Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

@ Ads...me too hv personal experience and every person is different, right?

And I agree with you that this is just a ruse to distract us in a different direction..now that they hv somehow made Shanak make up and fixed Dhulwadi's problem in 2-3 epis..( Shaan must be a magician to be able to get things done so fast in a village in India!!).

So what next? Looks like they hv trouble dealing with issues which are serious, but no issues in introducing them!! So they give us a run of the mill thing..which looks like a cop out to me!!πŸ˜”
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

And I agree with you that this is just a ruse to distract us in a different direction..now that they hv somehow made Shanak make up and fixed Dhulwadi's problem in 2-3 epis..( Shaan must be a magician to be able to get things done so fast in a village in India!!).

So what next? Looks like they hv trouble dealing with issues which are serious, but no issues in introducing them!! So they give us a run of the mill thing..which looks like a cop out to me!!πŸ˜”

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
every time I come on here I am like this

πŸ˜•

Pregnancy track!!😲

Vaise good morning @all

@aditee : read a few pages away and thought hmmm pregnancy!! Well there was this rain night before all the MMS drama!! Well then SR 2 does not make sense.. Phew This is not even Rajdhani express it is more like Space Shuttle Challenger speed!!πŸ˜†
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simiv

SO SO true!
It has been happening too much lately
Sunny
Infidelity
What not
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab Memory loss track remaining πŸ˜‘
aditee thumbnail
OR
Maybe WE are a bunch of unnecessarily MATURE viewers?

May be shows ARE supposed to be this way, perhaps?
jparker thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbofan1

Ugghh no.. reminds me of Kekta mai!! No please not that track!!

Agree Yumna! They introduce stuff at a random speed but handling issues always remain.Angry
aditee thumbnail
Jess,
Good morning
Good catch on the rainy nite..........
I hate it so much I forgot
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: rbofan1

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyo
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It killed Baat Hamari Pakki hai
jparker thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

Jess,

Good morning
Good catch on the rainy nite..........
I hate it so much I forgot

Good maorning!! 😊
Yes well it did happen! And as Yumna says they introduced it to conveniently forget it. Now they are like chance maar rahein hain.

But the qt still remains according to the article they are not sure which bahu. Now suspense is prolly as discussed here before that they are trying to judge CC reactionπŸ˜‰ and then move tentatively forward!! Really. We shud stop suggestions!!  No more spoon feeding!!😑

Edited by jparker - 13 years ago