Critics Corner #6 (Page 127)

jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu80

Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by Anu80

Seriously the One Thing thats not lost in RBO it is Sunil's one liners and his Comic timing

issi baat pe de taali

I swear that was what I thought today too...ki masha allah...why cant the cVs get the magic of K house back???

yet again I am pinning lots of hopes on this track....kya patta ....kya karenge ...but comedy of errors could potentially bring butchered shanak back too

Nahin re me not hoping anymore!! But Comedy has been their forte!! so may be...
But i feel now our poor Khanakdi is back in her pinjar!! Atleast in Dhulwadi She went out a lil!!
Plz take her to the beach or atleast Walk in the garden!!
That would be good. But Khanak did go out on her own. Vaise idea dumdaar hain!! A romantic walk on the golden sands!! HmmmmEmbarrassed
@saaaz: gosh, I really did not take that seriously!Tongue Atta kaay!! gondhalaat gondhal!!!

Edited by jparker - 02 March 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
SEE MY brain tells me...unless they get the old writers back...we can never get that shanak back...we just can;t...these writers dont do subtle yaar..isiliye inka comedy bhi caricaturised hai....and my gut tells me we will get OTT dialogues and humor

Anu re....pagal ho gayee hai kya???? Khanak in a beach....FOrGET it...the only thing they ever got her into is an auto and a bus....gimme a break dhulwaadi anand mentions teaching in a school and they show Khanak uninterested....this ship has sailed re
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

SEE MY brain tells me...unless they get the old writers back...we can never get that shanak back...we just can;t...these writers dont do subtle yaar..isiliye inka comedy bhi caricaturised hai....and my gut tells me we will get OTT dialogues and humor

Anu re....pagal ho gayee hai kya???? Khanak in a beach....FOrGET it...the only thing they ever got her into is an auto and a bus....gimme a break dhulwaadi anand mentions teaching in a school and they show Khanak uninterested....this ship has sailed re
Hmmm, yes that too is very important. The new writers need to get the real essence of ShaNak right. Else as you put it!!Confused
vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jparker

Hmmm, yes that too is very important. The new writers need to get the real essence of ShaNak right. Else as you put it!!Confused

I don't think so. As Saaz mentioned ship has sailed .

Anu80jparker

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Isiliye i Watch old episodes.. Kya dialogues the.. I used to love it whenever shaan used pure Hindi words and appreciate himself for it!!
Aisa lagtha hai ki CVs are not putting their heart and soul into the Show!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkersaaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
lekin dil kehta hai umeed rakho.....positive bano....LOL

Anu80jparker

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

lekin dil kehta hai umeed rakho.....positive bano....LOL

But saaz Hope is a good breakfast but is a bad supperLOL
chalo again jess's motto W&W

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80jparkersaaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
@Anu... you know there was a time I knew each and every dialogue by heart....itni mental go hayee thee main is show ke peeche....but NOW especially after dhulwaadi I have realised that show is over....and it will never come back...as long as we get to see these fabulous actors (shanak and K house ONLY) i shall be happy methinks....

vaish_123jparker

Go to top