ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG WHAT AN EPISODE....

Ranveer tells Rasal whatever happens between Rukmi and me is between us who gave you the right to throw her out or push her around he goes to Rukmi and tells her that I am sorry the way i reacted when you ware at the Aasrem you told me so many times you dont want any relationship with me but i kept forcing you and i promised you to give happiness but seeing you with somone made me hurt because I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU RUKMI and he hugs her and Rukmi keeps looking at Rasal and they keep looking at one another Ranveer tells Rasal you hear i love her if anyone says anything to her i will not spare them i will be marring Rukmi soon and i order you to live this Haveli and Ranveer takes Rukmi away but she keeps looking back at Rasal and Rasal keeps repeating in her mind what Ranveer said and faints and Rukmi runs to her and Ranveer is confused everyone is by Rasal and Rukmi get some oil and that idiot DD says it happen all because of you why dont you go away but Rukmi does not listen and then when kamal says to go away she does (it really al happen because of DD she is always the reason idiot woman) Ranveer ask Rukmi if Rasal is ok and he will never forgive himself if something happen but he cannot take anyone insulting her and Rukmi tells him to rest as the stress is not good for him and she will tell him when she gains conscious and BT is trying to call for doctor and they cannot find it finally they do and says they will send him and Rukmi see this but BT sees her and goes away angry (what i dont understand is why is everyone mad at her when she is his wife i mean he himself has two wives why the f*** is he being a hypocrite) Rukmi runs to GOD and tells her you always have tested me and i have never ask for anything for me (that is true always for RASAL) and if something happens to Rasal i will not forgive you or myself and miracles happen and Rasal gains conscious but massive pain begins to happen in her abdomen as she remembers Ranveer slapping her and saying all this things about Rukmi and everyone is worried about the child (that all this SOB care for not her) Moomal goes to check on where is the doctor and finally BT gets hold up someone who tells him doctor has left to come and Rukmi goes running to Moomal and ask how Rasal is and Moomal tells her how dare you touch me you are a servant of this house and when you helped me and mohit i thought everyone could not see the goodness in you because they ware blinded by the love but i was wrong i use to envy your relationship with you and Rasal but you stole her husband (W*F he is her hubby to ughhh i am gone shoot anyone else who will say its Rasals hubby only and Mooomal you are so Matlabi) how can you even think of hurting...and Ranveer comes there and yells at Moomal that if anyone yells at Rukmi i will not spare them and Moomal runs way to her room and Ranveer tells Rukmi to not worry about what happen its not her fault and tells her to have some water and out favorite DOCTOR WALK IN ASHUUUUU.....and is shock to see Rukmi and calls out her name and Rnaveer ask how does he know you and Ashu ask you dont know me and Rukmi says he asked my name that how he knows me because i came to this house first time with you and Ashu is shocked and the show ends on Ashu.....

Tomorrow: Rukmi says when i was sad about Ranveer not loving me that time you supported me but now today i am getting that love back from someone you are getting jealous because those happiness are not with you and Ashu is shocked.....( i want Rukmi to say this to Rasal and the family and rasie her voice to the family that you all saying i stole him when you all know i am his wife....if she can do that i swear i will love the CV so so so much hehehe)

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

glamarousgemini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ashu is back!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š 

im so excited...i wonder what new twist this is going to bring...i just hope they don't break up the pair  between rukmi and ranveer....after a years wait we r getting to see their love blossom. 
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the update......ashu is back.......i m sooooo eager to know wat will happen next.....
silentkiller007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yipppppeeeeeeeeee im sooooooooo happyyyy!!! ASHUUUUU ISS BACKKKK!!!!  the story is getting exciting... waiting to se more of Ashuuuuu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ... yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sure Ashu is Back , but I feel that they are all going to say he was Rukhmi's husband , and create more problems .. this storyline while its great it is now beginning to drag and Rasal seems like is has now been pregnant for a year and her stomach did not grow .... I am a little frustrated with the progress..
Arpitachohan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 update๐Ÿค—

I m started loving this show