India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Give answer to this question (Page 3)

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
sach bolun to i started watching geet only when sum1 told me GC is ganna cum in the show......i didnt knw he is the lead still i started watching it jst to have his glimpse....so i guess my answer wud be clear now!!!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

slucky Senior Member
slucky
slucky

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
ofcourse.....vl luv to watch GC acting.....but hoping next time he sld appear in movie as lead.....kya acting karthe hai.....first time kisi tv show ke liye itna crazy hogayi Day Dreaming.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

geet

-knirwal- Goldie
-knirwal-
-knirwal-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

yeh i see that show in same craze

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by verode

Hello Guys,

Give answer to this question. One day or the other our Geet show will end. After that if Suppose GURU comes in another show with any character will you people see that show with the same craze. I will do because this guy has showed me the potential that he can do any thing regarding the acting with his dedication.This question i ask is just to know how much you all love GURU in his acting??????????. 

even though he is perfect in acting, it is the character and the story made the character maan very much important. It clicked because it was different from other roles. Moreover the chemistry between maan and geet was another important point to the success of maan character. Basically i don't know about gurmeet before this show. In this show we cannot see gurmeet, we can only see maan. If the character of maan would have been like a normal hero then iam sure he himself wouldnot have shown much interest in that. So it depend on the story and the charcter importance in the story.Now-a-days GHSP story is worsening day by day. Even the lead actors chemistry is not working. this is the best example to show that a new and captivating story is needed to make the viewer's addicted. Only acting may not be enough.
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Hello Guys,

Give answer to this question. One day or the other our Geet show will end. After that if Suppose GURU comes in another show with any character will you people see that show with the same craze. I will do because this guy has showed me the potential that he can do any thing regarding the acting with his dedication.This question i ask is just to know how much you all love GURU in his acting??????????. 

even though he is perfect in acting, it is the character and the story made the character maan very much important. It clicked because it was different from other roles. Moreover the chemistry between maan and geet was another important point to the success of maan character. Basically i don't know about gurmeet before this show. In this show we cannot see gurmeet, we can only see maan. If the character of maan would have been like a normal hero then iam sure he himself wouldnot have shown much interest in that. So it depend on the story and the charcter importance in the story.Now-a-days GHSP story is worsening day by day. Even the lead actors chemistry is not working. this is the best example to show that a new and captivating story is needed to make the viewer's addicted. Only acting may not be enough.

Good actors can do anything and any character possible.Character becomes strong not only in script but in acting. so please dont insult about acting. Then about chemistry talented actor can make chemistry with any body who he is acting. So if the actor is srong the above points u said all is very simple
pinkmonkey_2004 Senior Member
pinkmonkey_2004
pinkmonkey_2004

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
No, as much as I love Gurmeet, I will first see how entertaining that show is and then only take my decision.
jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Hello Guys,

Good actors can do anything and any character possible.Character becomes strong not only in script but in acting. so please dont insult about acting. Then about chemistry talented actor can make chemistry with any body who he is acting. So if the actor is srong the above points u said all is very simple

no dear iam not talking about his acting neither am i insulting him. iam just saying story and charcter are very much important to make viewer's addicted other than acting. Coming to the chemistry issue- may be an actor make good chemistry with anyone he/she is acting. But amazing and sizzling chemistry will be between only one pair. Now-a-days in GHSP also GC is there then why people are complaining the show is boring-----it is due to lack of story. GC can do miracles with his characters that every one know. But to get people addicted to the show good and strong story is very much essential. If there is such good story in a show, everyone gets addicted irrespective of being a GC fan or not.

Go to top