Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Karan Johar on Valentine's day - Article - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Are you like applying for Mod position 😆

Hahah .. .😆 I would ban the fan-bots if I get that position , which IF DEV team wouldn't like to see😆
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: mogliF21

^ after reading  PandorasBox's post the song, esp., the line came into my mind 😳

it's my favr8 too, but i don't count lyrics.😕 if i like the music of the song the song becomes my favr8!😃

]

If the tune is good, I really like a song too. but if the lyrics are good, then it raises the song to a whole different level. ðŸ˜ƒ
xChandnix thumbnail

Please keep derogatory language out of your posts and also, no mention of tv actors is allowed in the Bollywood Forum especially a certain KSG, it just creates problems and relentless postings about it. Also please keep all discussions relevant to the topic! Unless we do have the Bollywood Chit Chat Corner.

Edited by xChandnix - 13 years ago
KJo has my warmest wishes. I wish him a life filled with happiness, success and the best of health. EVERY person deserves to be able to spend their life with their loved one, doesn't matter what their sexual orientation is. 

People need to start accepting that it doesn't matter whom you love; a guy, a girl, a transgenedered person, it really doesnt matter. There is too much chaos and bloodshed in this world hence need to celebrate love. Mind you, celebrating love does not mean buying chocolate hearts or wearing pink on Valentine's day; but the true celebration of love means that we smile and accept people who love each other; doesnt matter who is loving whom. 
Watching KKHH .😃

His Best Movie😃
Edited by Zaxo - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: eraser

KJo has my warmest wishes. I wish him a life filled with happiness, success and the best of health. EVERY person deserves to be able to spend their life with their loved one, doesn't matter what their sexual orientation is. 

People need to start accepting that it doesn't matter whom you love; a guy, a girl, a transgenedered person, it really doesnt matter. There is too much chaos and bloodshed in this world hence need to celebrate love. Mind you, celebrating love does not mean buying chocolate hearts or wearing pink on Valentine's day; but the true celebration of love means that we smile and accept people who love each other; doesnt matter who is loving whom. 

you sound like a hallmark card tht i'd never buy...😆😆😆..
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

you sound like a hallmark card tht i'd never buy...😆😆😆..

🤣

Did you just compare my words with those on a hallmark card? ðŸ˜•

I'm never posting on IF ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Did you just compare my words with those on a hallmark card? ðŸ˜•

I'm never posting on IF ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ðŸ˜†

arre i complimented you.. you are poetic..

ps. just don't post like that agaain..😆😆