Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

#$$ VEECHA & FAMILY THREAD 4 $$ # (Page 75)

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
vijayum, the song selections are great for the VM...both songs are my Favorite they suit on the scenes sooo perfectly yar!!! good one 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfehermione8

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by vijayam

Hi everyone...have captured some moments for which most of us admired Veer.Embarrassed.and I started watching Uttaran..thanks to Shivani's award thread, I recollected these scenes...njoy...this is my appreciation for Veer... Smile

Lovely Video Vijaya ...Very soothing effect ... The old Veer was truly a hero ... Intensity in acting and that love for Ichcha has all been somehow lost ...Especially that part where he cries after he sees Vansh proposing Ichcha *sigh* That's my Fave Cry Just Awwssmmm!!!Thanxx for this video ..Smile

Thanks Divya...that scene is my painful favorite too where Veer cries after coming to know about Vansh & Iccha...dekho kya karte hai cvs aage...when will Veer wake up from his sleep..Confused

jyotiwaliadivy609

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

vijayum, the song selections are great for the VM...both songs are my Favorite they suit on the scenes sooo perfectly yar!!! good one 

Thanks Radhajee, these songs are my personal favorites too..
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

Hi everyone...have captured some moments for which most of us admired Veer.Embarrassed.and I started watching Uttaran..thanks to Shivani's award thread, I recollected these scenes...njoy...this is my appreciation for Veer... Smile

wowww Vijaya its a lovely collection of the moments of pure love of Veer.. U must have put in a lot of hard work collecting all these precious moments which enthralled the audience and probably still keeps them attached to this soap coz of their wonderful chemistry.. I have 2 say the choice of songs bin tere kya hai jeena & Kuch is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de aasoo tere saare meri palkon pe sajaa de is perfect..ClapClapClap.Thank U very much for the lovely job,Smile

Yes Shivani...it did take some time getting these scenes &  chopping off tappu from them..Wink
thanks Shivanai...appreciation coming from you means a lot...Smile...I'm still attached to uttaran just because of Veer's pure love that he exhibited in the past...Confused...

@bold..i know the feeling WinkLOLLOL arrey u do a lovely job.Smile.keep rocking!!!Thumbs Up

FunLyfehermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by sps0114

This is a nice old ichcha scene after she was shot and recovering - both acted well...

Good one sps0114...Smile
Goes to show that Ichcha has not changed at all in hiding things from Veer by listening to Tapasya and giving in to her manipulations even now... Ouch.. If only she had discussed about his brother Vansh being at the rehab centre with Veer, they both could have jointly seen to that he got cured and Vansh would have realized that she was Veer's girl and would have married some other nice girl and lived...Cry

I so agree even bfore marriage she chose to write a letter rather than talking to vansh abt her past with veer ..He wud hav been clear abt what he had to  do ...

n even after marriage she kept hiding  tappy's acts frm Both veer N Vansh Angry

It is tough to tell a lie but Taps tells on the spot, impromptu lies so convincingly all the time with out even batting an eyelid... But the supposedly honest Ichcha stammers and stumbles even to tell the truth, which affects the lives of not only herself, but her loved ones, especially Veer... Unless she musters the will and courage and tells the truth about Taps to Veer before he learns it from a third party, we cannot accept that she is noble or truthful or loyal to Veer..Now by hiding the two important truths from Veer, she has fallen from her high standards and has become similar to Tapasya in being a hypocrite..  However much time it takes to expose Taps, it should be only Ichcha who tells Veer about his infertility problem and only then their love can be called truthful, pure and sharing.. Only then it is 'Sachchai ka jeet' in the true sense of the word..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojarunima_LUIT

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Originally posted by sps0114

This is a nice old ichcha scene after she was shot and recovering - both acted well...

Good one sps0114...Smile
Goes to show that Ichcha has not changed at all in hiding things from Veer by listening to Tapasya and giving in to her manipulations even now... Ouch.. If only she had discussed about his brother Vansh being at the rehab centre with Veer, they both could have jointly seen to that he got cured and Vansh would have realized that she was Veer's girl and would have married some other nice girl and lived...Cry

I so agree even bfore marriage she chose to write a letter rather than talking to vansh abt her past with veer ..He wud hav been clear abt what he had to  do ...

n even after marriage she kept hiding  tappy's acts frm Both veer N Vansh Angry

It is tough to tell a lie but Taps tells on the spot, impromptu lies so convincingly all the time with out even batting an eyelid... But the supposedly honest Ichcha stammers and stumbles even to tell the truth, which affects the lives of not only herself, but her loved ones, especially Veer... Unless she musters the will and courage and tells the truth about Taps to Veer before he learns it from a third party, we cannot accept that she is noble or truthful or loyal to Veer..Now by hiding the two important truths from Veer, she has fallen from her high standards and has become similar to Tapasya in being a hypocrite..  However much time it takes to expose Taps, it should be only Ichcha who tells Veer about his infertility problem and only then their love can be called truthful, pure and sharing.. Only then it is 'Sachchai ka jeet' in the true sense of the word..

@bold, Absolutely...and howcome tappu & Rathod could speak to each other yday without anyone overhearing in B house...things are always so easy for this evil soul...Angry..and nerve of the girl to hang around while Veer was talking to Rathod even after mai asked her to leave...she can get away with anything...okay...she got away with 2 murders, this shouldn' t be a big deal...Confused
and  what stops Iccha from confiding in Jogi...all these relationships now look so shallow that she cant confide in any one...jogi, ammo or Veer...so sad...just keep crying iccha...thats all you can manage...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sps0114

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

wowww Vijaya its a lovely collection of the moments of pure love of Veer.. U must have put in a lot of hard work collecting all these precious moments which enthralled the audience and probably still keeps them attached to this soap coz of their wonderful chemistry.. I have 2 say the choice of songs bin tere kya hai jeena & Kuch is tarah teri palkein meri palkon se mila de aasoo tere saare meri palkon pe sajaa de is perfect..ClapClapClap.Thank U very much for the lovely job,Smile

Yes Shivani...it did take some time getting these scenes &  chopping off tappu from them..Wink
thanks Shivanai...appreciation coming from you means a lot...Smile...I'm still attached to uttaran just because of Veer's pure love that he exhibited in the past...Confused...

@bold..i know the feeling WinkLOLLOL arrey u do a lovely job.Smile.keep rocking!!!Thumbs Up
Awesome job Vijayam!!!
What software do you use to edit, would love to try it out

FunLyfe

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 26 April 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
uttaran is dragging...i dont care about the bundelas...i only want veer to know that its not his child...

siyona

Go to top