Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEW CVS, STOP GIVING A&A MORE SCREEN TIME!!! (Page 5)

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fats30

Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by fats30

cvs plz end arjun annie tamasha. whats the link of AA with geet???

W*H now they bring new character for AA crap means we have to bear their scenes Dead Dead Dead. and more screen space to them Angry.

I wonder if the NEW CVS will even listen to us!!

They keep on bringing new ppl for A&A which sucks!!

NEW CVS, we want  more MAANEET!!

i really like your effort Tongue keep it up Clap Clap Clap .  topics against AA should be made in forum so cvs got better idea of putting end of this crap Dead

Thanks!!  Thumbs Up

The NEW CVS are pissing me off!!
  Angry

Edited by utopia88 - 24 February 2011 at 1:02pm

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

UTOPIASmile

MYSTERYGURL &  RUSH TRIP have posted seperately, very strong requests to bring the old CVs back to the team.  In FB page of Geet (on their requests) there are several posts to get Swati Pande and Priya Ramanathan back on.  Why dont you guys try to add to the post every day.  The request is to be pasted back on every day on FB page of Geet.

Cheers guys.LOL

Thanks for the info!!  Thumbs Up

I really want SWATI AND NOEL to come back!!

We have to try to save the show!!

We want SIZZLING MAANEET!!!!!!!!

Edited by utopia88 - 24 February 2011 at 1:06pm
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

when ever Geet's main leads are off on holiday or personal commitments they just use that extras for filling in the gap... so chilll now when GC & DD both have started shooting the screen time will become more in coming episodes... & as u know the added saturday episode forces the makers to make parallel tracks... just enjoy the Maaneet part... be patient

It's kind of hard to be patient as we have waited for so long!!

i just want the show to come back on track!!

Edited by utopia88 - 24 February 2011 at 1:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta13

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

@urpopia
Swati and Noel left on their own accord..............Swati left because she wanted MC track............which audience didn't......tell me with swati if MC is coming......WIll u accept it...................a
A

@innocent
According to Indian criminal rule...........if guy use wrong information..........facts .........and con women for con.............and basiclly fool her.. nd she give consent on basis of falsified facts.........than that thing is classified as rape............ .which Arjun and DEV both did...........Both use fake marriage for CON....its classified as rape...........and girl can file case against it.....Though ANi have no proof,,,,,until something recorded in CCTV....
AND GEET should not forgive DEV .......thats all............DADI is stupid she can...............not GEET she should be quiet......thats all not fogive business from her side

VAISE DONT U THINK...........our show went to dumps........after VED and his team joined in............SO its good they left................lets wait for new writers..........

AND I m trying to be hopeful.............CVs are changed again.......from last 2weeks............let see.........if they do better job........with new Cvs new writer............or probably old writer come back............
yep i agree it did go to dumps... which sucks- i still cnt believe this is a show i used to watch more than onceCry

i want dadi to have a heart attack wiz her stress for her innocent beta devDeadDead i dislike that woman so muchSleepy her being a woman and not understanding the pain -yet maan being a man and completely understanding- the day geet forgives dev is the day i will quit watching this show for gud

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulutopia88

ManeetRUnique Newbie
ManeetRUnique
ManeetRUnique

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
i am sooo tired of AA....cant CVs see how much people hate them.....stil they get soooo much screen time...sometimes even more than maneet..Shocked.....if they dont stop AA....THEY will Loose alot of viewers..Ouch...plzz stop AA for the good of the GHSP..Embarrassed

utopia88

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

lagta hai new Cv hates this serial n Maneet, they like only AA, they are  doing thier job just to get money , they are not intrested to make serial good or keep it like before, they are just time passing with the serial  trying to make it gisa pita like ekta type, geet was unique so ppl were watching this serial, ese gise pite serial to bhare pade hai.koi dekhta nahi.very disappointed n very engry with new CV, in a week they just trying to give one good episode n 4 bad episode, no consistency so how trp will be constant or will increase, eke week badti hai doosre week kam ho jati, AA track se pak chuke hai, can't see them any more.hatting new cv.first time I am saying that loosing the intrest frim the show.

Edited by alovi_21 - 24 February 2011 at 1:36pm

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by kuls11

@urpopia
Swati and Noel left on their own accord..............Swati left because she wanted MC track............which audience didn't......tell me with swati if MC is coming......WIll u accept it...................a
A

@innocent
According to Indian criminal rule...........if guy use wrong information..........facts .........and con women for con.............and basiclly fool her.. nd she give consent on basis of falsified facts.........than that thing is classified as rape............ .which Arjun and DEV both did...........Both use fake marriage for CON....its classified as rape...........and girl can file case against it.....Though ANi have no proof,,,,,until something recorded in CCTV....
AND GEET should not forgive DEV .......thats all............DADI is stupid she can...............not GEET she should be quiet......thats all not fogive business from her side

VAISE DONT U THINK...........our show went to dumps........after VED and his team joined in............SO its good they left................lets wait for new writers..........

AND I m trying to be hopeful.............CVs are changed again.......from last 2weeks............let see.........if they do better job........with new Cvs new writer............or probably old writer come back............
yep i agree it did go to dumps... which sucks- i still cnt believe this is a show i used to watch more than onceCry

i want dadi to have a heart attack wiz her stress for her innocent beta devDeadDead i dislike that woman so muchSleepy her being a woman and not understanding the pain -yet maan being a man and completely understanding- the day geet forgives dev is the day i will quit watching this show for gud

I still watch the old episodes as they are TRULY MEMORIZING!!  Day Dreaming

These new episodes have nothing on the old ones from the SWATI & NOEL ERA!!   

The MAGIC AND ROMANCE is LACKING!! Angry

It is sad to see our show go down the drain!!
  Cry

Edited by utopia88 - 24 February 2011 at 1:34pm

_innocent_

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ManeetRUnique

i am sooo tired of AA....cant CVs see how much people hate them.....stil they get soooo much screen time...sometimes even more than maneet..Shocked.....if they dont stop AA....THEY will Loose alot of viewers..Ouch...plzz stop AA for the good of the GHSP..Embarrassed

I think the NEW CVS are BLIND!! LOL

I'm afraid that the ratings will decline further which will not be good for the show!!  Cry

GEET hasn't been number one for so long now which sucks!!

It used be such a MAGICAL show!!
  Day Dreaming

Go to top