India-Forums

Jenz Creationz#1|O|new updt @ 138 (Page 91)

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
wait wait i'll baanao Wink

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
ROFL...chal ab nakhry na kar...i want a super dooper giftooo... ROFL
BTW i HATE you 2,3,4,5,...etc etc...
DeadThumbs DownROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

-Illusion- IF-Rockerz
-Illusion-
-Illusion-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged

oyeee it's gorgeous...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur-maaneetJenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Illusion-

ROFL...chal ab nakhry na kar...i want a super dooper giftooo... ROFL
BTW i HATE you 2,3,4,5,...etc etc...
DeadThumbs DownROFL
hawwwAngry ROFL
nd will give u a coller sig ki u will freezeeeStern Smile ROFL
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

wowwwEmbarrassed
this is beautiful.. I love this scene. The pics that you have used are fab and the flowery pattern at the bottom looks really cute as wellBig smile despite the huge amount the pictures are perfectly blended with one anotherClap
 hmmm thnx alot rubu Hug i knew u'll like this one as u like blended sigs more Wink
idff version
Stern Smilesajda againLOLLOLjenz you're so obsessedLOLleaving your obsession apart it looks absolutely stunning. The pics are so so hotBlushing colouring is better on the first one in my opinionBig smile he always seems really lost in her neck dont know whyStern Smile he always aims straight for her neck or lips tooStern Smile sorry delusion kicked in while looking at itWink
yaa i m so so soo much obsessed ROFL...yea they are hot Blushinglost in her neckk hmmm  go and ask him ROFL...yaa i knw the delusionals Wink
diff version
how can any mayurian forget this mayank in his too tight shirtsROFLjokes apart scene was beautiful and your siggies have done full justice to it as wellClap love the dotted background and the red glow you added to the 2nd oneBig smile the pics look better in the first one but the second one is overall betterBig smile
yaaa never ever!!ROFL awww thnx alot Hug
Stern SmileI knew it sajda hain ko PBM bhi hogaLOLsiggy is so so hotBlushing see i'm blushingLOL love the sizes of the pics and the blending is fantasticClapClapthe white text further adds to the siggy's beautyBig smileROFL offcourse sajda ke saah PBM fre free free Blushing ROFLthnxies Hug
not surprised at all jenzLOL its absolutely beautiful. Your sajda and pbm siggies always turn out best and i can never use themOuchmy mum will kill me if she sees such a wallpaper. But will chorify for IF soonApprove rati has such a patli kamarLOL
this is so beautifulEmbarrassedmy favourite from the entire lot. This scene is a personal fav of mineBig smile love the fantastic blending you've done here and the amount of pics and all is brilliantBig smile in the bottom right pic the first time i saw it i thought he was hugging air then i saw ke nupur hai from her chooriLOLLOLthnx alot rubu made my day <33Embarrassed

my 2nd favBig smilei loved the besura segment plus AB and RP gave us a song for PMMKA. tum to thehre pardesiii saath kya nibhaoge subha pehli gari se ghar ko laut jaogeROFL love the BG pics blending everything is perfectBig smileyaaa its was hilarious plus cute ROFLEmbarrassed...tnx alot Hug
i see chemistry in merged pics as wellConfused it looks so good. Love the way PP matches with her outfit and the BG and pics look really nice tooBig smileyaaa they  look stunning even in merged pics [;$]
she is so beautifulDay Dreaming she looks as stunning as ever. Love the BG and the flowery pattern and the pics are the best part. In less than 6 months she has become my most fav actress everBig smile thnx alot rubuuu means alot to me Embarrassed
AB looks so adorable in the bottom right wali picBig smile love the blending pics and most of all text one of my fav songsBig smile thnxies Big smile
perfect text. These memories really are unforgettableClap can never ever get over these 2. Trust me i have tried many many timesOuch love the pics and you've improved tons with blending different scenes together, he looks really cute in the middle bottom picLOL i loved his angry young man lookBlushing  yea they are always in our hearts Embarrassed nd thnx alot Embarrassed
anushka
so so good., I dont even like her  but yours and yams di's creations show me a different side because of how good they are. Siggy is fantastic love the BG and size of the picsBig smile ohh so u dnt like her anywz thnx alot for likig the SIGLOL Big smile Embarrassed

sorry for being so lateHug
its ok muahzzHug
me in black bold Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

mayur-maaneet Senior Member
mayur-maaneet
mayur-maaneet

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

mayur

for d 1st tym i lykd yuva too!!!
awsome edits...