Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: surnita

Hi I was just reading the general discussion section where Ash Rai has been slated for being wooden, ugly, plastic etc by loads of the forum members yet no one was condemned for saying the stuff even mods were commenting!  Seems like its one rule for Ashwirya and another for Samir Soni!  The system sucks!

u forgot superficial.
pj04 thumbnail

Hi I was just reading the general discussion section where Ash Rai has been slated for being wooden, ugly, plastic etc by loads of the forum members yet no one was condemned for saying the stuff even mods were commenting!  Seems like its one rule for Ashwirya and another for Samir Soni!  The system sucks!

if you feel that the posts offend you kindly point them out to respective moderators. also what went wrong in some other section of forum does not give us a liberty to make same mistakes(ie.....resort to name calling). besides the sensitivity level on jjkn forum is higher than that on other forums.....which might also be a consideration. you might get away critisizing ash but try it with srk...you will have an outrage.

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: pj04

if you feel that the posts offend you kindly point them out to respective moderators. also what went wrong in some other section of forum does not give us a liberty to make same mistakes(ie.....resort to name calling). besides the sensitivity level on jjkn forum is higher than that on other forums.....which might also be a consideration. you might get away critisizing ash but try it with srk...you will have an outrage.

yeah!  You better not say anything about SRK, otherwise I will bust out with the whip.....ok jprasad, shut up.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jprasad

Hey Minnie -

I know some guys who act like donkeys or Jack bleeeep.  😛

Ok.So if you see a donkey or a monkey behave like a man( the movie shrek is a good example),what do you call it?? A man??

pj04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

yeah!  You better not say anything about SRK, otherwise I will bust out with the whip.....ok jprasad, shut up.

dare i say....i told you so

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Ok.So if you see a donkey or a monkey behave like a man( the movie shrek is a good example),what do you call it?? A man??

Could not resist it Minnie..... 😃 Was that a slip of.... ? Did you mean Arman there? .... Just asking..........

Minnie thumbnail

Yes Surnita,she was called all those and you are most welcome to call either Ash or Samir those if you feel like.

But no where was she called - a donkey,a monkey, a pig .....

Check my post Surnita,I have said it's OK if you criticise.All of us would love the criticism if was backed by good reason and good language.

Antara Mali irritates me to no extent.I think she is the worst thing to have happened to the industry in a long time who almost by her sheer presence ruined beautiful movies.Call her wooden,irritating,plastic,whatever.But if I call her a female dog,I have no idea what exactly it would mean and what it would make of her or  my opinion,not to mention it would not go past the editor of even the slinkiest gossip magazine.

Being one of the harshest critic of Purab and a diehard Armaan fan,I am the first one to feel offended if someone writes bad about Apu and thinks Samir is better.But neither me nor anyone else needs foul languge to express an opinion.An if we are prudent in our choice of words in a criticism,it only adds weight.

Minnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: manimau

Could not resist it Minnie..... 😃 Was that a slip of.... ? Did you mean Arman there? .... Just asking..........

I know and perfectly understand.I feel exactly like you do.Every time I see Armaan,I go....awww what a man!!!!!😳

Good to see u back!!

ides thumbnail
well said PJ and Minnie.....I completely agree.....👏👏

the way I see it, if u are airing ur openions in a public place, then u cant just say something and be done with it....u need to support ur statement, as Minnie said.....once again it is a matter of simple social ettiqute to use appropriate language to get ur point across.....
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Purab fans complain that we are not being fair to them and so does armaan fans...

Well let me tell...just because we mods and have favourites that does not mean we are being baised over anyone. The only thing we are expecting members(most of them are getting to be good friends now) is to soften their tone and that is all....

Initially I did not like Armaan as a character...but does that not mean I don't like apoorva...I like him and now after the change...I am liking armaan a lot...it is just my feeling that I tend to like that kind of image and everyone has their own perception. I like samir soni only because they way he acted as purab...but Apoorva...I liked him from before....

I strongly agree with what Minnie said and what Ides mentioned... "the way I see it, if u are airing ur openions in a public place, then u cant just say something and be done with it....u need to support ur statement, as Minnie said.....once again it is a matter of simple social ettiqute to use appropriate language to get ur point across....."