Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Many Many Happy Returns of the day to the Megatulip girl of DMG Forums our very own rum pum who is a sweetheart.......... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.. πŸ₯³πŸ₯³.. πŸ₯³
Have a great Year ahead with prosperity,good health and Loads of Happiness...............
may god fulfill all your wishes...................❀️❀️

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Birthday Balloons

Each year your birthday reminds me
That I really want to say
I'm very glad I know you;
I think of you each day.
I hope you enjoy your birthday,
All the pleasures it has in store,
And because I appreciate you,
I hope you have many more!

thanks adu<3...............lol... you're the only one who still cant get over my previous id......tehehe, well i LOVEE cakes and balloons.......... i'm really glad to have such sweet friend like you.....lovee you, muahh!!

Originally posted by: _minaz_

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU RUMZ!!!!!!!!

Wishing you lots of Happiness Love and Success!! MWAH!!!

Hope you have a Wonderful time celebrating it!

So your Finally 18 ! :D YAY!

This thread just popped up in my inbox all of a sudden, LOL...so am kind of strugling on what to write LMAO. Trust sabz to do things last minute :D Me Kid....HeHe.

But Nonetheless Just wanted to say that you are a very sweet girl! We dont get to talk much, but whenever we do its always a pleasure catching up with you :)

So....I wish you meet KSG and 'JAY SEAN!' one day! lmfaooooooooo I had a little spelling error before, hence the incorrect spelling! :D

Oh and i love the Nickname sabz gave you....RumPum...Sounds so Cute! <3 Reminds me of Candy for some reason :S ROFL.

Happy Birthday again looooooooove !

Have a Blast! :D

Minaz.x.

thanks for the wishes :D..................yepppp! i'm 18 now πŸ˜ƒ.......
i know we didnt get to talk much but still whenever we met at FC it was always fun talkin' to you......... 

lol....... even though that was typo, but still "Jaw Sean" is cute........πŸ˜†, well as far i remember "RumPum" was discovered by mahua, lol............well to me "rumpum" sound like those gummy bears.....πŸ˜†
thanks again<33............ well, i hope it would be awesome b'day but still my friends didnt tell me yet where r we exactly goin πŸ€”

Edited by -Rummy- - 13 years ago
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jessy-

Happy birthday Rummy πŸ€—

May all your wishes come true! May Allah bless u πŸ€—

Love,

Jessy

PS. Sabzy the sigs r awesome πŸ˜³

Thanks alot jessy<3
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sary-

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY Birthday Rummy Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I love you babe! You are such a down to earth person and so sweet too <333 I love all your siggies and icons man! You are so talented :| I wish I was as good as you =)) I hope you have a GREAT day Love <333 

awww....... so sweet of you, well you're way more talented than me 😳........ still thanks for all, lovee yaa :D

Originally posted by: -Dharu-

HappBirthdaRumzzπŸ₯³

I love you so much we became friends in such a small time you're one of the sweetest people i have ever come across and being JJ/KaJen/Delena/Ian-Nina fan i love you even more partner in crimeπŸ˜†. on this day I wish get lots of happiness and success in life may all your dreams comes true have a great time party hard god blessβ€οΈπŸ€—

A gift for you credit goes to Aish 

thanks dharu<3............. yaa we became friends in a short span of time, but it was amazing to have such a cute friend like you.........😳, well we share many more fav. like sona, anu etc...........πŸ˜›.........anyways ILY<3, muahhhhhhh!

p.s. i already told u how much i LOVEEE this siggy......, its freakin' GORGEOUS.......😍 Thanku<33
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Haaaaaaaaaaapppyyyyyyy Birthdaaaayyyyyyyyyyy RUMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³
Hope you have an AMAZINGGGGG day dear <3 <3
You are a complete sweetheart and a lovely person! Always stay happy and joyful babes!
I LOVEEEEEEEE your creations <3 They are just as amazing as you are!!❀️
Wish you lotsa lotsa success & happiness babess!!!!
God Bless You! πŸ€—
Love ya😳

Thanks mehak<3...........i'm really glad that you like my work, cuz actually i am a big fan of your creations :D
lovee you........Embarrassed

Originally posted by: karanfan

Happy B-day Rummy <3
Well According to my time it's tomorrow :P
I will wish you today also hehe
Have a AWESOME Day <3
I hope all your wishes will come true !
Muahhh <3

thanks hun:).......... i think we'd talk before somewhere?!!.... prolly at KaJen AT πŸ˜•

anyways thanks once again for all the wishes πŸ€—

Originally posted by: CT247

happy birthday rummy!! hope u have a good one!!

thanks dear :)

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIGHBOR <3

hope you had an amazing birthday
πŸ₯³

you are such a sweet person! and I love that in just few days we've talked so much πŸ˜† and have few things in common too.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee your creations!! so don't stop making them ever!
Love ya
πŸ€—
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lil_mizz_shawty

Happy Birthday Rummy!!

Hope you have a blast!

Sabz, all the siggies are rocking! You've done a great job with the thread as well!

thanks dear......😳

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Happy KaJenlicious Birthday

R U M Z I E E .

I LOVE YOU & I ADORE YOU TO DEATH RUMPUM.

.  .  .

You're actually one of  "D" cutest girl Ive met on IF. So sweet and innocent.
I love how you are always in your own little world and dont give a damn about anyone or anything else. You're not the one who fights like a maniac with some retards on IF  like I do at times (hehe). πŸ˜†

You're a sweetheart and you deserve all the good things in life!
May Allah give you all the happiness and success in this world cuz you deserve it babe πŸ˜³

Im SO happy we are both Jenny fanatics! And KaJen freaks πŸ˜ƒ  Those are one of the reasons why we became so close. I think I met you in Jenny's AT in ZND forum? Or maybe it was KaJen AT, idr but where ever it might have been, Im so glad to have met sucha sweet girl like you! You are the best hun. Love you always . xoxo

HAVE A FANTABULOUS AND KAJENLICIOUS BIRTHDAY!
& many many returns of the day cutiepie <333.

LOADS OF LOVE

Faru

πŸ€— πŸ₯³

I loveee you too πŸ€—........ tehehe, i'm soo happy that i'm the cutest one you'd come across on IF.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ, even you're the cutest one but i lovee you more as a blunt girl..........πŸ˜†
well, in the beginning i use to be kinda maniac like you........but then i just started ignoring such peeps, though i've still hidden a lil maniac in me......... which 'll surely gonna burst out when things will go out of control for me ........πŸ˜› tehehe

even i dnt exactly remember........ anyways who cares?!!πŸ˜›, i'm just happy that we met.... it was  amazing to talk with you always....... muahhh!!

btw the Siggy is soo good<33, i'm glad that you add kareena too.......😳.... OH WAITT!!, i never told you that i like kareena then how come u figure out this??..... hmmm....anyways i LOVEE IT and i'm using it right now :D

thanks once again............ILYπŸ€—
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki0809

HAPPPPYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY RUMMMYYYY...wish u a very happy birthday and YOOO DO ENJOY YOUR DAY WITH LOTS OF CAKES ,GIFTS,FRNDS,ADULT MOVIES(hahaha had to mention that since u r 18)...and since we havent talked much i dont know much about you but have seen u KAJENING AND JENNING....and i know you have posted layout for JEN AT...so just know you do awesome creativity in siggies...wish u again a very happy budday.....and dooo khoob saari masti....

thanks nikki<33............. i know we havent really get any chance to talk, but i would lovee to someday........😳
hahaha.......adult movies πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ.....
btw i'm really glad that you like the layout  :D...... thanks once again........πŸ€—

Originally posted by: yattri

Again I am Late! LOL

but HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Rummy!

Hope you have an auhmazing birthday with all you near and dear ones and have a blast! Turning a year older, a year wiser and a year better and full of awesomenesss <3

Loads nd Loadsa love and best wishes,

Yattri.x

hahaha........ either you're late or MIA......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....... JK!!, well this time you're not late yattu<33
thanks for all the wishes.......muahhh πŸ€—
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mona1993

A very happy Birthday Rummy, hope u enjoy ur day

And also ur b'day vm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Cy2BbyIE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ0Cy2BbyIE

awww......... thanks alot mona<3
i loveee the vm :D
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: komal119

Happy Birthday Rummy! May you be blessed with loads of happiness, success n love babe! May all ur dreams come true and you get everything you wish for and much more! Its been great knowing u, ur an awesome person. Love ur creations, keep making more <3 God Bless You! mwaaahhh <3

Lots of Love,
Komal xxx

thanks komal<33............. i'm glad that i meet you at KaJen/Jen AT, its been really awesome :D

Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Rummmmmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Happy Bdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Wish u manty many happy returns of the day. Be happy always n get all the happiness inur lifeee

muuahhh <33333333333

loveee you naazu<3............ and thanks for all the wishes....😳
Rummy. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Happy BIrthday Rummy
May You have a Awesome Day and May God Give you all that you want
Have fun!

thanks aliya......xoxo

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

awwwwwwwwww it is my sweetie-pie Rum's birthday? Happy KaJenlicious birthday sweety. πŸ₯³Many Many happy returns of the day dear. Keep smiling always! And I hope and pray that you will always and always be showered by God's blessings. Love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday once again. Enjoy the day to the fullest...I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youπŸ€—

thanks for all the wishes sanju<33............... muahhhh!!