MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing
MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

Shambavi on 'acting' in Roadies. LOL.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged

Spicy Shambhavi to become the bubbly Ginny

Thursday, February 24, 2011 | 11:15:58 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 7 Comments Spicy Shambhavi to become the bubbly Ginny

Shambhavi Shamrma who created tangy vibes on MTV's Roadies 5.0 will be seen playing the bubbly lead in Sony TV's upcoming show Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar

Shambhavi Sharma who made Roadies 5.0 spicy and tangy is back in a completely new avatar in Sony TV and Endemol India's new show, Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar.

But Shambhavi claims that from a reality show contestant to an actor, nothing has changed for her.. "In Roadies too, I was acting and I am doing the same here", she states.

Touted as one of the most controversial contestants in Roadies, Shambhavi had been in the hit list of all. "Roadies is a show where you are given momentary instructions to do stuffs to make the show spicier. The show, for that matter any reality show is planned where the most controversial person gets noticed. And subsequently for the ratings, they are asked to do more stuff".

Shambhavi adds to why she chose to do Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar and says "Roadies was a show that youngsters liked, but at the same time I was scolded by the oldies , and was time and again questioned on the kind of nasty language I used on the show. And hence I thought to do a show which the mummies also like (smiles)".

Speaking about her role in the new Sony show she says "Ginny is bubbly, sorted and very responsible and will surely be loved by all".

And what's more, Shambhavi feels that she in real life, is very close to her on screen character of Ginny.

Catch the new Shambhavi Sharma in Sony TV's Chhajje Chhajje Ka Pyaar that lauches on 28 February at 8:30pm.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-yipee

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
This is greattt ROFL
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Are you serious? SHAMBHAVI?ROFL Drama queenROFL Where is her partner.. Palak?ROFL Thanks for the 'exciting' news!ROFL
Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
ROFL!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top