India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #6 (Page 34)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@Jess...hmmm...see the dhulwaadi track is all about the factory....the fact that they brought back Mangal shows that they will concentrate on the factory aspect of the story...and it also means they will brush the MMS under the carpet...see the thing about this track is it has loads of "DRAMA" something methinks these writers do very well....my gut is we will never get our nokh jhok shanak back....these writers just dont know how to bring that to the fore....my ominous feeling is we will now get a 'repentant' Rahul with this FB bhara jenny-orwotshername as a parallel track and K house shall be buried for awhile.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@Zenny...you have a point with respect to redemption of Khanaks vs. Shaan's character...but you know methinks...they did the about turn with Shaantanu so fast so that we can kind of forget the MMS hug issue completely...in the sense...it was like..."CHALO abhi story mil gaya....dhulwaadi mei factory...abhi shaan ko kaam pe lagao...everyone will forget rahul ka mms and hug...lets make shaan responsible and throw in some shanak lovey dovey scenes...everyone will forget and move on"....

See a part of me is very happy on them finally getting a storyline becos since the rock on track, that was what was missing..STORY...we rejoiced prematurely when khanak accepts the music contract on behalf of shaan hoping thats where the story will go...but then KT falling sick put a huge spoke....since then this show never revived on STORY aspect...they changed the story writer and then we got MMS.... I mean total OTT crapfest....

now dhulwaadi --- also a very dramatic story...but entertaining becos of actors like mangal, anand and now sarpanch...IF CVS are smart they will park themselves in dhulwaadi for a loong loong time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-.Dilwale.

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@saazy

whatever the reason may be yaar. we criticize the CVs when the blooper, so for a change i wanted to appereciate them today! LOL and it's not about shaan vs. khanak, ok jee? hmph! don't pit my bunnies against each other. they are on the same team and i am on their team! EmbarrassedLOL
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hello shello
My take
Chronologically.

1st scene
The new Sarpanch does nothing for me. Pankaj Dheer exuded a presence that gelled very nicely with his role of the Sarpanch.
Anand-Shaan seem much more believable as friends than Sam-Shaan or Sam-Rahul did.

Mangal and circuit box:
Loved this scene.Showed so well one of the many facets of Mangal.Yes he is mercenary.Yes he has his best interests at heart.But he DID care for Suraj.It was shown so well in this scene.
Mangal <3

Liked the alternation of the keys scene with the legs walking towards the factory scene.

Shaan-Anand-Mangal
Wonder if Mangal was aware of Anand stealing the keys while he was doing it-did he perhaps want them to try open the lock so he got an excuse for a fight?
Glad there wasn't a full-fledged fight that culminated in turning Shaan into some hero.I want Shaan to remain the Shaan who can't 'fight like a hero'.
Mangal <3

Shanak-Anand scene
So cute.
Shanak seemed like such a married couple here.
HT's expressions when Anand is smiling while looking at them were really good-mixture of happiness, sadness, longing..
Shaan's stopping Khanak lacked conviction though.
'Aaj yeh phullan devi jis pe barse gi...' Loved this dialogue=D

OMG OMG OMG they got Pankaj Dheer BACK.
So happy!
When he puts on his turban-sigh.
Khanak-Sarpanch scene actually made me teary eyed.They are so believable together!
I don't get the role of the blue-turban guy though.Is he vice sarpanch or something?

Pre-cap:
Glad they are taking things slowly!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrvaish_123saaazjparker.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
oye zenny dumdum...read my post carefully....i am saying that CVs are doing a decent job at least with last couple of episodes with this track even tho story wise it has moved away from the essence of golden RBo subtle story telling heavily...becos of drama factor...so they should not rush it.....becos the minute they rush it....they make mistakes heavy mistakes....
and abey oye,,,,there is no shaan v. khanak at all...crackerjack!!! theek se padh paglee...

.Dilwale.

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
oyeeee SYS Hug

am back from my travels....

loved loved reading your post...... 

I KNOW ..i said it in my short post too when he put on his pagadi dil khush....

i was a little confused so mangal got in to remove the fuse while anand had the keysConfused..woh thoda confusing mujhe lagaa...but i was busy drooling over mangal to careLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@saazy

hehe! soory yaar! me maha sleepy right now! Embarrassed

@yumna

hey! got your PM! always right my foot! hmph! churail kahin ki par i still adore you haan! Hug

ok my darlings, i am off for the night. weekend hai na. gonna watch a movie tonight. have fun drooling over lucha and sarpanch ada! LOL

-SYS-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey Saazy!Hug
Just reading the back pages for everyones take.
I have been complaining about the new Sarpanch since he appeared so PD was a big big surprise for me.

If only yesterdays girl in the guest room had been dadiLOL

As for Mangal getting in:
Either they got the order wrong-kitni baar kahein ge get good editors you dimwits!
OR like I speculated Mangal was anticipating them taking the keys all along...

P.S: Your Mangal fixation has rubbed off on me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkersaaaz

Go to top