Gunahon Ka Devta

A shame & insult to women... (Page 3)

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolguy3

Originally posted by _nandini

Well said Laxmi ' U know something makes me feel that the cvs are actually getting a pleasure out of all this. They were sure tht this track wud  create hustle amongst the viewers and now when they see us aggressive '. They think their motive is successful. What else can be concluded out of this. We all have been requesting them so hard to change this track but they are still going with it.

I still have hopes that they wud consider our sentiments and modify the track. We love this show so much and am sure they wont play with our feelings like this. I cud find a ray of hope in Arpi's last words yesterday '. When she said, "Maa mujhe shakti dena 'dekhte hain agay kya hota hai"

D Cv's n Writers r SADISTIC 2 get Pleasures of such SICK n DISGUSTING thng n more SADISTIC dat they get pleasure by knowing wat d viewers think abt d track n still going on wid it......... D ACTORS r being PAID 2 do dis , they mite know dat smth like dis is wrong but MONEY TALKS in d industry n so they wont say anythng n just go on .

If our views dont affect them then why do they ASK 4 our opinions ????????? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

@ green  Exactly..Why ask for our views on fb when u have no plans of considering them!!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

coolguy3 Senior Member
coolguy3
coolguy3

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by coolguy3

Originally posted by _nandini

Well said Laxmi ' U know something makes me feel that the cvs are actually getting a pleasure out of all this. They were sure tht this track wud  create hustle amongst the viewers and now when they see us aggressive '. They think their motive is successful. What else can be concluded out of this. We all have been requesting them so hard to change this track but they are still going with it.

I still have hopes that they wud consider our sentiments and modify the track. We love this show so much and am sure they wont play with our feelings like this. I cud find a ray of hope in Arpi's last words yesterday '. When she said, "Maa mujhe shakti dena 'dekhte hain agay kya hota hai"

D Cv's n Writers r SADISTIC 2 get Pleasures of such SICK n DISGUSTING thng n more SADISTIC dat they get pleasure by knowing wat d viewers think abt d track n still going on wid it......... D ACTORS r being PAID 2 do dis , they mite know dat smth like dis is wrong but MONEY TALKS in d industry n so they wont say anythng n just go on .

If our views dont affect them then why do they ASK 4 our opinions ????????? Angry

@ green  Exactly..Why ask for our views on fb when u have no plans of considering them!!Angry

And then they say dat V LISTEN 2 OUR VIEWERS n make wat they like ............UTTER RUBBISH n NONSENSE ............ CV's freaking sick pervert............they consider nothng but MONEY n TRP's ............... they TRP shd go down n keep falling 4 dis track then dey will know..............AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryCensored
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
first of all lakshmi good thread and if possible this thread shud go to channel and production house which wud understand how a woman feels about this track..

second production house channel they do anything to put masalas and even though this track cud and wud be salvaged later but as of now to a woman this is unacceptable.

like i said in update thread

films tv shows r mirror to the society..
if serials show tht woman to save her family honour agrees to sleep with enemy means the real woman in real world wud do same kya?

arpita character has fallen too much and so has avdesh's

but once again i feel something has to be shown in todays episode only..

let me tell u  and i said before also elsewhere

that during jassi time some stupid track had come and viewers were very very angry

they wrote to media house mumbai mirror etc
 and the track was later changed

shantibushan is on fb and if any one can post msgs to his id 
send this thread

then he wud also know viewers r unhappy.

the only way to put it across is via social sites

those who can send msgs to fb twitter orkut imagine channel

do so

coolguy3BenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

first of all lakshmi good thread and if possible this thread shud go to channel and production house which wud understand how a woman feels about this track..

second production house channel they do anything to put masalas and even though this track cud and wud be salvaged later but as of now to a woman this is unacceptable.

like i said in update thread

films tv shows r mirror to the society..
if serials show tht woman to save her family honour agrees to sleep with enemy means the real woman in real world wud do same kya?

arpita character has fallen too much and so has avdesh's

but once again i feel something has to be shown in todays episode only..

let me tell u  and i said before also elsewhere

that during jassi time some stupid track had come and viewers were very very angry

they wrote to media house mumbai mirror etc
 and the track was later changed

shantibushan is on fb and if any one can post msgs to his id 
send this thread

then he wud also know viewers r unhappy.

the only way to put it across is via social sites

those who can send msgs to fb twitter orkut imagine channel

do so
Thanx Di...Yesterday's episode showed Arpita in such bad light it was beyond comprehension..Avdesh at least we can give hima benefit of doubt cos instead of being asked repeatedly shez not telling him,but as of now he comes across as a weak man ..Where has the tag line gone now????Angry This ridiculous thread is extremely demeaning to women & should b etaken off immediately...Ouch
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

not just arpita avdesh character has gone down too

but i m seeing it differently here

yes i do agree so far what ws shown on this track isnt right
bt yday arpi does decide to tell avdesh but stopped by stupid shikha

and in end mayb tries to be sacrfice ki devi..

see we know rv isnt going to do anythng

he is just weakening avdesh strengh which is arpita

but the way so far it is shown is yes not acceptable at all

so once again i wud say let this be combo voice of women all over and send it to production house or shantibushan or whoever is in charge
twitter fb orkut etc
they r bound to read this

the more i can only say after episode airs tonite

coolguy3BenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Rightly said Di even I am waiting to see tonight's episode,but if Arpita goes to Rv then I am forced to read only updates till everything falls in place cos I feel like puking when I see arpita behaving like this.... But GKD generally stretches uneccesarily @ times Remember Avita wedding Avi took almost a week to reach the mandap but there we knew what ws about to happen from SBS here the article says Arpi goes to Rv...Disgusting!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3BenNevischista-sia-

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
wowww laxmi di waht a post
u r right di
arpita aisa nahi kar sakti avi ko bata kar toh dekhee woh samajega uski baat ko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
lakshmi there was article abt village track also but jungle track or some other track had come

so lets not go too much into that

ya i think i m being a lone voice here as of now in keeping hope

track though not acceptable i m just seeing it as a show nothing beyond tht..

even if arpi goes to rv but smhow gets some proof from there then?

think of that
mayb rv in his boasting wud say somethng to her
mayb arpi has managed to tell simple about this

anything is possible

so just keep fingers crossed

and if nothing of above is ther arpi just stays there and comes back and avdesh is devastated
ok theek hai its done its done

move on with the story

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index