Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

#$$ VEECHA & FAMILY THREAD 4 $$ # (Page 42)

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by shyams

Originally posted by nutmeg7

oh dear.....veer....i supported you...i thought you will never cross your limits...dont you know that your wife wants you not diamond.....
i really felt for ichcha.....not only ichcha...any women will not bear her husband feeding some other women.....
veer--- mend your behavior

Yes he seems too confused b/w reel and real Ouch
cvs are just trying to please both fan groups....but then there is some limit....happy m not watching uttaran....btw do you think 11th march episode will be worth watching....???

May be but I think it also depends on the terms of d agreements of certain actor with d production house to continue to stay with UT Ermm
very true.....its sadThumbs Down....anyways...how can they show veer having soft corner overnight.....agreed veecha will be together....but then this has put veer's character in jeopardy

It's director's fault as well as he let actor to decide what expression to give. Anyways I wouldn't assume anything +ve can happen in UT now as CVs doesn't real believe in the concept of good's triumphs over evil so they can show any crap Ouch
hello, i dont understand what did the makers achieve by doing this, no one is happy, neither veecha nor ve  ya fans. 

Well I hope that's a sure sign that UT wont last long now LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

oh dear.....veer....i supported you...i thought you will never cross your limits...dont you know that your wife wants you not diamond.....
i really felt for ichcha.....not only ichcha...any women will not bear her husband feeding some other women.....

cvs are just trying to please both fan groups....but then there is some limit....happy m not watching uttaran....btw do you think 11th march episode will be worth watching....???
Yaar tell me what's gonna happen on 11th .......what's the promo???

I haven't seen d promo but it seems Raghu calls Tapu and says he knows what happened that night and he is d father of her unborn child Big smile
thanks shyam....would check this video out....but i dont want veer to go ga- ga over tapasya...arre yaar....a man has weakness for mother of his child...also agreed that veer does not know the reality....but he should think about his wife also na....
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

i know....why do they take pride in calling themselves thakurs and bundelas....??/ daddaji is shown to be characterless, then tej- philanderer....mai- false shaan.....tapasya- list of crimes.....are ppl living in palaces this down graded???.....what do they want to show....mai supports tapasya....even if she has committed heinous crimes....
do they mean rich can get away with anything.....
m glad even if ichcha is poor...she has her dignity intact...she is stupid but not characterless....

If we go by what they have shown it will mean that thakurs r d most selfish souls who don't even care for their own family members.
Btw Mai's plan is to throw Tapu out of B-toon's haveli as soon as kid is born LOL

Edited by shyams - 10 March 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

tanks shyam....would check this video out....but i dont want veer to go ga- ga over tapasya...arre yaar....a man has weakness for mother of his child...also agreed that veer does not know the reality....but he should think about his wife also na....

Yes and which husband will allow his wife to stay with somebody else night after night Confused it's plain illogical thing to show Dead

nutmeg7

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divy609

Yaar tell me what's gonna happen on 11th .......what's the promo???

I haven't seen d promo but it seems Raghu calls Tapu and says he knows what happened that night and he is d father of her unborn child Big smile
ShockedWowow That's gonna be interesting only if it's gonna happen in front of everyone....and I highly doubt thatSleepy

Btw U r having a very good discussion....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nutmeg7tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
How come Veer left his watch in Taps room.......He just went there fed nd came back .....Watch kyun nikala.......
That Vaada Sleepy Tell me will Ichcha tell she will nt take it if Veer gives it directly .......Vaada it seems A filler for meSleepy

tiny15

nutmeg7 IF-Dazzler
nutmeg7
nutmeg7

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

i know....why do they take pride in calling themselves thakurs and bundelas....??/ daddaji is shown to be characterless, then tej- philanderer....mai- false shaan.....tapasya- list of crimes.....are ppl living in palaces this down graded???.....what do they want to show....mai supports tapasya....even if she has committed heinous crimes....
do they mean rich can get away with anything.....
m glad even if ichcha is poor...she has her dignity intact...she is stupid but not characterless....

If we go by what they have shown it will mean that thakurs r d most selfish souls who don't even care for their own family members.
Btw Mai's plan is to throw Tapu out of B-toon's haveli as soon as kid is born LOL
yeah i heard that....and if the truth is not revealed which i am 100 % sure it wont be revealed so soon....., it will be veer who will stop tappu from leaving the house....its my prediction....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609shyamstiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Yes that watch drama was total bore SleepySleepySleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609nutmeg7tiny15

Go to top