Gunahon Ka Devta

Kya Likha Hai Arpita Ke Naseeb Mein - Promo - Page 2

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the promo Bro (calling u bro cz CB made us bro n sis in her synopsis)😆

This promo makes me cry .... Imagine a husband surrendering himself bfr his wife n showering all his love, faith n trust on her. And the wife doesnt even feel the need to tell him tht she's planned to go n give up herself bfr a man.  And tht idiot is waiting like a hungry wolf for her to come 😡😡 

What are u doing Arpi ...Plz wake up and dont make us all ashamed of u  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _nandini

Thanx for the promo Bro (calling u bro cz CB made us bro n sis in her synopsis)😆

This promo makes me cry .... Imagine a husband surrendering himself bfr his wife n showering all his love, faith n trust on her. And the wife doesnt even feel the need to tell him tht she's planned to go n give up herself bfr a man.  And tht idiot is waiting like a hungry wolf for her to come 😡😡 

What are u doing Arpi ...Plz wake up and dont make us all ashamed of u  

You said it Nandu..Canu just put this on the track post ( Insult & shame post)also..Exactly what I have been trying to say!!! Thnx Nandu....Shame on her that she does not even consider him worthy eough to confide in him,,Shame on Arpita...
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laxmi73

You said it Nandu..Canu just put this on the track post ( Insult & shame post)also..Exactly what I have been trying to say!!! Thnx Nandu....Shame on her that she does not even consider him worthy eough to confide in him,,Shame on Arpita...

Oh same pinch Laxmi 😆 ....Errmm .... do u want me to copy paste this post at the ":Insult n Shame thread" ?? Is it what u asked Dear ??😕
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just heard the promo again, girls, was just wondering that when they show Avita they say love is coming closer something like that but when they show RV they say 'Janmo ki Juddai" means years of staying apart !

Why would they put such a line for RV may be RV knew or like arpi from begining like obsessed lover or something but arpi may have not known? Just my thoughts? What do u girls feel ? My head is spinning now thinking abt it
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya  gauri  true

ur thinking is  something to be thinked  or thought

me and my grammar 🤣

ok  one arpita for avdesh and one for  rv

hisaab barabar

seeta aur geeta in making 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
_nandini thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

ya  gauri  true

me and my grammar 🤣

hisaab barabar

seeta aur geeta in making 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Bold .....  🤣🤣🤣

Bow bfr ur sense of humour ..... wonder how can u make jokes at this moment when all are pulling their hair out 😆 

Oh my dear Valentine .... U are GREAT ⭐️😆
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya  gauri  true

me and my grammar 🤣

hisaab barabar

seeta aur geeta in making 🤣

@ bold Chatter, Sita or Gita means double role what is all this? They cant solve one track properly and now this confusing promo !
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@nandu i dont want all to go taklu thats why 🤣

arre gussa kahe karna yaar

whatever happens atleast my lalsingh wud get chance to appear and give us some comic moment
or mayb me  🤣🤣🤣🤣

@gauri dont be serious

the track wud solve out but it wud be great to have double role

hahaa

super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@nandu i dont want all to go taklu thats why 🤣

arre gussa kahe karna yaar

whatever happens atleast my lalsingh wud get chance to appear and give us some comic moment
or mayb me  🤣🤣🤣🤣

@gauri dont be serious

the track wud solve out but it wud be great to have double role

hahaa

Rt di................ SEETA AUR GEETA in d making............Papa Rai toh gaye kaam se .......ek taraf Simple n ek taraf Arpi (Geeta) 😆😆😆😆 

N LS ko toh jhak maarke aana hi hoga 😆😆😆😆

CB di frm u 2 LS -  teri deewani teri deewani, gau, bajau tujhko bulau, main teri daras ki deewani, LS ki deewani 😆😆😆😆😆 😉😉
chatterbox thumbnail
🤣   SB perfect

itna to avdesh  ne bhi intezaar nahi kiya hoga lal singh ka jitna main kar rahi hun

lalsingh khush hua  ek deewani to mili

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago