•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
when lakhan mishra tries to save amma and runjhuna from the clutches of mama's and mamim's evil acts runjun has to ruin the plan by saving them from going to jail. lakhan mishra's wife did an outstanding job by finding that poison bottle and handing over to the police as evidence but what does our hero runjun does she rushes from her room and saves the goons from going to jail. lakhan mishra's wife wasted her time by trying to save runjun and amma but it backfired by runjun's kidness act urgggggggggggggg. what do you guys think??? comments plz..........
Originally posted by afghan33

when lakhan mishra tries to save amma and runjhuna from the clutches of mama's and mamim's evil acts runjun has to ruin the plan by saving them from going to jail. lakhan mishra's wife did an outstanding job by finding that poison bottle and handing over to the police as evidence but what does our hero runjun does she rushes from her room and saves the goons from going to jail. lakhan mishra's wife wasted her time by trying to save runjun and amma but it backfired by runjun's kidness act urgggggggggggggg. what do you guys think??? comments plz..........

First I think that the bottle that Chachi used was not the real poison bottle. Compared to the Mami's Lakhan Mishra is the lesser of two evils but that doesn't necessarily make him or his wife better people or saviours of Runjhun and Amma. If Lakhan didn't have any benefits tied to Amma or she wasn't his "cash cow" he would have given the matter any consideration at all.  So the only reason selfish people waste time is to benefit their own cause...and Runjhun was considering her Amma's safety first, and now she was considering her young cousins who would have to live without their parents and face the backlash of harsh gossips. She's been in that place, firstly because she is an orphan, secondly because of Guddu she knows what it is to be looked at with questionable eyes and your character questioned. So she didn't want her cousins to go through the same trial and suffering. It was never about her Uncles & Aunts.

What I can say,( still from the story line) Though amma is trying her level best to show her the truth of the aunts and uncles she's still thinking and looking at them with her heart and not with her mind.Because Runjhun is a naive character who is still suffering to be an orphan so she's trying to win their love in order to find some maternal love for herself.
i don't know what to say. Runjhun has forgiven her mama and mamis, and now they are trying to amke her life hell, which already is i just hope to see some good scenes between amma and guddu and gunjhun....
I really have nothing to comment but i can say that these mam-mami's heart is stone.. That doesn't melt at all..

Edited by Prabhkallu - 13 years ago