Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
First time I've opened a new topic so pardon any mistakes...
i just watched today's episode and found it really interesting
it was so nice to see Pashu really talking about his feelings with Toasty

It was good to see that Smita thankfully picked up the phone and handled the situation well and Malti began to see that she cannot really trust her mother

What I did not expect was that Lalit would see that envelope. I hope it works out for the best and that he speaks to his daughter about it first instead of mentioning it to his wife. I'm sure if necessary Toasty would tell her dad everything that happened

What are your thoughts?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvHeenapaaabbbscinerdangelic8219...PARiNA...Jenifer.adventure_gurlshamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting episode" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MefromNJ

MefromNJ

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the mini update. I can't comment since I haven't seen the episode yet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
If anything, today's episode was full of reliefs.

*Relief that Pashu now sees Toasty as someone 'worthy' (although when her secret of her meeting Malti's mum comes out, all hell will break loose).
*Relief that Smita picked up the phone (and ensued a hilarious conversation).
*Relief that Malti is trying to stop her mum from harming the Chaturvedis and is hurt that she saw hurt in Pashu's eyes (Thank the Lord for that!)
*Relief that Lalit found the letter - he's smart and patient, he'll see the end of it in a swift manner (imagine the chaos if Sudha found it?!)
*Relief that Dimple wants to carry on the Tom and Jerry fight with Prachin (what can I say? I love their fights?!)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

happy44desigirl0103hin_saaaabbbscinerdangelic8219-JC-...PARiNA...psaradashamil

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I have to agree it was a great episode.

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
SBS is always love to watch...than other serial...everyday there is a new story ,it has comedy..social drama....sadness..full of feelings etc..and a very good story....all the actors and actresses are very good... i havn't watch the episode yet but giving my view overlall...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbdesigirl0103shamil

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Definitely I agree. They don't unneccessarily drag on a track for too long. Everything seems to last just the perfect time! :)

Originally posted by Kinara2

SBS is always love to watch...than other serial...everyday there is a new story ,it has comedy..social drama....sadness..full of feelings etc..and a very good story....all the actors and actresses are very good... i havn't watch the episode yet but giving my view overlall...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinara17

psarada

IF-Sizzlerz

psarada

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

If anything, today's episode was full of reliefs.

*Relief that Pashu now sees Toasty as someone 'worthy' (although when her secret of her meeting Malti's mum comes out, all hell will break loose).
*Relief that Smita picked up the phone (and ensued a hilarious conversation).
*Relief that Malti is trying to stop her mum from harming the Chaturvedis and is hurt that she saw hurt in Pashu's eyes (Thank the Lord for that!)
*Relief that Lalit found the letter - he's smart and patient, he'll see the end of it in a swift manner (imagine the chaos if Sudha found it?!)
*Relief that Dimple wants to carry on the Tom and Jerry fight with Prachin (what can I say? I love their fights?!)

Agree with you Jennifer. But the one dialogue that stole the show for me today was Chedi saying that from now on he is going to trust on the word trust and he is going to believe that his sons can take care of the shop well enough and his daughter-in-law will take care of his house. I really felt good seeing the old man finally letting things go from his hand and that too with peace in his heart. For a person who has worked so hard to take care of his house and having been dealt with bad blows in the form of Malti it surely took a lot of time for him to trust again. I am really happy on that part. And yeah Jennifer nice to see you here after the mad crap DMG.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdJenifer.shamil

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
i love this show! and i agree with jen it was full of  relief!  I love this all the characters in this show, except maltis mom. I even kinda like malti. kinda. but still great show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.