Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zennnn

3rd March, 2011

lol since everyone is on a gushing spree πŸ˜† i'll 'try' to do possibly the only rational analysis of today's episode. the emphasis is on try i might add! 

Sunil Madz Scene:

lol it was hilarious especially sunil. i have never thought much of madz as an actor but today she blew me away! both in the first scene and the one with boo and shaan. KT and khushboo overacted a bit i felt but madz expressions were so spot on, it's amazing!

Shanak BR scene:

haye! even i deserve my two minutes of gushing. ok but seriously speaking, how more hubby wifey like can these two get! amazing amazing comfort level yaar! too good! btw, did anyone notice? harilal, phir se change ho gaya! πŸ˜†

Sunvi Shanak Scene:

my favourite scene of today. shanak in their full element! loved the 'maa ka chamcha' and 'adaa ki chamchi'! so cute and true. shaan is mam's boy and khanak is totally ada's girl! 
shanak nok jhok was cute too! though i felt KT and YM were not their usual understated selves. thora overact ho raha tha. poor YM seems to be really sick but i liked her husky voice. reminds me of KKH sequence.

acting accolades of the day:

KT did a very natural "harilal boliye sir" and YM did such a natuural "aap uth gaye?" in the shanak scene. i am a sucker for realistic delivery when it comes to actors and today these two moments stoo out in terms of that! very nicely done yasharan! i am impressed yet again! πŸ‘ 

Precap:

CVs, thank you so much for picturizing this song on shanak! the concert was puke worthy! shanak are drool worthy! 

ClapClapClap

Outsatanding it was

Truly

I saw this just before I started typing it myself

You are right.
The tone in KT's voice is almost like he was in home in bed with his wife.... for REAL

The way he looked at her when he said it was to DIE FOR
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditee

OK "Its official, (NO BODY does checked shirts as good as KT), he is super cute"πŸ˜†

Source:portions of a certain somebody's FB Fan page post

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aditiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Tu phir se shuru ho gayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! πŸ˜†

Believe you me, mera dimaag was oscillating between U and the checked shirt all through that scene!!!

KT's ensemble today was an ode to you meri romba cutie!!! πŸ˜ƒ
aditee thumbnail
Thanks Doc D

there is nobody on television or the movies that looks AS GOOD AS HIM
We can disagree all we like, but its a fact!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RBO is amazing..
I love how this whole family fits in!! Perfectly!!!
Makes it all loveable.... Hiralal and all!! (minus the riff raff!!!πŸ˜›)
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Karishma.....,uwah ....great to see you dear...miss you a lot....hows study going dear???

@Jess..W & W it si...me hopeful...or optimistic....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as anything can happen with these CV's...but me wont mind either way as these two look damn cute lovey dovey adn esxy just sitting together..or even fighting....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and  how can I forget singing and dancing...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Veena........Friday appitizer....Saturday desertπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Yumna.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me still have to see the first part of the cute epi....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but your gushing ...has meade me betaab.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Rooj...*muwah*....

@Smitha...how are you doing ??? *said in Joey style from friends...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Aditee...yes agree ...no one can do Check shirts like KT....sigh...sigh...sigh....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Is it me going crazy...because... Shanak...have this aura around them...and they both are looking hot..gorgeous...omore then ever before...or its just something in the air...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Checked shirts: KT looks maha handsome in all of them! and any real shirts! I would gush on it no matter!

@ Yumna: Haila...be a besharam ok...warna main kar lungi woh update🀣🀣🀣🀣 beside u need virtual practice on the whole romance thing warna tera pati bhag jayega🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@ match: he was telling me bout how WI at one time was the best team that they would get the other team out whatever be the total of their own scores and will always win the game, they did that to a team under 89 score to defend. today i felt like that Pak will do that, hopefully...i have a feeling that we will go to the finals...pata nai kyu but yea...
aditee thumbnail
Doc D
what about the WHITE SHIRT look?
How come no one is talking abt that?
He looked amazing.

They make the best jodi on TV, esp in that ensemble where they talked abt who is more romantic

Her husky voice is simply too sensual

Hope they shoot some romantic lines with it

It would be such a waste to lose all that huskiness🀣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
guys guys guys pls pls pls tell me shanak champi intervew n shanak guitar ibntervew as in d one where kt makes her learn  d guitar.......pls i need these 2 links plssssssssssssssssssssssss jaldi batao plssssssssssssssss

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aditee

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Outsatanding it was

Truly

I saw this just before I started typing it myself

You are right.
The tone in KT's voice is almost like he was in home in bed with his wife.... for REAL

The way he looked at her when he said it was to DIE FOR

aditee! both KT and YM were amazing yaar! not only KT! πŸ˜³
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@aditee Did i read somewhere that KT is a SRK fan!? Well he beat SRK too I must say donning that checked blue shirt. Uff!! I am sore from *thud* now πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
and together..  as ShaNak *swoon*
Edited by jparker - 13 years ago