India-Forums

Jenz Creationz#1|O|new updt @ 138 (Page 62)

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhie

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jenu that was a fab update yaar.
when you finish your exam you are gonna kill us with more such fab creations i am sure.LOL

awww subzzz thnx alot sweetuHug glad dat u liked my sigs...yea more comin' upWinkLOL

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Jenz Hug

Such a MayUrlicious update! Muah!! I saved so many of them!! They're gorgeous!! <33

Apart from that I love the Sukku, DE, RM, YuNa ones. And I saved the SK one as well Tongue

And your work on the rest of them is also amazing <33

thnx alot neetz Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

The MaYur siggies are amazing...Day Dreaming

thnx alot farzana Big smile
Originally posted by -Jessy-

Great update =) Love the Anushka and Deepika creations the most <3

thnx alo jessy...glad dat u lykd Big smile
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Jenz Gorgous Update.!<3

thnx alot sam<33
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantasia.

lovely!! MN ones are gorgeous and the random random rain one is also amazing!! keep it up!

thnx alot kinzuu Hug
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

hey jenu
awesome sigs and iconsClap
i loved all of them but the resham si hai ye sequence sig is the best.
i am gonna use itEmbarrassed
and the first 3 icons r also very nice.
i am gonna use that one tooLOL
keep updating.
arre par abhi to exams hai na.chal koi nhi exam ke baad holz me update karna.
ps:my updated comment on pg 49.sorry re.mai res karke baadme update karna bhool gyi thiTongue
awww anu thnx alot nd m glad dat u lyd d  mayur ones...no doubt we love mayur sigs nly LOL  yea gonna update soonnnEmbarrassedBig smile okies i'll check ur replyEmbarrassedBig smileHug
Originally posted by sariska_mnarti

Nice ones

thnx alot dear Big smile

--Annu4MayUr--

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

rubsiii luv u for tihsss HugEmbarrassedFinally replying feeling so proud of myelfLOL u should be WinkLOL
Love all three icons, especially the third one.Clap one of the best scenes of S2. well so is the firstEmbarrassedyea i agree they were adorableDay DreamingThe first one is really different and uniqueBig smile the blending text, picture everything goes together very very wellClap awww thnx alot rubu it waz my first try m glad that u likedEmbarrassedLove the first MN one.ClapThe pictures at the bottom are really really cute, third one is my most fav pic in the whole wide world of them.Day Dreaming Again blending is fantastically done. Doesnt look like you forced the pictures together from any angleClap awww thnx alot EmbarrassedLove the song you usedEmbarrassed the pic on the top is adorableEmbarrassed and so is the effect on the sidesClap coming to the second one, you cant even tell the picture in the middle is seperate, they actually look like they're next to one another.Big smile love the 4 pics on the sideEmbarrassed especially the one on the bottom left.Big smile nupur looked really pretty in this trackBig smile yupsBig smiletext.. hmmGeek becoming chashmish nowROFL together forever who MayUr or ArTiWink hmmm  it applies for both Winkcuz mayur are arti nd arti is mayur Confused ROFLthird one is really cute too. The colours you used go very well with the picturesClap love the ArTi oneEmbarrassed you really need to make more on them. Big smile it looks fabEmbarrassed the text for the next one is so cuteEmbarrassed have you ever seen a cuter sardar than our MayuEmbarrassed coming to the nok jok one. I watched the entire jungle sequence the other day after looking at this siggyLOL awww really...it waz d cutest scene everr <333Day Dreamingit has the best jokes I've ever heardLOL love the jaage jaage,, another one of my most fav sequences after PBM and sajda thoughWink ahem agem PBMBlushing ROFLast one is sweet and simpleBig smile suku one is really nice. SHe looks prettyBig smile kajen one is superly blended.Clap yuna one is one of the best in the whole updateClap love the first one on deepsClap and the first one of anuLOL damon elena one looks really nice as wellClap and lastly the ddlj one is beautifulBig smile DDLJ my alltime fav <333
sorry for the late replyHugi should be sorry for replyin to ur reply late ROFLBig smileHug  luv uu Heart
forgot to say. congrats to India for winning the world cupPartythnx.Big smile
me in black boldBig smile

--Annu4MayUr--

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged

more replies later on LOL

BElieveYOUrself IF-Sizzlerz
BElieveYOUrself
BElieveYOUrself

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
can u make a kajen siggy for me

Jenny..

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
omg omg omg me ye kidhar comment kar rae hunD'oh...ROFL
well i think i am quite late not quite bohat ziada dair h gae shayedROFL
but its ok late is better than never right januTongue
ROFLyour work is mind bubbling manClap
hats off u u sweetsHug
me tou dewani of ur iconsEmbarrassed
aur aik kam nae kiya meri liye arti ki siggie nae banai
AngryROFL...chal koi baat nae tu aik baar wapis a ja me chornay wali nae hun tujeyEvil Smile...waisay wapis tou shayed mujey ana ha rytConfusedROFL
ROFLanyways u have done a fab job seriouslyClapClap
...bas ab jaldi se wapis a na yaar me missing u badlyEmbarrassed ur siggies are awesome specailly of mayurBlushing...wo arti ki thi ya mayur forget it jo bhi ha they both are same for meTongueROFLyaar ab tu meray liye banae gi bas mujey nae pata 10 saal ho gaye keh rae hun bana daya but u r bayasarBig smileLOLaur vm be nae banaya by god mujey sab aaj he yaad ana thaConfusedLOLkyun na aye mera kaam tu karti ju nae ha kiya kar na yaarTongueLOLye waisay me kya likh rae hunConfusedROFLjo dill me a raha ha chap rae hun teray liyeDancingyaar abhi bohat ho gaya cum back soon janaHugHeartpata ha ye pura dekhnay kay liye mujey kitna time laga u can't even imagineTonguebut jo kuch bhi thunsa ha tu ne sab kuch awesome blossom ha truley jhut nae bolti me kabi tujey pata he ha now final byeee n cum back as soon as possibleEmbarrassedHugn congrats yaar u guys won the world cup kuch ziada jaldi he nae wish kar me tu he ra gae thi tujey bhi kar diya congo shongo for winning the world cup n for ur first shopnPartynow i want treat as soon as possibleTonguetc n cum back soonEmbarrassed
Dancing

Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 23 April 2011 at 6:43am

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
^^^ m i dreamin :O  ur comment nd itna bada wah main to impress ho gae ROFL
me will reply aram se LOL

-RatiKliye-