-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add - Page 59

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyyy... Enjoyed reading other ff tm :-) and deewangi.... Uff ,now I saw kasish updating .... Waiting .
muski.....cant wait anymore to read the update...
plzz udate soon
waiting..... hope this time its a long update or 2 short updates... 😃😃
Originally posted by deniac

waiting..... hope this time its a long update or 2 short updates... 😃😃

hey if thats gonna happen........i am going to jump lik a monkey
WAITING
a poem by Emily Dickinson
  I sing to use the waiting, My bonnet but to tie, And shut the door unto my house; No more to do have I,   Till, his best step approaching, We journey to the day, And tell each other how we sang
To keep the dark away.
sorry di was just waitng
i remember this poem

~Kashish~
part 21

Otherwise he was shut. Shut to all the beautiful feelings called warmth. He has been a loner ever since he has known him. He couldn't relate to emotional things, he was always hard on others & most on self.

Geet had spend the whole 2months trying to concentrate on her work. She was better of with her life without thinking much about Maan, but it was impossible to think of a day without being reminded of the forbidden kashish that she harbored still for him in her heart deep in carved in his love now. But she was practical enough to understand & be strong to cut off. She knew the Maan was no where near accepting that he too felt similar feeling, though she was sure he did. 

But I guess faith had something different in store for them. The company Geet joined wanted to merge with Maan's IT venture. They were trying there best to strike the deal. They had send the proposal as well to him. The CEO had met Maan but he was not convinced & had asked for the some time. A month had passed & Maan was still not entertaining the deal. The CEO Shiv was presistant. He had tried all means to convince Maan. In one month he had tried couple of meetings but Maan was really not impressed. Shiv was promising & enterprising. He had made his marketing, H & D teams also meet Maan.

Shiv requested a one last meeting with his  IT head Geet Khurana. He couldn't have refused that name but feared the feeling that he had to meet her on this grounds after 3months. Geet sat at the reception waiting next to Pinky, clutching tightly her files. After that night, she wondered how Maan agreed for the meeting even knowing it was her.

She was convinced that it was all going wrong. It was really not a great idea to meet him & lose her mind all over again...AGAIN!!! wondered if again suited her current state of mind. When was she ever out of it. She only feared the moment to meet him. How much she fantasied about him, still does...poor soul.. but now she feared ..
fear of wat see might see in his eyes when she gazed at him
fear of wat she might say to erase the look
fear of wat she might do to coax the one she wanted back
Pinky - Ms. Khurana .. Mr. Khurana will see u now
she nodded weakly & made her way to his cabin. She felt, her feet may melt any time & she may just tremble before she reaches the cabin door.
Maan stood facing his back resting his left hand on the chair.
She was relieved
Geet - thanxs for ur time.
She moved to the table, placed the files & opened the particular sheet wanted to show it to him.
She heard him turn, she calmed her rising heart beat & ordered herself to look down. Not to gaze into his face.
Maan said coldly - I am sorry ' I will have to put an end to this now.
She felt her heart was stabbed. She straighten herself & pasted a smile on her face & looked up
Geet - sorry!!!??
he didn't move. Didn't say anything. He looked at her purely as an CEO & MD of Khurana Empire.
She was reminded of seeing him earlier, but the only difference was she had glimpsed sexual attraction in his eyes then but now ...now ...distance...only distance.
Maan - this proposal is not viable.
She crossed her arms & looked at him in a piercing way - in which way?
Maan - in every way

is he expected her to get scared & run away..well that was not Geet...she straighten her spine..well then he was in for a surprise 
Geet - I won't take that ...I want details
he lifted his brows & smirked. He slowly walked passed her, for a moment she thought he was going to open the door & show her the way out. She held her breath & sat there putting up a brave face.

Instead he reached his shelf's drawer & pulled out sheets. He walked to the table placing the sheets, that had some points circled & underlined with pencil. He was so near to her, she could smell his scent..his scent..her senses were so addicted to them. She didn't want to think about those moments.... she didn't know if she could ever live them again.

Maan - first it is not a very promising clients database
she looked at him.. was he really giving details she wondered!!
Geet trying to look at the sheet - so when u said  the proposal is not viable you meant as in...
she turned to look at him, he was leaning so close that she could almost feel his eyelashes
Maan - are u going to focus on wat I am saying
Geet - Oh I am hearing every word you are saying & even the silent words in between those words
he moved up. She couldn't help noticing Maan steeling himself, as much as she was going against him. Which was odd, why would he want to do that.

She tried to look away from him & put her file away & pulled his sheet over. She read them carefully
Geet - the clients database doesn't seem promising because u r not looking at the whole list.
He didn't move for a long moment. She turned over her shoulder to meet his gaze. His expressions was one of those, that she just wanted to seek for the next possible place where they could be into each other. That was the incredible kashish they had between them.

He met her gaze & she saw the same confusion & sizzling chaos that had been there since beginning. Finally he pulled a chair next to her, placed it away & settled in. she was little disappointed with his  obvious attempt to distance physically & emotionally but she determined not to express. She was here for professional work, to convince him to for the deal. 
Maan - I see wat u mean
he reviewed the paper she had prepared. Geet counterargument the his with the presentation that she had prepared. But he was no where near budging from his point. Finally his telephone buzzed & their meeting was disturbed. 
Pinky - sir Mr. sharma is here
Maan - umm
he coldly turned & looked at - my next client is here
just then she realized that they were discussing for last couple of hours on the proposal 
she smiled pleasantly - thanxs for ur time.
She put her papers together raised to leave. He reached the door & looked at her.
Maan - it is high time Shiv understands my stand on this
Geet - umm
Maan - basically it is not financially feasible, he needs to rework the amount.

precap.
They meet again..oops
-PREV  PART 20   NEXT  PART 22-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
ress...
Luvly update...they r in luv..Felt the lyrics below suit the scenes much...----

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you

And from maan's view....hmmm...

Baby, you're so beautiful

And, when I'm near you, I can't breathe
A girl like you gets what she wants
When she wants it
You're so out of my league

I show you no emotion
Don't let you see what you're doin' to me
I imagine the two of us together
But I been livin' in reality

Fear of rejection
Kept my love inside
But time is running out
So damn my foolish pride...

❤️

Love the way u have expressed on how she controls herself from him...storyline is quite interesting now n unpredictable n the precap is..😉😊...continue soon..!!!

Rohini

Edited by Rohini20 - 13 years ago
simply spectacular update
wow they turn to be
stranger interesting
super brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnn