Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

He is a very talented actor, no doubt.

When he appears in any other show, I don't know whether i will watch or not. It all depends on character he will be portraying.

mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yessssssssssssss ofcourse i will watch 😊
guru has the potential to give life to the character which he portrays😊

-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course i'll watch yar...πŸ˜ƒ
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes definitely i will watch his other shows
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I will watch his show for sure!!!
He is a rocking actor!!
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sach bolun to i started watching geet only when sum1 told me GC is ganna cum in the show......i didnt knw he is the lead still i started watching it jst to have his glimpse....so i guess my answer wud be clear now!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
slucky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse.....vl luv to watch GC acting.....but hoping next time he sld appear in movie as lead.....kya acting karthe hai.....first time kisi tv show ke liye itna crazy hogayi 😍.......
-knirwal- thumbnail

yeh i see that show in same craze

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: verode

Hello Guys,

Give answer to this question. One day or the other our Geet show will end. After that if Suppose GURU comes in another show with any character will you people see that show with the same craze. I will do because this guy has showed me the potential that he can do any thing regarding the acting with his dedication.This question i ask is just to know how much you all love GURU in his acting??????????. 

even though he is perfect in acting, it is the character and the story made the character maan very much important. It clicked because it was different from other roles. Moreover the chemistry between maan and geet was another important point to the success of maan character. Basically i don't know about gurmeet before this show. In this show we cannot see gurmeet, we can only see maan. If the character of maan would have been like a normal hero then iam sure he himself wouldnot have shown much interest in that. So it depend on the story and the charcter importance in the story.Now-a-days GHSP story is worsening day by day. Even the lead actors chemistry is not working. this is the best example to show that a new and captivating story is needed to make the viewer's addicted. Only acting may not be enough.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

even though he is perfect in acting, it is the character and the story made the character maan very much important. It clicked because it was different from other roles. Moreover the chemistry between maan and geet was another important point to the success of maan character. Basically i don't know about gurmeet before this show. In this show we cannot see gurmeet, we can only see maan. If the character of maan would have been like a normal hero then iam sure he himself wouldnot have shown much interest in that. So it depend on the story and the charcter importance in the story.Now-a-days GHSP story is worsening day by day. Even the lead actors chemistry is not working. this is the best example to show that a new and captivating story is needed to make the viewer's addicted. Only acting may not be enough.

Good actors can do anything and any character possible.Character becomes strong not only in script but in acting. so please dont insult about acting. Then about chemistry talented actor can make chemistry with any body who he is acting. So if the actor is srong the above points u said all is very simple