India-Forums

Jenz Creationz#1|O|new updt @ 138 (Page 135)

zaryaabJuhi1b8 IF-Sizzlerz
zaryaabJuhi1b8
zaryaabJuhi1b8

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Thnx dear plz make more KUMKUMSUMIT N can I REquest u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
^^yea sure go ahead...plz provide pics and text :)
--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Tongue
kyaa edit kiyaaAngry ROFL
kyu batauTongue

Jenny..

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
mujhe bhi ek req aayi dimaag meLOL

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
kar reqLOL
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
edited on 128Big smile
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

the MayUr icon is so hotSillyyou picked such a droolworthy moment its so super cuteBlushingi love the colouring you added it enhances the siggy even moreBig smile anushka one is really pretty. the picture is really nice and the icon looks great as wellClap
yaa the pic is really hot hot hotttSilly
i'm guessing this is from 7 khoon maaf its her onl movie i havent seen hence i dont recognize the scene at allLOL i love her adaa here she looks cute and you picked a really nice momentClap
no its from ifa awards Big smilethnxies :)
love these two avis as well she looks pretty as usual i seeing the video for the first timeLOLbut nevertheless it looks really nice and i really love the first oneEmbarrassed plus the red glow and colouring on the second one looks really nice as wellClap
awww thnx alot <333
one of my most fav moments from season 2Embarrassedi loved this entire episode. 1 question whats up with wet chest. i know people mean this scene lekin aisa kya tha ismeConfused i love the glow and effect you added its so JennyishLOLand all 4 are my fav moments from this scene which makes it even betterBig smileespecially love the first one i love the FB that came up during this momentBig smile
OMFGGG u dont know abou tthe this thingyShockedROFLanywz really glad that u liked it :)))
i'm crazy about this song and shreyaLOL i love the pics you used especially the ones on the bottom and the white effect looks great as wellClap
awww thnxies <3
this is my fav from the whole updateEmbarrassedi'm not usually a fan of single picture siggies but this looks so incredibly goodClap the BG looks fantasticClap and it enhances the picture even more. furthermore the pic itself is good enough to make anyone crazyLOLand their expression tohGeekROFLlove the fontt on the text and the text itself has a old relationship with MayUriansLOL
yaaa i know i just lovee this pic..not only this every pic of PBMBlushingROFL
this is so sweet. His manane ka style was so adorableDay Dreamingi wish ke mujhe bhi koi aise manataLOL its a super sweet scene and a even sweeter siggyClap love the pics especially the sorry one on the bottom and the text is again one of my fav songsLOL
awww LOLBig smile
another aww momentEmbarrassedlove this scene a lot and the rati pic on the bottom right hand corner looks really nice. same with the arjun pic on the opposite side. i have one question does he have one dimple or 2Confused as usual the flower looks greatBig smile
thnx u s much <333i guess he have 2 dimplesEmbarrassed
without a question another one of my favs on my fav scene. This looks so cuteDay Dreaming i love the background its truly heavenly and the flower looks even prettier here. the pics are too cute especially love the bottom left one. my fav moment from the entire scene was this part it was too sweetDay Dreamingand arjun looks too cute in vestsEmbarrassedLOL
ya he doo look killerEmbarrassedLOL
she looks really prettyBig smilei heard she wonBig smile thats great that people are being rewarded for their acting rather than just being seniors in the industry cough SRK coughROFLsorry it really annoys me that he won best actor award 14 times and more deserving people never winThumbs Down coming back to siggyLOLit looks great she looks stunning in all three pictures her saree is really prettyBig smile and the text matches wellClap
even i agrree with SRK winning itne buddhe ko kisne award  diya hogaROFL

this is brilliantClapthank you so so much for this. its absolutely fantastic. even better than i could've ever imaginedDay Dreamingthe way you blended the pictures is fantastic and definitely applaudableClap again the green circles look really nice and so does the background effect that you addedClap the pink border on the side is fab as well. will use it as soon as the avi is readyBig smile
awww m really glad that u liked this one cuz i guess u wontLOL
both jodis are cuteBig smilelove all three pictures especially the bottom one of MayUrBig smile they have perfectly matching smilesLOLBG looks great the text colour is nice as wellClap

finally replied i reserved first replied last sorryLOL
its ok thnx alot for ur comment means alot <3333

Zehnaseeb

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
:P

Go to top