Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-kashish-maaneet ff THREAD 2..link new thread add (Page 145)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
me waiting muskanBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged

~Kashish~
part 25

Geet spoke in excitement - anni is getting married
Daadi - haan, woh bhi yanhe london main.
Geet - wow that will be fun
Maan - all of sudden?
Daadi - mat pucho
Maan - ok & turned to leave
Geet held his hand & knotted her brows, he faked a smiled at confused Daadi
Geet smiled - he is joking
he nodded
Daadi - actually this guy Arjun
Maan - Arjun ???
Daadi - Arjun rathode
Maan didn't seem to know anyone by this name.
Daadi - he liked anni & proposed to her, but u know anni
he pretended to '
Geet slowly pinched his back curve .. he softly aa ooch looking at Geet making a baby face.
Daadi unaware continued - anni told him to speak to me
Maan thought how dumb was that, she should have dated him & found out if she liked him.. he shook is head & tried to understand then..
Daadi - Arjun is really a sweet, his parents are settled here
Geet - how sweet
Maan wondered wat was sweet about it.
Daadi - next week registered marriage hain aur phir India main reception.
Maan - that's so cool
Geet wondered wat was cool about it.
Daadi seemed tired.
Geet - u look really tired
Maan was really getting naughty ideas now, he was almost giggling thinking she was shooing Daadi because she wanted to ...he couldn't stop himself imagining already.

Geet walked into the room & locked the door behind.
Geet - don't even think about it
he sensuously walked towards her - think about wat?
Geet - Maan!!!
Maan - ummm
he took her lips into hers, she hit him with her weak fist, which eventually snaked into his hair & kissing him back ..moaning..chodo mujhe..
he smiled wickedly & carried her to the bed - ek tho mujhe yanha wanha pinch karti ho, phir u expect me to not think anything, almost tearing her cloths
He threw her on the bed, she tried slipped away sitting up.. Maan..nahi!! in stern tone... which sounded more like a moan. Not for long though, he pushed her down, pinning her hands to the mattress on either side of her head. He bent slightly to take her hardened n***** into his mouth where he gently suckled. Geet arched in response,
Geet - Oh Maan!!! she gasped shakily.
Maan looked up to grin at her wickedly, but kept her pinned down while he moved to the other b****.

He released her hands to trail kisses down over her belly to the edge of her lacy underwear, his tongue poking just under the trim. Again she gave a soft little groan which turned to a gasp as he suddenly hooked his fingers through the elastic and gently started to tug them down over her thighs, over her knees and past the calf of her lovely shapely legs. She lifted her foot to allow him to remove the little  cloth and throw it to the floor.

He gave her another of those smiles and then started to kiss his way back up the calf of her legs. He gently parted her legs as he passed her knees and continued to kiss her inner thighs working upwards, ever up. He immediately shed his cloths & leaned over her almost to penetrate. He looked into her eyes, which still denied. He held himself taking in a deep sharp breath & fell on the side & hugged her - I didn't mean to hurt u
She pulled the spread & cuddled in feeling sudden chillness. They lay cuddled up naked for long time.. silent feeling their kashish not letting them break apart & her denial not bridging the gap. They dozed after a little while, the two of them wrapped in each other's arms.

Next day sunlight over windowsill heralding dawning of the day.. Maan got up to see a note by the side table... going to office .. have explained Daadi don't worry, he hit his head.. no man!!
he closed his eyes & thought about the last night.. he realized they never had s** but he felt so contented just sleeping in her arms. Contented than he could ever remember feeling before. Her warmth sprang quickly into his life drawing him stronger as they went along. He wanted to fall asleep together every night and awake with a kiss in the morning light. He was no way going to let go. He wanted her more than anything else. He really don't know wat he felt was love, but if this is wat is love.. then he just loves being in Love!!!

he got ready & called her.. but he knew she won't pick up. He smiled & kept trying.
He wanted to be sure where she was .. dublin or their office in london. He smartly called Shiv.
Maan - I have been trying to reach Geet, which office is she in?
Shiv was taken a back then reluctantly - london office he said
Maan - thanxs.
With in an hr he was in her office.. first he picked flowers.. then binned it realizing she is allergic to flowers.. he picked some chocolates & balloons. He walked into her office, every one was looking at him.. walking into a office with balloon & box of chocolates. The only cabin from where no one peeped he knew it was hers. He smiled & walked straight into her cabin. He placed a soft peck on her cheek. She jumped up & looked at him in shock. She looked at the balloons & chocolate. She pulled the balloon down.. & dipped her head down - yeh sab kay hain Maan
Maan - this is for u..
she rolled his eyes & went with him to the cafeteria.
Geet - yeh kya kar rahen ho?
Maan - I just wanted to tell u .. I loved it '
she knotted her eye brows & looked at him
Maan - I loved it with u last night
Geet - but we never.. she looked around ate her words
Maan - that's wat I loved ...
Geet - I know... u r just doing all this to woo me to ur bed
he nodded
she waked him & turned her face
Maan - nahi nahi...us matlab se nahi...
she looked at him from corner for her eyes
Maan - kal raat walen matlab se
Geet - Maan please don't try all this with me... it really doesn't make sense

precap.
Bechari Geet!!!
-PREV  PART 24   NEXT   PART 26-
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 15 March 2011 at 12:14am

The following 288 member(s) liked the above post:

laddha_chanchalnimmi26snehag10thahulaila889simonesimfaninishisdeeps_agabarbigalgaberinlwgeetshanky18chintushilpanilu_50ZiyaShazsatya86san1989aaahsapcanehavashigeetno1lily90nikitaagarwal06ramavishPqwert207Candy_jscanoncutemel_MGGraciasMercineetugarg123fatiya52110sansheen99NK4MSK.Naziathea_angelyridhisidhianuvenuchdeekshacgAcharya10kasturi11zazoy12tazzogagsyA8406krishna.reshmi87payal956fizza25navyanissisharbatvemtoleen10leenasmi123trendyfriendswifey90choudhary.avirensangeeshmamon.moonTinkJiaKaval05mans22day2008t3ejZahariliBichoolakshmisalvadiMaansMishtiavantika_singhkalpana_spnkirannaryaninonabebuannie03taanni-ArhiLover-prizaguru-ki-dewaaninisha_bhvij10hansasmaduniya12mons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarYellowtullipsSapphireFlamesdiyachillPaloma_D-BeingAppy-sana.saba7cue1josh.poojapriyanka86surbhijn106anaum91maureen84Maaneet_Deewaniixiaasoniaz121kkaavvyyaaOpaldewsmamatha.Moon002shruthiruchsswetha03rostjassi1212mounacutyits_meerumzaheeranky_szoha25SwaatiiHADmishti-eiya-BluntlySpeakingmishtibHawtieSeepLadyArwenimaastha.Regal.madhu.pmlistmystique_girlsiroililySrabon_DharagoldenballXXaquafireXXsanjuleem-g19mansijani21Be.edgymyedward12nan_10s-o-m-m-i-ecool_gal17miss93abina03dimpzzhuny.thebestRukhluvMaanLakshmi86cherieLovermaansi007shivangi783_G1234_123prithalodyDreamerRealityreea88SakshiGargTishuuaksnkptlvikadesigirlEimenEnchantedyadanuQueenbeePallaviapril12kshubhangivasavi_srikiran99dreamy4everDhara_sradiant_raisaytanujaMysticalRealmpushpiIqbal Neha1sparikhchubzyTheBratbluedreamz953puthfebinyusuffHanoAhmedcyum321jazzeretteamzu32maanujaanu.ramya-gurtian.untamedtigressJayaRninaviNav2010Rocks.Dhara286pearlgangesegbsheetalvasaShimmerr-SmexySmile-MsMovielover--ANGEL--Maaneet4evenats0101d_soniaCOLOGYsimi91sweetkjritzy09-Zahra15-paponecon-Veritaserum-Dilsaybasicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutidannoKrishnaluv94krati5-memorable-wajiha-1ambbihasanu3108drdee142Doracakemrk-1blueopalPaintedSkysonu4eversmallvilleLavZkomlikaAnkita_88Maya_PajennJRiashruthiRAntaresesha143--Saavi--ksasiPreethi-Premipunjabi.princessweet cherryanjucool-afsha--Priti11-namita25CrazzyBusykooliioFireSafireFireeSahSahmaaniqrat_areebmchopramandymoresweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006swetha10divareenacraziekudipop77meghapartipreethihinal_maaneetshah10sona-rai--Ratna--maanseersroopali--aarthi--maanmeet1Shalveseemamarykawaii_geetsun-naaaaaaaaazaara2212Sabmeratu.preethiaCraziest_MGammu5kahkashansakinaTyro-Sexy-Saamsmaaneetsangeltodayzstar_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashCrazyCutesy-Mrinalini--BlushaLicious-pickachukhwaishfanKrishna_SouravSecretKhabri420notfadedawayJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999

Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
me first Party
awesome partClap. loved itEmbarrassed.
poor dadi, got confused about maan's behavior.
geet managed it well.
loved this partLOL.
Daadi - Arjun is really a sweet, his parents are settled here
Geet - how sweet
Maan wondered wat was sweet about it.
Daadi - next week registered marriage hain aur phir India main reception.
Maan - that's so cool
Geet wondered wat was cool about it.
these two r just made for each otherEmbarrassed LOL.

loved this line
 He really don't know wat he felt was love, but if this is wat is love.. then he just loves being in Love!!!

maan trying to woo geet, lage raho maan.work hard maan .
precap is interesting.
update soon.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 March 2011 at 5:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

natkTishuu286pearlmuskanpTyroCrazyCutesy

HawtieSeep Goldie
HawtieSeep
HawtieSeep

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
thank you now i could goto bed peacfully thanx for the lovely updateBig smile

muskanp

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
awesome update...Big smile
its good knowing that maan is slowly realising his feelings for geet.. i hope she understands himWink

Edited by MsMovielover - 12 March 2011 at 1:54am

muskanp

MyInfatuationz IF-Dazzler
MyInfatuationz
MyInfatuationz

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
wooo hehehehehhee superb muskan ur hit again wid ur killing updates 

muskanp

t_areeb IF-Sizzlerz
t_areeb