Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well said Laxmi … U know something makes me feel that the cvs are actually getting a pleasure out of all this. They were sure tht this track wud  create hustle amongst the viewers and now when they see us aggressive …. They think their motive is successful. What else can be concluded out of this. We all have been requesting them so hard to change this track but they are still going with it.

I still have hopes that they wud consider our sentiments and modify the track. We love this show so much and am sure they wont play with our feelings like this. I cud find a ray of hope in Arpi's last words yesterday …. When she said, "Maa mujhe shakti dena …dekhte hain agay kya hota hai"

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Well said Laxmi ' U know something makes me feel that the cvs are actually getting a pleasure out of all this. They were sure tht this track wud  create hustle amongst the viewers and now when they see us aggressive '. They think their motive is successful. What else can be concluded out of this. We all have been requesting them so hard to change this track but they are still going with it.

I still have hopes that they wud consider our sentiments and modify the track. We love this show so much and am sure they wont play with our feelings like this. I cud find a ray of hope in Arpi's last words yesterday '. When she said, "Maa mujhe shakti dena 'dekhte hain agay kya hota hai"

They are really getting a reaction from us Nandu..But thatz besides the pint A slap is a reaction too..Itz not a gud one is itt...I really hope they salvage the situation.. The actors should also really plead their case Imagine having to act this out🀒 And like Chatterdi said the leads know that the viewers are against this track... I really hope something good happens..I feel like giving a whack to Tanmay,,Shika & Arpi & killing RV..I really hope Arpi gathers courage to fight against RV & comes up Trumps..That would be like our favourite show.... I hope Avitha saty 2gether & fight this....
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey laxmi  & thanks for your  titre.

i m not indian &  never  live  in india  &  indian  societys but  when i came to this forums u consider me as one of you guys  and  thanks about it.

really laxmi,last night  i cudnt sleep well &  i thought about this serial  it was so horrible for me!

i dont understan why in the indian films & serials repeatedly, is spoken about izzat,maan ,maryada...etc .remeber when revealed shika's preg  Bj blamed her & told her you didnt think about family's prestige ... .

now arpita decides for saving her hubby's esteem & prestige to sleep with another man! i wanna ask CV's  they didnt find any twist  or way  for suspecting avi  & sepration b/w avita except  this nasty sujet?

this story is full  of  contradiction!!

in CV's mind , a woman can sell her chastity & esteem if  her family & hobby's prestige ll be in danger  na?!😑

we wanna  a simple  story  dont complicated that!

Edited by chista - 13 years ago
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Well said Laxmi ' U know something makes me feel that the cvs are actually getting a pleasure out of all this. They were sure tht this track wud  create hustle amongst the viewers and now when they see us aggressive '. They think their motive is successful. What else can be concluded out of this. We all have been requesting them so hard to change this track but they are still going with it.

I still have hopes that they wud consider our sentiments and modify the track. We love this show so much and am sure they wont play with our feelings like this. I cud find a ray of hope in Arpi's last words yesterday '. When she said, "Maa mujhe shakti dena 'dekhte hain agay kya hota hai"

D Cv's n Writers r SADISTIC 2 get Pleasures of such SICK n DISGUSTING thng n more SADISTIC dat they get pleasure by knowing wat d viewers think abt d track n still going on wid it......... D ACTORS r being PAID 2 do dis , they mite know dat smth like dis is wrong but MONEY TALKS in d industry n so they wont say anythng n just go on .

If our views dont affect them then why do they ASK 4 our opinions ????????? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

hey laxmi  & thanks for your  titre.

i m not indian &  never  live  in india  &  indian  societys but  when i came to this forums u consider me as one of you guys  and  thanks about it.

really laxmi,last night  i cudnt sleep well &  i thought about this serial  it was so horrible for me!

i dont understan why in the indian films & serials repeatedly, is spoken about izzat,maan ,maryada...etc .remeber when revealed shika's preg  Bj blamed her & told her you didnt think about family's prestige ... .

now arpita decides for saving her hubby's esteem & prestige to sleep with another man! i wanna ask CV's  they didnt find any twist  or way  for suspecting avi  & sepration b/w avita except  this nasty sujet?

this story is full  of  contradiction!!

in CV's mind , a woman can sell her chastity & esteem if  her family & hobby's prestige ll be in danger  na?!😑

we wanna  a simple  story  dont complicated that!

Hi Chista..U r one of us..😊 They only speak of izzat then they go on show such regressive stuff..These people need to be strictly condemned...
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

D Cv's n Writers r SADISTIC 2 get Pleasures of such SICK n DISGUSTING thng n more SADISTIC dat they get pleasure by knowing wat d viewers think abt d track n still going on wid it......... D ACTORS r being PAID 2 do dis , they mite know dat smth like dis is wrong but MONEY TALKS in d industry n so they wont say anythng n just go on .

If our views dont affect them then why do they ASK 4 our opinions ????????? 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

@ green  Exactly..Why ask for our views on fb when u have no plans of considering them!!Angry
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

@ green  Exactly..Why ask for our views on fb when u have no plans of considering them!!😑

And then they say dat V LISTEN 2 OUR VIEWERS n make wat they like ............UTTER RUBBISH n NONSENSE ............ CV's freaking sick pervert............they consider nothng but MONEY n TRP's ............... they TRP shd go down n keep falling 4 dis track then dey will know..............😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀬
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first of all lakshmi good thread and if possible this thread shud go to channel and production house which wud understand how a woman feels about this track..

second production house channel they do anything to put masalas and even though this track cud and wud be salvaged later but as of now to a woman this is unacceptable.

like i said in update thread

films tv shows r mirror to the society..
if serials show tht woman to save her family honour agrees to sleep with enemy means the real woman in real world wud do same kya?

arpita character has fallen too much and so has avdesh's

but once again i feel something has to be shown in todays episode only..

let me tell u  and i said before also elsewhere

that during jassi time some stupid track had come and viewers were very very angry

they wrote to media house mumbai mirror etc
 and the track was later changed

shantibushan is on fb and if any one can post msgs to his id 
send this thread

then he wud also know viewers r unhappy.

the only way to put it across is via social sites

those who can send msgs to fb twitter orkut imagine channel

do so
talkie14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

first of all lakshmi good thread and if possible this thread shud go to channel and production house which wud understand how a woman feels about this track..

second production house channel they do anything to put masalas and even though this track cud and wud be salvaged later but as of now to a woman this is unacceptable.

like i said in update thread

films tv shows r mirror to the society..
if serials show tht woman to save her family honour agrees to sleep with enemy means the real woman in real world wud do same kya?

arpita character has fallen too much and so has avdesh's

but once again i feel something has to be shown in todays episode only..

let me tell u  and i said before also elsewhere

that during jassi time some stupid track had come and viewers were very very angry

they wrote to media house mumbai mirror etc
 and the track was later changed

shantibushan is on fb and if any one can post msgs to his id 
send this thread

then he wud also know viewers r unhappy.

the only way to put it across is via social sites

those who can send msgs to fb twitter orkut imagine channel

do so

Thanx Di...Yesterday's episode showed Arpita in such bad light it was beyond comprehension..Avdesh at least we can give hima benefit of doubt cos instead of being asked repeatedly shez not telling him,but as of now he comes across as a weak man ..Where has the tag line gone now????😑 This ridiculous thread is extremely demeaning to women & should b etaken off immediately...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

not just arpita avdesh character has gone down too

but i m seeing it differently here

yes i do agree so far what ws shown on this track isnt right
bt yday arpi does decide to tell avdesh but stopped by stupid shikha

and in end mayb tries to be sacrfice ki devi..

see we know rv isnt going to do anythng

he is just weakening avdesh strengh which is arpita

but the way so far it is shown is yes not acceptable at all

so once again i wud say let this be combo voice of women all over and send it to production house or shantibushan or whoever is in charge
twitter fb orkut etc
they r bound to read this

the more i can only say after episode airs tonite