Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

I wish me and my hubby had such cute phone conversations Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
With Amrit in Macao, maybe we will be seeing lots of phone conversations this week.  I mean, he will call to make sure his Bebo is ok Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16trParulRatiShivi

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
With this acha-ji n haan-ji ambo is going 2 b like  sardar n sardarni ji. The day isn't 2 far when amrit will tell 2 bebo :sardarniji, aap aaj bahut khubsoorat lag rahi hain. LOL

Thnx god, they r not being unromantic after "Shadi ke itne salon baad bhi".Shocked Bcoz after listening that dialog i thought that ambo r going 2 b a typical oldy couple who will fight with each other in petty family issuesROFL or the show will bcome after 20 yrs. n there will b ambo's child who can b laadli.LOL.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofanganga16trParulRatiShivi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
ROFL.... Bebo as the Sardarni ji... ROFL
Sdoll that was sooo funny, wasiey Amrit has even started wearing clothes like Papaji... bus ab Bebo ka sar pr dupatta daalney ki der hai...LOL
Btw I like Sardarni ji's clothes better than Bebo, they have more vibrant color combinations n always have diff sorts of embrioderies...Atleast Bebo ki banarsi pattis se to jaan chute gi if she becomes sardarni ji...

Aaah but we dont want AmBo to become that yet, coz they didn't even have their SR yet so how are the little Ashoks n Omis n Laadlis gonna come.

ganga16tr

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

ROFL.... Bebo as the Sardarni ji... ROFL
Sdoll that was sooo funny, wasiey Amrit has even started wearing clothes like Papaji... bus ab Bebo ka sar pr dupatta daalney ki der hai...LOL
Btw I like Sardarni ji's clothes better than Bebo, they have more vibrant color combinations n always have diff sorts of embrioderies...Atleast Bebo ki banarsi pattis se to jaan chute gi if she becomes sardarni ji...

Aaah but we dont want AmBo to become that yet, coz they didn't even have their SR yet so how are the little Ashoks n Omis n Laadlis gonna come.

i too like sardarni ji's clothes, they r much better than bebo's outfit, i seriously don't like the clothes bebo wear, when she got married and at the beginning of it she used to wear such lovely dresses, i really used to like them, but now everyday same clothes with diff color, CV's needs to change bebo's clothes.
SR, i don't think ambo will ever do their SR, hum wait karte hi reh jayenge, and as ganga janu says they do things behind close door, so one day we will get to know soon bebo is gong to be ma and amrit pa.

Edited by juhuti - 24 February 2011 at 12:28pm
ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
tomorrows episodes gonna be better!
at the end of todays episode amrit says he thinks that he should come closer to bebo! ohhh my god! suhaag raat ka sapna nearly coming true.! aur yeh amrit he is making his peperations very carefully.. today what he did for manjeet was sweet lekin it was all of bebo! to win bebo over! like he actually needed to win her over! but ohhh my days! suhaag raat! yay!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s_a_mParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

s_a_m Senior Member
s_a_m
s_a_m

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

at the end of todays episode amrit says he thinks that he should come closer to bebo! ohhh my god! suhaag raat ka sapna nearly coming true.! aur yeh amrit he is making his peperations very carefully.. today what he did for manjeet was sweet lekin it was all of bebo! to win bebo over! like he actually needed to win her over! but ohhh my days! suhaag raat! yay!

Love your optimism Ganga. Hope you're right Embarrassed Wink

ganga16tr

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ganga16tr

OMG sabse choti aur sabse zeyadah utaawli for AmBo SRWink.........
itna sara hope bhi mat rakho, it can happen or it cannot, but i just hope kal ambo ek ho hi jaaye, Wink
uffffffff really missing dunia, dunia madam ke bina SR topic mein to kuch mazah hi nahi hai.

Edited by juhuti - 24 February 2011 at 7:47pm

ganga16tr

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index