Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Daily Discussions/POV/Analysis (Page 54)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks girls for writing down your thoughts and keeping this thread alive. Really appreciate it.
I am liking the episodes since Mahaepisode. And we are seeing a different level of intensity and passion between Nivi and Viren. I really liked yesterday's scene between them after the goon ran away. The way Nivi stops Viren from following him was too good. Her fear of Viren getting hurt was so visible and she was so disturbed and then when Viren echoes the same feelings.. They both care and worry for each other.
I am also enjoying the jeeju-saala bonding and so happy that Yash is there for Viren and vice-versa. Hope to see more naughty kind of interaction between them.
But I am missing other Sood family. Hope this track ends so that we can see the whole family together.I do not think so CCBM is ending by April 15th - it cannot. How will they wrap up so many tracks in 2 weeks now???
Today's episode was OK, not great as there were no NiVren scenes. It seemed a very filler kind of episode. And Viren got another round of scolding. The part that I did not like was that Nivi left without saying anything to Viren. She should have atleast come later on and consoled him or something like that. She is herself very confused and will not go against her family. She is again putting family before her happiness, she is repeating the same mistake again.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011coolgirl3savera2007daffodils06Scintillatinggmann2010VirMan_ArShisamin6FrozenRainAnisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Hey Moni loved your analysis but don't be angry at NT dadi and KS as they went through to much and so badly hurt by Viren and it is their frustration and pain and Love for Nivi which come out as an anger for Viren and moreover they don't know the reason Viren was hurt so they are bound to react this way. Nivi was also feeling bad but she can't do anything as she has made a strong wall around her heart. I told you before Viren's wall around his heart was never too strong because he had too much love in it and was carving for love from everyone be it family or be it Nivi so breaking his wall was much more easy than breaking Nivi's wall.

Actually I just loved Viren and Yash duo both of them are thought as young and immature, naughty who doesn't understand anyone's pain but both understand eachother so well that can guess their problems. They want to help each other in their problems. For me they are best and cutest Jeeja-Saala duo. They both can actually smile while in trouble and hurting from inside.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummygod2010NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011coolgirl3daffodils06samin6gmann2010Alphabet26FrozenRain

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis Moni, Yati.

I think NT dadi had no choice but to tell Viren off. Am sure she loves him but does not trust him yet. Also, she needs Nivi to admit to her feelings before she is ok with Viren.

Loved the Nandu scene. I think Nivi heard Viren say ILU to Nandu, so did not comfort him in the end.LOL

Very nice scene with Yash and Viren too. Liked the way both focused on the other's problems.

Poor Yash, things are definitely going to get worse before it gets better for him.

The headache, hopefully the CTs dont give us one by making it a twist. But the new banner makes it seem all will be well.

Nice precap, will NT dadi hear him???

Edited by slmu - 31 March 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26-yati-FrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Hey yati and moni beautiful analysis.....i'm loving the current track a lot.....specially the virnandu scene....saut of nivi (nadu) climbing through the window to meet his love.....LOL.....this shows how much nandu missed his vir.....loved ur thoughts girls...NT dadi scolding viren makes me sad...there is no need to scold him so rudely just for a silly thing...!!!!!and yash becoming more handsome and mature..love this jeeju-saala bonding..!!!!

-yati-Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
I loveeeee the current track...Just can't wait for NivRens reunion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

CCBM( 4 April 2011)

HI All…….

Gals………we got our NT dadi back 2day….dadi maan gayi….dadi maan gayi….La LaLa La La.......PartyDancing

2day's episode belonged 2 NT dadi…..Finally she showed dat side of her, 4 which we all love her…LOL

Der is a saying ,"Man Proposes , God disposes"…..means Human beings can make any plans they want, but it's God that decides their success or failure…..dadi 2day realizes dis…she tried hard 2 resist viren…she tried hard 2 ignore voice of her heart ( 4  a while dadi's mind overpowered her heart…somewhere in her heart she knew dat viren has changed , but her mind didn't allow her 2 listen her heart…datz why she was not able 2 differentiate between right n wrong)….but God has  his own ways…God made dadi realized dat she should listen her heart…datz why dadi has left everything on God now….one n only thing dat she wants now is "nivi's happiness"… N dadi I'm sure dis time God will not disappoint u n nivi….God wants 2 fill nivi's life wid happiness but as ur mind overpowered ur heart…same is d case wid nivi now…n  I'm sure God will make her  realize n hear voice of her heart very soon….LOL

Another lovely scene between jiju n sale sahib…n viren dadi is not worried coz of u…but she is confused between her mind n heart..but cheer up jana….dadi maan gayi hai ab….so don't loose ur heart…..viren again pours  his heart out …n tries 2 tell nivi what she means 4 him…. Dadi started showing her caring attitude 4 viren by asking yash 2 call d doctor 4 viren…n also allowed viren 2 cross d so called "Laxman Rekha"….n doctor said viren is perfectly fine now…..but except for feeling happiness …nivren r disappointed …coz dey are afraid of separation..…..now viren has 2 leave nivi's house…first time I saw dat after listening dis kind of news someone is not happy…well wo kahte hai naa ...."Pyaar cheez hee aise hoti hai.."…Wink....n dadi realized dis ….n hats off 2 Nt dadi's plan 2 stop viren leaving d house…Thumbs Up....dats why we all love u dadi…u r our angel….we missed u so much after nivi left sood house…but happy 2 see u back…Hug

2day's episode last scene was very touching n emotional….liked d way dadi tried 2 tell nivi what nivi's heart wants…n yes we all agree …NT dadi is not only a dadi 4 nivi but even mother also…coz as a mother she always knows what nivi's heart wants even when nivi herself does not realize dis... n …nivi darling u can lie 2 urself but u can't lie 2 dadi…she knows  what u r thinking by just having a glimpse of ur expressions….so don't try 2 hide ur feeling …coz u will never be succeed….Smile

(intentionally not mentioned CC here…Angry.....but as always….DS rocked 2day…love u DS….)

DIALOGUE OF D DAY- "Tum mere liye bhagwaan ke wo dua ho , jiske keemat ka mujhe andaaza tak nahi tha….. par jiske keemat aaj meri zindagi se bhi jyada hai…"

(if u liked my analysis plz press LIKE button , if u disagree at any point plz share ur POV….LOL......)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

toxiclycuteNivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011neha_fanmanjusha_92coolgirl3tukun2009daffodils06vids08VirMan_ArShiAlphabet26anjubalaGita97NiViren-Raj

daffodils06 Goldie
daffodils06
daffodils06

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
hi CCBM fan...Don't knw Ur name...bt luvd ur analysis...todayz episode hd so much in it...
D luk on niviz face wen doc said viren was ok...poor girl cudn't hide hr disappointmnt ...she is so much in luv dat she forgot dat she shud hv ben happy dat viren is ok...
Dere were so many Gud dialogs today bt wat u said was indeed d dialog of d day

anjubalaAlphabet26-yati-

toxiclycute Groupbie
toxiclycute
toxiclycute

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
loved todays episode.. can't wait for Nivi to admit her love for Viren.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-yati-

Go to top