India-Forums

Jenz Creationz#1|O|new updt @ 138 (Page 103)

...Mallu... IF-Rockerz
...Mallu...
...Mallu...

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Awesome creation Wink i love ur all sigzzZ 2 awesome n wOnderful.. 1 4 me plzz...Tongue i know m not in ur buddy list but cz i love ur sigzz espically all lolLOL... i need abhiya sig? plzz do it 4 me??Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jenny..

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

nice one jenzu yaarTonguetu tou bohat  creative ha yaar hope kay me bhi hotiROFLteray sath rehnay ka bhi koi asar nae hua lolTonguebtw grt job yaar meri dost me talent kut kut kay bhada ha by godROFLdekh me sach bol rae un jhoot me ne kabi nae bolaROFLnae bhai ab serious loved ur siggies to the core seriously yaar they were aewe awesomeEmbarrassedn specially arti one's haye mar jawaSillyupdate soon hunHugHeart

Edited by -ArtiKliye- - 28 June 2011 at 1:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mallu...Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aisha_1992

lovvly updte

senorita
thnx alot Big smile
Originally posted by AbHaYrOcKz

fab!!!SmileSmile
thnx megha Big smile
Originally posted by bones88

awesome creationsHeart
thnx alot Big smile
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taani96

Anushka sigi WOOOW Big smile Thx a loot for making HugHug

Love the upatde, Beauitful work ! Hug
hey dear thnx alot for ur lovely comment Hug
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

heyy ayeshaa HugThe Update is really beautiful Jenny, and thanks so much for making those avi's of Shamrita,hey dear m really glad that u liked it Big smile they are like the main highlight of your whole update. awww thnx alot <3I really like the textures you used in the background of those Avi's, and wow the scenes you selected are just soo romantic, I totally love them. Your PSD coloring is so pretty, although it's your first try making something like that, I've got to say that you've done a fabtastic job.that means alot to me <3 as it was my first try on it Embarrassed thnx alot Hug All the icons are adorable, Sukriti and Karan are looking too cute, and I love the violet effect. Anuskha is looking so elegant, and I love the coloring. yea she is damn preety thnx alot Big smileThe Mayur icons are so mesmerizing, the animation of the red heart is looking amazing. The Mayur Avi is magnificent, gosh I long to see them together. And man! I could just keep talking about the shamrita avi's you made, but I don't want to over exaggerate about them lolz. lolzz i dont mind LOL Big smile glad u liked the shamrita avistoo Big smileBut wow they were totally stupendous! I can't thank you enough for making them:) awwwHugThe sigz are looking brilliant, I really like the first mayur siggy, the texture and the blending is superb. Your font style is amazing, and I'm really fond of the vignette effects you do.even i love that fone LOLBig smile Awww the animated mayur creation is gorgeous.  Sukriti is looking stunning and sizzling just as the text describes her on the sig. Wow I love the effect you used on the Kasu sig, and I like how the font matches with the background colour. thnx alot [:D]Anushka is looking dazzling, I love the colours you used, blue and red. Damon and Elena are looking sexy. I love the font you used, it's my favourite font style of yours.Big smile The background designs, and text are totally amazing. The other sig of theirs is looking tremendous, could you use that same style to make a siggy of Kinshuk mahajan and sara khan, would just like to see their Jodi together:)hmm yea sure i will Big smile but yea u haveto provide pics as m not gud in picking out the scenes LOL (small suggestion)I really like that red rose, it looks as if it's coming out of your creation, 3D:) ohh really thnx Big smile The other suggestions were amazing, and really liked the B-day siggy:) thnx alot for this lovely comment...Hug

-Indescribable-

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Premeer_Mayur

W0w wow wow...luv all MayUr's siggies so much...lovely stuff...other creations are also very nice. :)
thnx alot sweety Hug
Originally posted by rosecutie

Superb update Jenny.Big smileLoved all the creations and avisHugEmbarrassed Mayur & the gangWink 
thnx alot Big smile Hug
Originally posted by MaanEet-Rocks

Awesome creation Wink i love ur all sigzzZ 2 awesome n wOnderful.. 1 4 me plzz...Tongue i know m not in ur buddy list but cz i love ur sigzz espically all lolLOL... i need abhiya sig? plzz do it 4 me??Cool 
hey  dear m glad that u liked my work Big smile]..ya i can make but plzz provide the pics and text :)
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

I knew tu gaali deti if i din't comment here...coz it has my requests as well...LOLROFL

tune kyaa sochaa main nahi dungiiAngry ROFL Mdam were r the text Question Stern Smile
the avis r LOVELY Jenz...the Mayur and the Shahid-Amrita ones too...Smile
the Kasu Siigy looks real gorgeous and the Anushkha siggy is simply BEAUTIFUL...Day DreamingDay Dreaming and Not to forget the MN ones.the forever wonderful two people who make EVERYTHING look so ethereal about them... n the request i did..it has come out real well...i LOVED it...Hug
thnx alot debzuuu luu Hug glad that u liked it Big smile
i know i m yet to give the texts for the other 2-3 siggies u will make...EmbarrassedROFL..i will give..for sure...PROMISE..Stern SmileROFL
PROMISE!! can u give definition of it ...Stern Smile ROFL nywz waiting for urTEXTEmbarrassed ROFL

anyways-LOVELY update Bachaa...Hug
thnkuuu Hug
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ArtiKliye-

nice one jenzu yaarTonguetu tou bohat  creative ha yaar hope kay me bhi hotiROFLteray sath rehnay ka bhi koi asar nae hua lolTonguebtw grt job yaar meri dost me talent kut kut kay bhada ha by godROFLdekh me sach bol rae un jhoot me ne kabi nae bolaROFLnae bhai ab serious loved ur siggies to the core seriously yaar they were aewe awesomeEmbarrassedn specially arti one's haye mar jawaSillyupdate soon hunHugHeart

oyee hoyee sibi ne comment kiyaa ROFL...wo kyaa hai nah tu poore din PBM main doobi raht hai to asar kaise hogaaROFL anu ko dekh mere saath rehke sig aur VM seekh gayeeCool ROFL
HugHeart

-RatiKliye-

Go to top