Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ain't gonna lie.  It's been over 8 hours since I read the update and I'm still in shock.  I don't think I will be <sighing> for quite some time.😭  It would be fair to say I'm a bit peeved.

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: saomom

Ain't gonna lie.  It's been over 8 hours since I read the update and I'm still in shock.  I don't think I will be <sighing> for quite some time.😭  It would be fair to say I'm a bit peeved.

πŸ˜†

You're allowed Tams :)  Bear with the story... (well, only if you would like to :)

-Devi
Well . . . That was shocking and heartbreaking. I am still reeling . .  And I officially HATE George . . . Devi please update soon ( a long one) and clear out these misconceptions! You have me pulling my hair out!

Grrrr

LOL

Love

Liz
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had the totally opposite reaction!! I was YES....now the story is going to get interesting and starting on ANGST Highway.....and yes I am going slightly insane or maybe I always was πŸ˜†. Anyway, great twist to the story. 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally all caught up! Enjoying the story Devi! πŸ‘πŸΌ Hope we get a lot of angst and pain now...☺️

I like Lucy's character the most...so am all for John & Lucy...😍...sorry Tammi...😳

saomom thumbnail
@Devi - I'm still pouting.  This childish behavior of mine just may continue for some time.  Just sayin'...

@Niki - You're mean.

@Jaya - You're mean too.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

@Devi - I'm still pouting.  This childish behavior of mine just may continue for some time.  Just sayin'...

@Niki - You're mean.

@Jaya - You're mean too.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

Aww...  

Remember how I posted that disclaimer a while back about how the story is all planned out already.... it's because I knew these reactions would come when I arrived here... 

-Devi
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

Aww...  

Remember how I posted that disclaimer a while back about how the story is all planned out already.... it's because I knew these reactions would come when I arrived here... 

-Devi

I forgot to read the fine prints as well ... Tammi could not have missed that?
I can still hear the music in the back ground.. :D

Edited by night13 - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

Aww...  

-Devi

Hmph. <pout>  <stomp>

Okay. Fine.  I'm gonna trust you on this one Devi.  I'm not going to be happy, but I'll trust you.  Honestly, if this story had any other author, I would be so outta here. Since you're the best, I'll stay.

Hmph. <pout> <stomp>
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think John and Lucy need a fan club for their pairing...☺️ πŸ€£...somebody needs to fight for their rights to exist and live happily ever after... after loads of angst of course. πŸ€£