India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

interesting episode (Page 2)

-JC- IF-Rockerz
-JC-
-JC-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
relief is the right word. But so is surprise.

In another show everything that could go wrong would have gone wrong. Sudha would have read the letter and gotten in contact with Malti's mom and both things would have ensured that she would then become totally against the chaturvedi family. But just the opposite happens in SBS.

like the fight between Tej and Toasty ...lasted barely one episode. This sort of drama could have lasted weeks in another show where the husband might continue to bicker and say that he can't trust his wife anymore. The situation would have escalated surely to TEj and Toasty divorce just like Malti's mom wanted had this been another type of show..and just at the last minute, Tej would realize that he loves Toasty and doesn't want to let her go. And then the fight against Malti's mom would ensue.. but not in SBS. These creatives have a different mind.. tho the story moves ahead only a little at a time each track is not exaggerated beyond necessary.

My only disappointment so far is Nikita and Rajan track. It seems that they have something big planned for Nikita otherwise its high time the girl says goodbye to the horrible saas and moves on keeping her head held high and her parents respect intact. Maybe...if Nikita is going to end up with Ved, then i feel that the whole molestation issue will be brought up again and Nikki will testify for him and his good character and this might be a breaking point between Rajan and her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdmunni_sgpJenifer.

...PARiNA... IF-Rockerz
...PARiNA...
...PARiNA...

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i too agree with u guys .. and Jini ....
Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Sarada! I swear I have the hugest grin on my face right now. How

good it is to see you here! You've brought back bittersweet memories of yes, the mad crap of DMG but while it lasted, we did have a good time; all the long essays of opinions we used to write and bounce off each other. Mind, I was itching to write one here, hence the bullet point and brackets - a measure to control myself! But I do agree, that line did steal my heart. Chedi has sacrificed a lot for his family so even if he wanted to, he couldn't let go because there was just too much to lose, on top of all he had lost already. And what Toasty said to Pashu applies to him as well: when you've lost so much that you don't think it's possible to lose anymore, then it's time to think of receiving.

@JC: I agree, SBS is full of pleasant surprises. I had the same thoughts on Tej and Toasty overcoming their differences so quickly, and I'm wholeheartedly glad they did. It was also nice to see Tej spilling a lone, silent tear over his behaviour, a very humane characteristic. As for the Rajan and Nitika (or Nikita, never quite got her name), I think they're gearing towards her marriage with Ved. Hopefully all in good time, I don't want another lady in the house besides Toasty, not yet.

Lo behold, I did end up writing an essay! Kinda.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbpsarada

nadiak14ever Senior Member

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
psarada IF-Sizzlerz
psarada
psarada

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

Sarada! I swear I have the hugest grin on my face right now. How

good it is to see you here! You've brought back bittersweet memories of yes, the mad crap of DMG but while it lasted, we did have a good time; all the long essays of opinions we used to write and bounce off each other. Mind, I was itching to write one here, hence the bullet point and brackets - a measure to control myself! But I do agree, that line did steal my heart. Chedi has sacrificed a lot for his family so even if he wanted to, he couldn't let go because there was just too much to lose, on top of all he had lost already. And what Toasty said to Pashu applies to him as well: when you've lost so much that you don't think it's possible to lose anymore, then it's time to think of receiving.

@JC: I agree, SBS is full of pleasant surprises. I had the same thoughts on Tej and Toasty overcoming their differences so quickly, and I'm wholeheartedly glad they did. It was also nice to see Tej spilling a lone, silent tear over his behaviour, a very humane characteristic. As for the Rajan and Nitika (or Nikita, never quite got her name), I think they're gearing towards her marriage with Ved. Hopefully all in good time, I don't want another lady in the house besides Toasty, not yet.

Lo behold, I did end up writing an essay! Kinda.

Yeah Jennifer. I do am happy to see you and Shamil here. DMG was easily the crapiest show I have ever seen in my life but the forum was too good. I really enjoyed discussions on DMG. Be it discussing or be it joking it was the best one. I still miss my DMG forum friends but I am happy to see some of us here. SBS is by far the best serial which is not saas bahu one that is on air right now.

Edited by psarada - 24 February 2011 at 9:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index