India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Enough Dilly Dallying

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I am thoroughly annoyed with these episodes.  I thought last week was a complete loss of precious time and this introduction of short term memory loss further irritates me.  What is wrong with the CV's?  We could have skipped the entire waterworks last week if someone had told Saachi from the beginning that she had suffered amnesia.  And why are they introducing this short term memory loss all of a sudden?  And why are they pretending the Jaiswal's home is Saachi's - where is she going to go after her bidaai?  Bunty's house?

There were some very poignant moments over the last week of episodes, i.e. SaaVan in the kitchen, watching tv, etc.., but at the cost of so much bs and loss of time. 

It will be a rushed wedding, suhaagraat, and jump into the future - just like Su predicted - as we only have 2 days left.  What a disgraceful sendoff to a phenomenal serial.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhidesigirl2kchitra77Cinderella100Aanchal15chammak_challoash91maris08Infofan

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
my thoughts too exactly Anu......either they cud have told her inthe beginning itself about her amnesia or else they cud have stopped when she accepted Shravan n everyone else on Monday's episode...this short term memory loss is totally unaacceptable track when we have only 3 to 4 days left...what do they achieve by bringing in a new twist this later in the story...we wud have loved some nice romantic scenes or even family get together or nok jhoks between the two but this girl seeing n another marriage is a complete waste of time........just like Sara had mentioned in another post the original CVs have packed n gone n so they r just filling in the air time (that too has become less n no precap as well!!!) Disgraceful send off indeed!! Stupid Sony TV and their management!!! Good Barun's new serial is in someother channel....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_ArhiCinderella100Aanchal15ash91maris08Infofanmomma1128

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
I 100% agree with you Anu. I think these CVs could have pulled off 2 good tracks for the remaining 10 episodes which was about 2 weeks ago when we found out that SONY is axing BHPH. But to no avail, they keep wasting such good talented actors like Barun & Ankita on such a useless track Angry which is a total waste of time. 
I think the wedding & all will be rushed & the leap will be totally senseless. It's unfortunate that the CVs did not take advantage of having 2 good tracks for the last 2 weeks of this show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128anasuya43

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Anu

It will be a rushed wedding, suhaagraat, and jump into the future - just like Su predicted - as we only have 2 days left.  What a disgraceful sendoff to a phenomenal serial.

@ bold yes thats what going to happen with just two days and much shorter time.

And  to top all this, is the chajje ads popping up every time durin BHPH, irritating us even moreAngryDead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhikchitra77Cinderella100Aanchal15chammak_challoash91anasuya43momma1128

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
As I told - tomorrow will be the wedding and if we are blessed we can get a 2 minute suhaag raat. and on Friday they will show the whole future in ine episode.

By the way all serials end like that .

And no point in discussing now what the CVS could have done .

Just think about what we had in the begining  and till the confession .

The actual end of the serial happened when Neetu called Shravan for the contract.

After that no matter how they tried , the story was always lacking in something.

Let us relive it episode by episode.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Dips_Arhidesigirl2Mr.ZkCinderella100kchitra77chammak_challoash91maris08-Jahnvi-Infofanmomma1128

Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Anu

@ bold yes thats what going to happen with just two days and much shorter time.

And  to top all this, is the chajje ads popping up every time durin BHPH, irritating us even moreAngryDead
Its the Khakrabhen ads that really get to me.  I feel like throwing something @ the tv everytime I see it.  How can ppl prefer watching her to our Saavan.
ktms Goldie
ktms
ktms

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

I feel the real end of the serial came when sanchi says"koi aapko shitij se yaad kar raha hai phone uttaiyae"Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top