Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Daily Discussions/POV/Analysis (Page 42)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Millie everyone has his or her flaws but Viren's mistakes were bigger. I agree with you moni he was just too excited to show his feelings and I think Savera is right too that Viren is leaving Sood house to prove he is capable of taking care of Nivi without Sood's name and help.
Savera I am also loving this determined Viren but I want him to apologise to Nivi first. As stalking and hurting and your wife is crime. Millie you are right he did gave her love, happiness, make her feel loved but that can't wash his sins.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveneha_fansavera2007Rani2011milee1014ashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
He is repenting and the final apology will come... ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveRani2011milee1014Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I agree with you Millie everyone has his or her flaws but Viren's mistakes were bigger. I agree with you moni he was just too excited to show his feelings and I think Savera is right too that Viren is leaving Sood house to prove he is capable of taking care of Nivi without Sood's name and help.
Savera I am also loving this determined Viren but I want him to apologise to Nivi first. As stalking and hurting and your wife is crime. Millie you are right he did gave her love, happiness, make her feel loved but that can't wash his sins.
Rachu,I am not saying all those things he did can clear what tortures he put her thru. I was just showing you that eveyone has flaws in this story, they are human.
Like yesterday Abidah and Anju wrote in their analysis that we cannot forget the wounds we received from our loved one's but with time and with their love we can bury them deep in our heart so that they never emerge out. And they did explain beautifully yesterday that its similar situation with NivRen they cannot do anything with the torture and what all he did to her but with time and love it can be ignored and buried so that it will never hurt them in future.

I said this the other day, Nivi is not hurt because of the tortures he put her thru. She is hurt and feeling cheated because she believed in him and his love but he said that it was all fake and he did it all for revenge. That is what hurting her more not the tortures part. She felt that love Viren showered on her was real, was genuine that is what is hurting her his love for her was not real. When he shows her and tells her that his love is true, she won't give him that much trouble in acceptin him.
Hope I made sense here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveminu2011neha_fanRani2011Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Millie I agree with you she is more hurt because he said all his love was fake and he used and cheated her for revenge purposes. Her trust is broken. I saw the episode again when he was driving his car he was thinking I know what is in my heart but how to know what is in Nivi's heart so to know what was in her heart he had to start somewhere can't sit and think what is in her heart. So I believe his start was not bad but made wrong approach in asking her which instead of making Nivi happy made her more angry because that decoration looked like salt and peppers on wound. His dialog about what he want, needs made her more angry.

But Like Moni say more Nivi and her family say No more his determination and love will increase. I am excited to know what will he do to show his love this time. How he is going to rectify his mistakes.

Why he is leaving Sood house to get place in KS house or to get Nivi back in his house. Vase it is good first get place in Sharma house then get place in sharma's heart.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 22 March 2011 at 4:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveneha_fanRani2011milee1014Gita97NiViren-Raj

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Brilliant reflections all -- anju, milee, savera, moni, rachna...

My gut feelings about today's episode resonate most closely with Anju's.  I was thrilled to hear Nivi's words to Viren-- that it is always about you -- and was rather disappointed at the breathless and filmy turn things seem to be taking with Viren's attempts to woo her (hasn't he done all that before) and camping out in the rain (in future).

The contrast between the first flute scene with Sid and the last scene between Nivi and Viren was stark.  The former was superb and I was really hoping that they would take their time to build things up, develop them and show a growing maturity in Viren and a skillful and convincing gradual resolution.  But alas....

Savera rightly emphasizes a determined Viren, and the family's support that he has in this decision. And moni's point's about Viren and his impulsive, shararati streak is surely right.  Also, Savera's point about Viren possibly moving out of the Sood hhld is also interesting....we had hoped for that earlier, before the stalking revelation.  However, all this does not have to be done in a cliched, hackneyed way as the sbs segment suggests they are doing ... camping outside her house?!  Why pressurize her like that?  Why force her hand?  Maybe they are building towards a scene of his illness (remember VD tells Nivi about Viren getting drenched during a past holi and falling sick) ... who knows, but I hope they know what they are doing and I hope they give Nivi space to bloom a little and do things her way for once -- and of course for Viren to introspect and muster up the courage to apologize from his heart, and really realize what love means.  As Rachna and Millee said, he seemed to have understood this better earlier, when he said he was faking it, when he cared only for Nivi's happiness and did not ask for anything in return.

Herein lies a gray area that the CT's seem to have inadvertently (?) created.  Did Viren really love Nivi from childhood and then even more so later when he met her again, befriended her and married her (before the stalking revelation)? And was the stalking only partially done by him...but then his post-revelation behavior doesn't fit this more nuanced and finer grained reality.  They show him as too black and white later, almost a caricature throughout the revenge/rebellion phase.

Apart from this, I have to reiterate as you all have, that I found the first scene (of Sid looking at Nivi's house) very very poignant and moving. It is true as you've all said, Nivi was Sid's first love and first loves somehow always live on in our hearts.  Still, in this scene he steps out of that picture and at some deep inner level accepts Nivi as Viren's forever. It is a profoundly magnanimous gesture and a sad and touching moment indeed.  That whole scene is very well acted by Abhishek   (I hope we say so on his fan page!) and of course by Viren.  I hope the CT's show the same sensitivity and maturity as they move the story forward.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveneha_fanmilee1014Alphabet26-yati-ashred12Gita97

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Nivi is not hurt because of the tortures he put her thru. She is hurt and feeling cheated because she believed in him and his love but he said that it was all fake and he did it all for revenge. That is what hurting her more not the tortures part. She felt that love Viren showered on her was real, was genuine that is what is hurting her his love for her was not real. When he shows her and tells her that his love is true, she won't give him that much trouble in acceptin him.
Hope I made sense here.

Very true...it was the breaking of the trust and the bharosa she said she had in him that shatters her faith in their relationship, and then the mockery that his pronouncements of "the nafrat" he feels for her, made of the love and concern that she had felt from him and which had reached her heart inspite of all her resistances.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveneha_fanmilee1014

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Anju after a  long time I agree with you ... because I have been saying for the past 2 months that everything is hurried ...also everything was so filmy today ...and totally did Viren think by buying flowers and cake , nivi is going to fall for him ...sigh I need my old CT back - Where are you Saba Mumtaz

agree.....even I also miss saba mumtaz......coz CCBM looked realistic when saba was d writer.....now itz showing some filmi kind of stuff.......
-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
miliee, anju , moni n all nice thougths.......loved all ur toughts....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top