India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics Corner #6 (Page 149)

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahhahahaahahah beeni......just as u yr cousin is also soooooooooooooooooo  funny i cracked up
 i missed u rasmalai....................

rooj pls pls pls could u pass me d links im dying to c them n did u cal me karishma di....pls call me kari i would love tht frm u rooj

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesrooj-i

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

my 14 year old cousin passed by when that rahul scene was coming and he glanced at the tv! Shocked i quickly changed the channel but when i put it back on rahul was keeping the note I am Sorry and my brother went like "Who's going to pay the hotel room bill!!" i was so shocked! Ajj kal kay bachay!ShockedLOL

Dude a very valid question phhhsssttt not that i freaking want to know what they do or don't !!! Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile.. ok i should shut it.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeeskubareshanakyasharan

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Originally posted by zennnn

3rd March, 2011

lol since everyone is on a gushing spree LOL i'll 'try' to do possibly the only rational analysis of today's episode. the emphasis is on try i might add! 

Sunil Madz Scene:

lol it was hilarious especially sunil. i have never thought much of madz as an actor but today she blew me away! both in the first scene and the one with boo and shaan. KT and khushboo overacted a bit i felt but madz expressions were so spot on, it's amazing!
Hmmm.The scene didn't do it for me that much.
Maybe because I was expecting my first scene to be SR and disappointment was at a high here.
hmmm. i know what you mean. like i said, overacting ho rahi thi but madz was good yummy. she had one line but her expressions were too good!

Shanak BR scene:

haye! even i deserve my two minutes of gushing. ok but seriously speaking, how more hubby wifey like can these two get! amazing amazing comfort level yaar! too good! btw, did anyone notice? harilal, phir se change ho gaya! LOL

Sunvi Shanak Scene:

my favourite scene of today. shanak in their full element! loved the 'maa ka chamcha' and 'adaa ki chamchi'! so cute and true. shaan is mam's boy and khanak is totally ada's girl! 
shanak nok jhok was cute too! though i felt KT and YM were not their usual understated selves. thora overact ho raha tha. poor YM seems to be really sick but i liked her husky voice. reminds me of KKH sequence.

acting accolades of the day:

KT did a very natural "harilal boliye sir" and YM did such a natuural "aap uth gaye?" in the shanak scene. i am a sucker for realistic delivery when it comes to actors and today these two moments stoo out in terms of that! very nicely done yasharan! i am impressed yet again! Clap 

Would also like to add the 'Badbadatay' dialogue by YM and 'Mehsoos karao na' by KT was utter cute. the dialogues were very good but the delivery was not! sorry yaar, someone has to play the tight a-- scholl marm today! EmbarrassedLOL

Precap:

CVs, thank you so much for picturizing this song on shanak! the concert was puke worthy! shanak together are drool worthy! 

@Bold
My thoughts too=)
Added my comments up there.
This is cool.
We should alternate daysLOL

By the way THANK YOU for mentioning natural there.
I cannot say it enough
They do husband wife VERY naturally indeed
Not dramatic
Not over stated
Just realistic

-SYS-kubareshanakyasharan

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I was muttering to myself when he stepped out of the bathroom "Oh please please let him NOT pull the curtains, please please"

That is SO NOT SHAAN

He did not!

I jumped up in joy

Esp when he did that blocking the sunshine and let it go thru bit

It was super CUTE
And ofcourse when he joined her in bed and blocked it completely

I didnt have a word to say I WAS SPEECHLESS

My heart goes PLOP when he approaches here, day after day after day

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80vaish_123jparker-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedkubare-Veena-bones88shanakyasharan

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

my 14 year old cousin passed by when that rahul scene was coming and he glanced at the tv! Shocked i quickly changed the channel but when i put it back on rahul was keeping the note I am Sorry and my brother went like "Who's going to pay the hotel room bill!!" i was so shocked! Ajj kal kay bachay!ShockedLOL
bacche!! Girl we are in the space age!!LOL They probably know more about it than us all!!LOL

@Yumna: It is that level that their chemistry has achieved.  Together they just look like made for each other!!

@aditee: yes.. I was like that is shaan!! atta boy!! Naughty and natkhat!! Budthal!!

Edited by jparker - 03 March 2011 at 11:46am

-SYS-kubareshanakyasharan

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ok.. move to the next CC!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker

Go to top