NEW CVS, STOP GIVING A&A MORE SCREEN TIME!!!

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I'm seriously FRUSTRATED with what the incompetent NEW CVS are doing to our precious show!!     😡

STOP giving A&A more screen time, this show is about GEET & MAAN's EPIC love story!!!     😳

It seems like their intent is to DESTROY our favourite show!! 

I've lost my PATIENCE with the NEW CVS and hence, I can't TOLERATE this destruction anymore!!   

It also seems like intolerable A&A are now the leads of the show and sizzling MAANEET are the supporting cast members!!  😡

It's SAD to see the MAGIC of this show disappear!!  😭

I wish that there was a way to bring the OLD CVS back as they were UNIQUE & COMPETENT!!   😭

We want to see sizzing MAANEET ROMANCE & PASSION and a LOGICAL storyline!!   😍

GEET FANS, what are your thoughts on this??   😊

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
i swear...the new cvs seem to be making a hash outta ghsp...its becoming so boring n the feb epis r lyk a dragfest...cnt stand aa..its stupid n irritating..we want maaneet romance n passion n a good storyline!!!
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
everytime time we are asking for AA free episode, but CV's are taking in other way and giving more and more AA torture.
lagta hai ki CV'ss ko AA track bahuth pasand hai maneet se bhi jyada.😉

utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pavs

i swear...the new cvs seem to be making a hash outta ghsp...its becoming so boring n the feb epis r lyk a dragfest...cnt stand aa..its stupid n irritating..we want maaneet romance n passion n a good storyline!!!

Yep, there is no MAGIC in the show anymore!!   😭

A&A are taking up too much space!! 🤢

We still haven't gotten decent romance & passion!!  😡

They need to formulate a good and logical storyline!!  😳

I'm losing my PATIENCE with the NEW CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   😡
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

everytime time we are asking for AA free episode, but CV's are taking in other way and giving more and more AA torture.
lagta hai ki CV'ss ko AA track bahuth pasand hai maneet se bhi jyada.😉

Yep, that's what it seems like!!   😆

The NEW CVS must be blind to think that we love A&A!!  🤢

They need to wake up from the deep sleep that they are in!!   😡

I'm really angry right now!!!
😳
Silentsoul thumbnail
exactly I thought new entry will be replaceable for SASHA...........she is too good in sasha type character....but its addition to stupid AA batteries story noone want to see that
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuls11

exactly I thought new entry will be replaceable for SASHA...........she is too good in sasha type character....but its addition to stupid AA batteries story noone want to see that

That's what I thought as well but the NEW CVS proved us wrong, urghhh!!   😡

It seems like A&A are now the leads of the show and MAANEET are the supporting cast members!!   🤢

This is pissing me off!!  😳

I hope the NEW CVS come on this board and see all these posts!!

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u saw the article- maaneet's track was written in such a small space and para whilst the other so called side characters' next track was the main focus 

i bet the new cvs are related to A&A some way to think that they will be capabe of sustaining the show🤔

niwayzz awesome post<>3
utopia88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

u saw the article- maaneet's track was written in such a small space and para whilst the other so called side characters' next track was the main focus 

i bet the new cvs are related to A&A some way to think that they will be capabe of sustaining the show🤔

niwayzz awesome post<>3

Thanks!!   😊

That article really boiled my blood!! lol    😡

It's sad to see MAANEET being treated like secondary members!!  😭

There is no way that A&A will be able to sustain the show and the NEW CVS must be bonkers to think that!!

I wish there was a way to get the OLD CVS back!!!
  😔
Silentsoul thumbnail
VAise UTopia.............I think old writers left..........new joined from this week..........lets give them time.......probably they will give mannet story more preference than AA batteries crap..............They just started from Monday................. IF not than............I will keep bumping to this thread to show my discontent for stupid AA track..............

THIS IS MY MESSAGE FOR STUPID CVS.............

Cvs thanks for glamorizing rape............thanks for showing a used girl is despo.................thanks for showing girl with no self respect.....................thanks for showing modern well educated girl with all support can easily forget the cheap act done to her ..........and instead of standing up for herself.....she chose to beg that rapist.....and now she will be jealous for that rapist too..............thanks for showing........women like GEET are rare............and ANI cant even come close to GEET as idol human being.............
AND nikunj cant even touch DD on acting..............IF DD is 1000 than NIKUNJ is .0000001 on acting scale...............