India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #6 (Page 18)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@Krishna  and othrs...Hum tho treatment treatment chilla rahe hai .....kaun sun raha hai yaar...I dont know for me in many ways by pushing the MMS issue under the carpet, they have killed Shanak for me in some way... As for the disconnect in Dhulwaadi track....look at last night's episode its a joke....yet another disjointed episode...and please what is it that they are doing to K house??? K house has become Circus House....Yaar dimaag ka dahi...

@Seem26: As a Rahul Fan, you have presented a very valid point, however, you need to take it into context,,,when Rahul was made to make the MMS, it was evident that at that point , the track was about Rahul being negative,, he was potrayed such..that he would be taking revenge over his friend by compromising his friend's wife and he was the one who after masterminding the MMS shooted off the MMS.. when he was suddenly made positive, with Shaan hugging him even Rahul fans here at the forum were shocked..I am serious they were,,, see if CVs had got Shaan to slap Rahul and Rahul to repent, believe me that treatment would have made everyone feel for Rahul. There is no doubt that the CVs bungled up big time with the MMS issue. In fact, Manish the actor who plays Rahul himself has made a tongue in cheek about his character, by saying it changes everyday on this show and we have all admired him for that...
When you visit Critics Corner regularly, you will realise that while biases exist within all of us,,, we have always always commented and critiqued on the show...even hard core shanak fans here heavily criticise shanak... it is not enough if you just come by once, see a comment that you don't like and express...we want all fans to come by regularly, post your views regularly, then you will begin to understand what the CCorner is about....
As for the forum, CCorner is just one place, there are several threads on Rahul and Jen and RASAM where members participate and support them. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkertvrasika-Manita-simikrkubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

.Hum tho treatment treatment chilla rahe hai .....kaun sun raha hai yaar...I dont know for me in many ways by pushing the MMS issue under the carpet, they have killed Shanak for me in some way...

@Seem26: As a Rahul Fan, you have presented a very valid point, however, you need to take it into context,,,when Rahul was made to make the MMS, it was evident that at that point , the track was about Rahul being negative,, he was potrayed such..that he would be taking revenge over his friend by compromising his friend's wife and he was the one who after masterminding the MMS shooted off the MMS.. when he was suddenly made positive, with Shaan hugging him even Rahul fans here at the forum were shocked..I am serious they were,,, see if CVs had got Shaan to slap Rahul and Rahul to repent, believe me that treatment would have made everyone feel for Rahul. There is no doubt that the CVs bungled up big time with the MMS issue. In fact, Manish the actor who plays Rahul himself has made a tongue in cheek about his character, by saying it changes everyday on this show and we have all admired him for that...
When you visit Critics Corner regularly, you will realise that while biases exist within all of us,,, we have always always commented and critiqued on the show...even hard core shanak fans here heavily criticise shanak... it is not enough if you just come by once, see a comment that you don't like and express...we want all fans to come by regularly, post your views regularly, then you will begin to understand what the CCorner is about....
As for the forum, CCorner is just one place, there are several threads on Rahul and Jen and RASAM where members participate and support them. 

@ saaaz -- well said dear !!ClapClapClapClap

@ seem26 -- Your points are valid dear !! Please feel free to visit the forum and regularly post your views.................But Please Understand ---
Shanak fans have not been biased favouring Shanak and have not praised them with a blind eye and have not been disrespectful towards any of the actors esp. Manish.....
the problem we had was against the caricaturisation of the characters leading to mockery of actors....
We feel the pain when we see well conceived portrayal of characters Shaan and Khanak being butchered and hence raise the voice against that , the strongest !!! But believe me.....if Manish had been a negative character with depth ( ala SRK in Dar and Baazigar).......he would have been equally loved........
the problem arose when they made a complete tamasha of his character and they are still not sure where his story is heading.......
If Shaan or Khanak had replied back sufficiently enough to make him realise his mistake and then he became positive.......even then everybody would have sympathised with the character.....
As an ardent fan, how do you tolerate mockery of the capability of your favourite actor.......If we can make posts addressing CVs to bring back Shaan and address MMS issue.......I think it's high time that Rahul/Manish fans made posts asking CVs to resurrect his character and justify his presence in the show............!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-saaazjparkertvrasikasimikrkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Oye Mani could not agree with you more....

but dekha we yelled halla bol on MMS and the very next week, we have an interview with manish almost hinting that the CVs have taken a 'MMS did not happen' stand.....appalling to say the least....
there is no doubt in my head Rock On which culminated into the MMS has in so many ways killed dhulwaadi the one track we all had so many hopes from...

What's worse..Dhulwaadi seems to be a whole new animal of its own...the treatment of this track is very very uninspiring and amateur... Sunil has sent papers on the factory to Shaan yet in Bombay, he seems to have to suddenly deal with his caricaturised wife??? Shaan has to still get 'approvals' to start the factory, yet the bigwig industrialist Mittal has a 'few days' left ... this set of writers have got RBO all wrong....resurrection ki baat hi nahi rahi....

Now we have to stop looking for Golden here....we have got to take it as it comes...there is no doubt in my head, they have killed the essence of RBO completely..whats worse they killed it with Dhulwaadi...what a laugh, the one place where we thought the 'connections' to the story where it began shall bring back Golden RBO...Sad! Truly Sad!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkersimikrkubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Oye Mani could not agree with you more....

but dekha we yelled halla bol on MMS and the very next week, we have an interview with manish almost hinting that the CVs have taken a 'MMS did not happen' stand.....appalling to say the least....
there is no doubt in my head Rock On which culminated into the MMS has in so many ways killed dhulwaadi the one track we all had so many hopes from...

What's worse..Dhulwaadi seems to be a whole new animal of its own...the treatment of this track is very very uninspiring and amateur... Sunil has sent papers on the factory to Shaan yet in Bombay, he seems to have to suddenly deal with his caricaturised wife??? Shaan has to still get 'approvals' to start the factory, yet the bigwig industrialist Mittal has a 'few days' left ... this set of writers have got RBO all wrong....resurrection ki baat hi nahi rahi....

Now we have to stop looking for Golden here....we have got to take it as it comes...there is no doubt in my head, they have killed the essence of RBO completely..whats worse they killed it with Dhulwaadi...what a laugh, the one place where we thought the 'connections' to the story where it began shall bring back Golden RBO...Sad! Truly Sad!!!

Well SaidClapClapClap
Agree with you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkersimikrkubare

simikr IF-Rockerz
simikr
simikr

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
@ Seema..please don't form opinions on the basis of a random visit, we are  talking about Rahul the character and not Manish the actor...what can an actor do if his role is messed up or butchered as Mani said. I'd say blame the CVs instead. If you think coolly I bet you'd agree. And we are not without criticizing Shanak as well...esp., in the current track, a total disappointment, in fact laughable and amateurish!

Wouldn't call this stuff worth watching at all and I mean nothing against the actors..they are like puppets on a chain ! :)

Simi

Edited by simiv - 25 February 2011 at 6:17am

vaish_123jparkerkubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Good morning!
Where are my milk booth friends this morning?LOL

I LOVED the interview. Super cute and displays a rare honesty in some answersEmbarrassed

vaish_123jparkerkubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Good Morning!  Aditee!

You are truly an early bird LOL

Edited by rbofan1 - 25 February 2011 at 6:52am
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee