Sanskaar Laxmi

Written Update 23rd feb 2011- finished

-PrinKa- IF-Dazzler
-PrinKa-
-PrinKa-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Written Update!

soz im  abit late i forgot... lol i really wanna watch this episode +

people!!! VIVAN IS FEELING BETTER!!!! yay xxxxxxxxxxxxx!

thsi episode starts off as laxmi asks shobna and meenakshi to eat dinner they both end up taunting her and tell her that she has no brains and that surj is in big trouble... jagmohan is walking past and hears this he tells shobna to stop when laxmi then gives her a answer that shuts her up and then she says we might live in small areas but we dont have no brains and then jagmohan says well sohbna is the one who is loosing her brains because if you dont remeber im from a village too, and its this one to be exact.

jagmohan tells laxmi that she is very nice then the scene shifts to jenni filming kids and shobna is sitting in her room when she has an idea... she tells randil who brings her tea to get ragini and as ragz walks up sobhna spills dress on her top and tells her to clean it in her bathroom.. then sohbna goes and borrows jenni's camcorder and asks jenni to get suraj as she does that and suraj walks in her gets to the bathrrom sees ragz then they both leave as shibna is going to the room she runs into kanchan and she gets told off the scene changes to laxmi and her friends tease her about HK films and then suraj comes up and they ask him to get a photo with laxmi at the store he agrees when laxmis friends say that she will get upset otherwise

suraj and laxmi are at the store and they get their photo taken as suraj says to himself if i didnt need the money this wouldnt have been an option... and the meanwhile shobna watches the video adn gets full proof of ragz and suraj being in love...

dadi and dadji have a fight whilst there all going to the party then kanchan says girls ready and all the girls scream yeahh and jagmohan asks the guys to get the same answer during the party they play ankakshri and the guys start and then we see ragz dancing to chailiya and then suraj dances to anoother song then kanchan dances to a song which turns into chnadu and jagmohan joinging in with the song apni toh jaise tese... then a tv couple comes in with laskara from the guys then from the girls its vada raha, then parag (VIVANNN!!) dances to the song aja soniye.. then jenni joins and they start dancing the couple-y way and the elders put their hands infront of their faces (rofl at kanchan dadi)... then the girls get a song they cant do and so the girl host sings humma and then utaang does maan ko nibaaye saaiyan... then a girl from a tv show comes in and all the boys are like no... (i love how when she runs up to all the guys they all just walk away abit) she dances to raang raang mere raang raang mein...the guys pull suraj out again who dances and then randil and meenaksi tease the boys with gore gore yeh chore!.. then as its the guys turn shobna comes out and sings hoton pe asie baat then everyone gets confuszed and the guys go but cant think of  song when sushant singh rajput comes out from behind the girls and does a dance....then everyone after that joins in and then the song ends and that ends the night

then after the party when everyone is going shobna stops everyone and tells them that she made a cd of the night HK was here from what jenni and parag had filmed as everyone sat down she serectly told vijay that a bomb is gunna blow but the secret didnt play it all went well and sobhna was surprised and then laxmi tahnked her and sobhna sed to herself that laxmi is stupid and that nothing is for her!

Precap: everyone is doing the dandiya dance lol thats the next day i think i cheacked the calender yesterday :D

OMG SO MANY CLOSEUPS OF VIVAN!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by -PrinKa- - 23 February 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskitsc19shiny3pearldesaiPedaMamana.LovelyDreamer.zeezee55prnczshockalot-Rumi--Swetha-

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
thanks for update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrinKa-

.LovelyDreamer. Coolbie
.LovelyDreamer.
.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Thnks for the update yaar.....Wink

-PrinKa-

CatPooh2 Groupbie
CatPooh2
CatPooh2

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed the antakshri event... Was sooo nice to see sooo many celebrities together... Sushant is a brilliant dancer and ankita was good too... Amongst the sanskaar lakshmi actors, i think Ragini did an amazing job... The fat guy was pretty good too though he was dancing off sync *Laugh Laugh*

palma0211

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index