Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

#$$ VEECHA & FAMILY THREAD 4 $$ # (Page 73)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Hi everyone...have captured some moments for which most of us admired Veer.Embarrassed.and I started watching Uttaran..thanks to Shivani's award thread, I recollected these scenes...njoy...this is my appreciation for Veer... Smile

amazing vijayam , those were the gooddays

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfePavaniShiny

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

Hi everyone...have captured some moments for which most of us admired Veer.Embarrassed.and I started watching Uttaran..thanks to Shivani's award thread, I recollected these scenes...njoy...this is my appreciation for Veer... Smile

Lovely VM VijayamClapClap. Once again I was feeling so sad for VeerCryCry. Both of them looked Incomplete without each other.I hope now they never get separatedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

amazing vijayam , those were the gooddays

Thanks Anmol,,,,you've changed your DP..whose photo is it...Smile?
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinybandi

Very nice creation Vijayam.Clap.Really VeerStar is a true hero.

Thanks shinybandi...just hope Veer gets back his earlier form as a real hero...Embarrassed
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Lovely VM VijayamClapClap. Once again I was feeling so sad for VeerCryCry. Both of them looked Incomplete without each other.I hope now they never get separatedSmile

Thanks souroj, sad Veer was painful...jus hope CVS shows some good communication happening between hubby & wife this week...Smile

souroj

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM Vijaya. Sadly even this cud not lighten the heavy heart after pappu feeding tappu.

FunLyfe

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

This is a nice old ichcha scene after she was shot and recovering - both acted well...

Good one sps0114...Smile
Goes to show that Ichcha has not changed at all in hiding things from Veer by listening to Tapasya and giving in to her manipulations even now... Ouch.. If only she had discussed about his brother Vansh being at the rehab centre with Veer, they both could have jointly seen to that he got cured and Vansh would have realized that she was Veer's girl and would have married some other nice girl and lived...

Edited by hermoinee - 25 April 2011 at 12:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojarunima_LUIT

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Wonderful VM Vijaya..ClapClap

You have captured the heartfelt and extremely touching, intense and soulful moments which showcases the divine love shared by Veer and Ichcha in these scenes.. The helpless anger and pain in Veer's eyes when Vansh is harsh to Ichcha, the Devdas moment hug of Veecha and the emergence of Ichcha like a nymph from the waters in Brindavan and their subsequent union is all so well enacted and directed.. Now that Veer, who was intense and  was fiercely loving Ichcha, is no longer visible even remotely.. The direction is also not even remotely close to these great moments and has become thoroughly pathetic..Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfedivy609sourojarunima_LUITtiny15

Go to top