Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I did saw some parts and read d updates although not sure abt d precep
I now want B-toon to go really poor. That will give a good lesson to Mai and Dada ji who have such a false pride of being a B-toon
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divy609

Check this thread and tell if that's Tina onlyπŸ˜†In a Black dress.......Think she's performing in the Holi celebration.......

Hopefully that's Tina only

yup that is tina, even sharad is there , will watch it whenever it comes
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyams

I did saw some parts and read d updates although not sure abt d precep
I now want B-toon to go really poor. That will give a good lesson to Mai and Dada ji who has such a false pride of being a B-toon

i know....why do they take pride in calling themselves thakurs and bundelas....??/ daddaji is shown to be characterless, then tej- philanderer....mai- false shaan.....tapasya- list of crimes.....are ppl living in palaces this down graded???.....what do they want to show....mai supports tapasya....even if she has committed heinous crimes....
do they mean rich can get away with anything.....
m glad even if ichcha is poor...she has her dignity intact...she is stupid but not characterless....
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's director's fault as well as he let actor to decide what expression to give. Anyways I wouldn't assume anything +ve can happen in UT now as CVs doesn't real believe in the concept of good's triumphs over evil so they can show any crap 

hello, i dont understand what did the makers achieve by doing this, no one is happy, neither veecha nor ve  ya fans. 
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

Yaar tell me what's gonna happen on 11th .......what's the promo???

I haven't seen d promo but it seems Raghu calls Tapu and says he knows what happened that night and he is d father of her unborn child πŸ˜ƒ
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

hello, i dont understand what did the makers achieve by doing this, no one is happy, neither veecha nor ve  ya fans. 

Well I hope that's a sure sign that UT wont last long now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I haven't seen d promo but it seems Raghu calls Tapu and says he knows what happened that night and he is d father of her unborn child πŸ˜ƒ

thanks shyam....would check this video out....but i dont want veer to go ga- ga over tapasya...arre yaar....a man has weakness for mother of his child...also agreed that veer does not know the reality....but he should think about his wife also na....
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

i know....why do they take pride in calling themselves thakurs and bundelas....??/ daddaji is shown to be characterless, then tej- philanderer....mai- false shaan.....tapasya- list of crimes.....are ppl living in palaces this down graded???.....what do they want to show....mai supports tapasya....even if she has committed heinous crimes....
do they mean rich can get away with anything.....
m glad even if ichcha is poor...she has her dignity intact...she is stupid but not characterless....

If we go by what they have shown it will mean that thakurs r d most selfish souls who don't even care for their own family members.
Btw Mai's plan is to throw Tapu out of B-toon's haveli as soon as kid is born πŸ˜†
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

tanks shyam....would check this video out....but i dont want veer to go ga- ga over tapasya...arre yaar....a man has weakness for mother of his child...also agreed that veer does not know the reality....but he should think about his wife also na....

Yes and which husband will allow his wife to stay with somebody else night after night πŸ˜• it's plain illogical thing to show 🀒
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😲Wowow That's gonna be interesting only if it's gonna happen in front of everyone....and I highly doubt thatπŸ₯±

Btw U r having a very good discussion....