India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol Ragini Cottage Scene (Page 3)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
in this cottage scene anmol made us love him much much more..

he was alone with his wife no family surroundings or kids..so many could have been communicated between them but still anmol kept his distance and above all kept the respect he had for ragini..

to think of it in such a small room , he found a way to make  her feel comfortable to change her wet saree..though there was that bed cloth between them still he turned his back for her to change..

anmol was such a darling in that scene ..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

in this cottage scene anmol made us love him much much more..

he was alone with his wife no family surroundings or kids..so many could have been communicated between them but still anmol kept his distance and above all kept the respect he had for ragini..

to think of it in such a small room , he found a way to make  her feel comfortable to change her wet saree..though there was that bed cloth between them still he turned his back for her to change..

anmol was such a darling in that scene ..Embarrassed

saveeta very ture They were alone and poor guy would definatly want to tell his dil ki baat but did'nt get a chance,
So all they did was good by showing him thinking abt her their first meet as per the viewers sight the dance on Tammy's borthday !!

but this scene was so groipping and beautiful !!
and teh silence said a lot when he looked at her through the partition !

krithikas

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I noticed one thing Anmol knew that Ragini was feeling very awkward but he made it so comfortable for her, and he wanted to make sure he dose'nt say a word to make her feel uneasy!!
Awkwardness is so beautifullly depcted

And those eyes spoke so wellDay Dreaming

I can keep watching them since it so well acted by Apurva and Parul !Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikas

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

I was just revisiting the Cottage scene when they got stuck in the rain and they stayed overnight in the cottage

It was one classic cene.. Specally I liked when Ragini was ziddi and she did'nt want to change and she started sneezing and then he insisted she change, She was hesitant and he decided to put a temporary partition so that she could change..

The scene is just so beautiful and the respect he had for her and te trust she developedin him from that day was just excellent

Even in their house  most of the times she would dress up when he is not around and they always would keep a reha between them seema between them

thanks for this video. Excellent picturisation combined with crackling chemistry between Anmol and Ragini. Their eyes convey a lot. A turnign point in their relation ship was there from this point. Some thjngs changed for the better. I love this song wish it is shown as a part of Anmol's life too in Bidaai2.
I felt so emotional the first time I heard it . Sometimes just once is enough to make a lasting impression this song was a mirror to Anmol's emotions , he was so loney that day yet hopeful.ClapEmbarrassedDay Dreaming  

Edited by rekha03 - 21 March 2011 at 12:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010krithikassaveeta24

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
I think the song was made specially to convey Anmol's feelings !!

7 years is a long time for him to have saved the feelings and it was time he needed to show it out and the song conveyed a lot !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikassaveeta24

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
The song is a fantastic one Clapwith so much feel Heartand it was greatly enacted by ApurvaThumbs Up,I have this as my ringtone in my mobile.Embarrassed

I love the way Anmol looks at Ragini Day Dreamingfirst while tying the screen Embarrassedand the satisfactory smile on his face when he saw  Ragini sleeping so comfortably.SmileDay Dreaming

saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the vdo di..... one of the bestest best scenes of Angini...... the magnificently electrifying chemistry btwn the two tends to give me goosebumps...... and the secret behind this sizzling atmosphere is the awkwardness shared by the couple.....to be honest, if Ragini was blushing for no reason and Anmol was grinning like a maniac, then this scene would have turned into the gayest scene ever.....but the magic was done by the presence of their awkward silence ..... finally, this is what I call a true intensely passionated romantic scene without touch.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02krithikassaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
@rehana..."the magic was done by the presence of their awkward silence ..... finally, this is what I call a true intensely passionated romantic scene without touch....."

rehana you are bang on with such beautiful thought..Clap

that was the beauty of this couple...

i fall more in love with angini everytime i watch such mesmersing scene and so briliantly enacted by apoorva/parul..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02krithikas

Go to top