Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
shanti nice post, glad to see you back in action, missed your posts, i love the cottage scene too,it was the first time they showed such closeness between angini, i like it when she is about to fall and he puts his hand to protect her not touching her, but just in case, that showed anmols feelings.
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anizor

shanti nice post, glad to see you back in action, missed your posts, i love the cottage scene too,it was the first time they showed such closeness between angini, i like it when she is about to fall and he puts his hand to protect her not touching her, but just in case, that showed anmols feelings.

me tooooooooooooooooo👏
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zee10

When ever i watch this part it feels somthing new...... and fresh.... The chemistry between anmol and ragini was masmerizing.... thats why we love them so much....
ragini's.... eyes.... OMG... it speak 1000 words... it shows satisfaction, trust on anmol...
when we come to anmol..... he made all of us carzy.... and this words 'mera hoon devaar ki taraf hai aap change kar l jiyei' gave a big message to ragini...
and this is the first gift for angini fans...

Zee very true.. I saw many fans loving this jodi when they started showing some beautiful intese seriousness between them so that they can start with their relationship !

Many loved them beacuse of this beautiful purity in this scene !!
anmol2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Zee very true.. I saw many fans loving this jodi when they started showing some beautiful intese seriousness between them so that they can start with their relationship !

Many loved them beacuse of this beautiful purity in this scene !!

what is the reason to not love this jodi which is the superb in the whole world👏
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow one first scene i fell inlove with Angini !!

They were stuck in the rain and then the cottage as thrie shelter.

The way Ragini was sneezing and Anmol insisted she needs to change the concern he had for her and her health was so sweet
The way he looks at her through the cot mesh  and she looking down..
I still find so much of shyness and  awkwardness they both had since when the lady says you have been with him for so many years then why are you shamofying to change

And then how Anmol was given the floor to sleep while Ragini took the cot
How sweet of him  so perfect as a husband and sensible and made sure his wife is comfortable!!!

Thnaks for making us revisit !...

shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anizor

Thanks Rozy.. Still doing limited typing and hopefully by next week I should be able to ge back to finishing my FF's
Yes cottage scene is just too god to be beautiful !!And yes not touching her while they were walking towards teh cottage is  also very well shown !!😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
in this cottage scene anmol made us love him much much more..

he was alone with his wife no family surroundings or kids..so many could have been communicated between them but still anmol kept his distance and above all kept the respect he had for ragini..

to think of it in such a small room , he found a way to make  her feel comfortable to change her wet saree..though there was that bed cloth between them still he turned his back for her to change..

anmol was such a darling in that scene ..😳

shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savee_k

in this cottage scene anmol made us love him much much more..

he was alone with his wife no family surroundings or kids..so many could have been communicated between them but still anmol kept his distance and above all kept the respect he had for ragini..

to think of it in such a small room , he found a way to make  her feel comfortable to change her wet saree..though there was that bed cloth between them still he turned his back for her to change..

anmol was such a darling in that scene ..😳

saveeta very ture They were alone and poor guy would definatly want to tell his dil ki baat but did'nt get a chance,
So all they did was good by showing him thinking abt her their first meet as per the viewers sight the dance on Tammy's borthday !!

but this scene was so groipping and beautiful !!
and teh silence said a lot when he looked at her through the partition !
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I noticed one thing Anmol knew that Ragini was feeling very awkward but he made it so comfortable for her, and he wanted to make sure he dose'nt say a word to make her feel uneasy!!
Awkwardness is so beautifullly depcted

And those eyes spoke so well😍

I can keep watching them since it so well acted by Apurva and Parul !👏
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shanti05

I was just revisiting the Cottage scene when they got stuck in the rain and they stayed overnight in the cottage

It was one classic cene.. Specally I liked when Ragini was ziddi and she did'nt want to change and she started sneezing and then he insisted she change, She was hesitant and he decided to put a temporary partition so that she could change..

The scene is just so beautiful and the respect he had for her and te trust she developedin him from that day was just excellent

Even in their house  most of the times she would dress up when he is not around and they always would keep a reha between them seema between them

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt_sNu4_wxY[/YOUTUBE]

thanks for this video. Excellent picturisation combined with crackling chemistry between Anmol and Ragini. Their eyes convey a lot. A turnign point in their relation ship was there from this point. Some thjngs changed for the better. I love this song wish it is shown as a part of Anmol's life too in Bidaai2.
I felt so emotional the first time I heard it . Sometimes just once is enough to make a lasting impression this song was a mirror to Anmol's emotions , he was so loney that day yet hopeful.👏😳😍  
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago