Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Ishq vs. Dosti!! (Too early for marriage?)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Only a few episodes ago, little Radhika and little Dev met and developed friendship. I know the CVS are trying to replicate "Kanha's leela" but was it a little too early for marriage? you can debate this from both sides and argue that it is God's will for them to get married without them even knowning...."It's Destiny..."
But on the other hand they wouldn't have gotten married knowingly... they wouldn't endorse something like that...even if they would eventually get married.Please provide your two cents. Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubysami01v3gradev09viprakshiNeerjaaashna26anu17fatssrilanka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ishq vs. Dosti!! (Too early for marriage?)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Shankar yaar I think RaDev destined to get married...so here Rad and Dev can't marry any..when they become adult...may any one can come to marry Rad or Dev but the result will be that Rad only marry Dev...If that not happen then ?????????
I think Kanha help them to marry after they become adult  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DREAMY_EYESviprakshi-Shankar-lavalinafatssrilanka

viprakshi

IF-Dazzler

viprakshi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with you anu..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-anu17

fatssrilanka

IF-Addictz

fatssrilanka

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
I agree.Dev-Radhika are destined to marry & be together.They'r inseperable & Kanha will help them to reunite once again when they get become adults.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-anu17chinuchinu

laxmi_avinafan

Goldie

laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
i agreed with u guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shankar-

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
If creatives are weaving something from Radha Krishna, s tales then  (as their are many different version) were got married at that age and Brahma Ji himself  got them married...Yes they were destined to get married without knowing....This will be the major twist in the story line later on...NO it was not  too early as Krishna left  Vrindavan at the age of 9 or 10 to kill the Kahns and here i think after that they never met again ..For that i am not sure  if they met after that ..As CB2 is a fiction they are destined to meet in the end..

-Shankar-fatssrilanka

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

If creatives are weaving something from Radha Krishna, s tales then  (as their are many different version) were got married at that age and Brahma Ji himself  got them married...Yes they were destined to get married without knowing....This will be the major twist in the story line later on...NO it was not  too early as Krishna left  Vrindavan at the age of 9 or 10 to kill the Kahns and here i think after that they never met again ..For that i am not sure  if they met after that ..As CB2 is a fiction they are destined to meet in the end..

yaar I think Dev will meet Rad after 10 or 15 years
but as the selected bride of Rohen...I think here Rohen doesn't want to marry Rad case she is a simple girl.....Rohen tells Dev to go and meet her...from their they become friends......
In the wedding day also surely some thing will hapen(case Rad destined to marry Dev and the Maharaj also said  youngest grand son become the RP case after youngest grand son get married and choti bahu save the family )
from that indirectly they are talking about Rad and Dev i thing...
I think in the wedding Day surely some thing will happen..................and Rad will marry Dev

-Shankar-fatssrilanka

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Thanks for your input guys!!! Big smile 

Edited by -Shankar- - 24 February 2011 at 8:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.