Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikipuki

Sorry guys, just started a new gig for the tax season so I've been trying to come up to speed work wise. 

I had to hide in my laundry closet to catch up with all the updates πŸ˜†

Edit:

Devi, a Harlequin romance? yea.....I just loved your newton's third law of motion comment a few chapters back. I of course wikipedia'ed it to refresh my memory.....and it made me laugh 

This is how wikipedia described it, "The mutual forces of action and reaction between two bodies are equal, opposite and collinear". How apt.....sigh....

We missed you girl!
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
All of you are so sweet........you made me feel all warm and fuzzy. This is the best group ever. Viva mice clubπŸ€ͺ
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Viva mice club indeed.πŸ˜†

Here, Kitty, Kitty...
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
...and I finally got a chance to read thro 'Eden' and like all your other FF this one got me hocked as well !!

Looking forward to reading more of Cousin George and Lucy.

:)
It has been 49 hours 48 minutes since you last updated. When I was not reading yet, there was a river flooding. Now that I've caught up, there's a drought even when it's pouring outside. Hey Devi mata - please shower some grace on us!!!!!
Sorry that I have been on a hiatus dearies... Along with being pummeled with work, I have actually undertaken the gargantuan task of reading North and South, the novel (I figured I owed it that, given that I have read A Room With a View) - 
       ...and truth be told, John Thornton in the novel really trumps not only the John Thornton in the movie, but every Darcy's, Wenthworths, Knightly's, and Rochesters of the world.  I think I am in love with Thornton... He is really quite incredible the way that Gaskell has written him...

-D 
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

...and truth be told, John Thornton in the novel really trumps not only the John Thornton in the movie, but every Darcy's, Wenthworths, Knightly's, and Rochesters of the world.  I think I am in love with Thornton... He is really quite incredible the way that Gaskell has written him...

You are gonna love it!  It's different in a lot of ways from the movie, but I do agree - Thornton is incredibly, super duperly drool worthy.  Guess we're going to have to love the same man...  but I really don't want to share him... but since you're writing a story about him, I'll think about it......but I really don't want to share him.  hmph.
Originally posted by: saomom

You are gonna love it!  It's different in a lot of ways from the movie, but I do agree - Thornton is incredibly, super duperly drool worthy.  Guess we're going to have to love the same man...  but I really don't want to share him... but since you're writing a story about him, I'll think about it......but I really don't want to share him.  hmph.

I just finished it two seconds ago!  And the last scene - I love what he says, 
"Margaret... Take care.--If you do not speak--I shall claim you as my own in
some strange presumptuous way.--Send me away at once, if I must
go;--Margaret!--"  
😍
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: sridevi27

I just finished it two seconds ago!  And the last scene - I love what he says, 
"Margaret... Take care.--If you do not speak--I shall claim you as my own in
some strange presumptuous way.--Send me away at once, if I must