Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysha_mayur thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
IMujhe to abhi nahane bhi jaana hai.😳..🤣..........
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thx....yeah its coming soon......lag bhi nahin raha internals hain😆.......i am excited for holi...............20th march naa............
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

IMujhe to abhi nahane bhi jaana hai.😳..🤣..........

Lazy Lazy Damn Lazy girl........tu nahaati bhi hai????.......🤣
i have taken bath.........🤣

[QUOTE=Komal.SweetArTir.

I think, all of you are curious to know addy is? Well,  main kya hoon, ek raaz hoon but beauty bindaas hoon.  I am able to post, despite my IP ban is because as I have already mentioned, my father is  filthy rich and getting access to a PC with a different IP address, is a piece of cake for me.  How many know Stephenie Meyer? Let me disclose the biggest secret of my life, Meyer actually wrote the twilight series and the fictional character Edward only exists because of me. We met in a beautiful night, the glow of the city behind me and the sky twirling and under the joyful moon that mirrored back my smile. The moment she encountered me, she couldn't take her eyes of my beauty, I was the face she was searching for from the beginning of her life. She was bewildered by the magnificence of my beauty and desired to see me with a hundred eyes as she was searching for my beauty forever. The moment, she saw me, she burned with passion, for this wondrous beauty.  I had become her sunshine and her shadow, her soul was screaming in ectasy and every fiber of her was in love with who I was. She loved my fragrant breathe that was like the morning breeze and my voice that was as crystal and clear as water, my effulgence had lit a fire in her heart and the earth and sky. That day she decided to create Edward, but of course failed miserably and Edward's beauty is ofcourse irreplaceable with mines.

[/QUOTE]
W*F? vampires have made ppl mad🤣🤣🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
yeah 20th march......every year I celebrate it with my cousins......lekin pichle kuch saalo se hamare board chal rahe hain....pehle mere....now my two cousins have 10th and 12th board........jiki wajah se koi na koi geela hone se mana kar deta hai......😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

Lazy Lazy Damn Lazy girl........tu nahaati bhi hai????.......🤣
i have taken bath.........🤣

what so you mean by tu nahati bhi hai????Stern Smile😡;..........jab chutti hoti hai na tab mera subah nahane ka man nahi karta.....abhi geyser chalu hai....thodi der mein jaungi😆

Shiviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗🤗
DoNotMind thumbnail
Ek raaz hoon Beauty Bindaas hoon.................🤣
hello shivi................🤗

ayshu.komzie🤗🤗

for u both😛

DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

what so you mean by tu nahati bhi hai????😳😡;..........jab chutti hoti hai na tab mera subah nahane ka man nahi karta.....abhi geyser chalu hai....thodi der mein jaungi😆

haila to aise bolna...........😳🤣
chutti ke din main bhi late nahati hoon .........but itna nahin.........🤣

DoNotMind thumbnail
India won the toss................🥳