Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Daily Discussions/POV/Analysis (Page 35)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
CCBM 21st March 2011

There are many poistive elements in todays episode, but my focus of point (due to shortage of time) will be the last scene. It is meant to show the realisation of Viren being in LOVE with Nivi.... but I have something else which I want to add to the analysis (which are on their way)

The moment Viren closes his eyes he sees all the bad memories. This has to make us think that even though that we forgive someone for their mistakes, but the scar remains. With time and love one is able to live with the shortcomings and illtreatment, but forget... That is something one never does. 

So Viren has not forgot his past or one can say his wounds. I doubt that he will forget it, but with time he will be able to live with it without causing him pain as it has done in the past. 

Same will apply to NivRen... Yes Nivi loves Viren and vice versa. The scars given by Viren will remain in Nivi, but with time and love from Viren in the future, she will be able to put the painfull memories behind her. 

This message of CTs was the best in my eyes because the way they show how the same person with same experiences can go from pain to happiness is too good. This is what I liked the most in todays episode... 

And about the flute scene... I can only say that mohabbat ke dar pe aankheein lagi hoyi thi Viren ki, kya ho jo sanam ka deedar na hua... yeh bhi kya kum hai k sanam tak dil ki baat pohanch gayi. Nivedita ne kaha tha k "rehnde do, tum chah k bhi kuch nahin keh paoge," Lekin Waqt ne Viren ki zubaan par lage taale khol diye aur usse us ka sur wapis kar diya... Ab waqt aayega jub viren bolega aur Nivedita sune gi ;)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnehnehnejiminu2011gina24Shayafanmilee1014Scintillatingsamin6zarmeeno-yati-Alphabet26anjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Will wait for it Milee and Anju too has promised to be back with hersSmile. I am sure u would have a lot to say abt ur fav Sood brothers tooTongue. I am loving the scenes between them... Viren had said he is not Bharat or Lakshman but he will turn out to be one laterBig smile
Sneha, I already made a topic on them and saw you liked it. Oh yes, he will become Sid's Lakshman. And will be ready to kill CC (Kaikeyi) for spoiling his brother's happiness.

Yes Milee i did see the Sood brothers topic but after posting hereSmile and like is not the word i loved it... I am hoping that after the Nivren relationship is sorted out CT's should start off with revelation of CC's misdeeds to Viren and him bringing justice to every1 involved. By now its clear that Sid being the family oriented guy that he is will never expose his Chacha Chachi, so it has to be Bharat (Viren) to give it back to CC (Kaikeyi)...

Oh i am also loving the way the Father-Daughter relationship is shaping up.. KS who was oblivious to his children's needs and never showed much affection to them is turning into such a understanding and caring father.. Would love to see him bonding more and more with Nivi and Yash.... In future may be with Viren too Wink

Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 21 March 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014ScintillatingAlphabet26anjubala

-yati- IF-Rockerz
-yati-
-yati-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@savera2007...........lovely analysis of last scene.....agree....time is d only healer.....n nice poetry....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

CCBM 21st March 2011

There are many poistive elements in todays episode, but my focus of point (due to shortage of time) will be the last scene. It is meant to show the realisation of Viren being in LOVE with Nivi.... but I have something else which I want to add to the analysis (which are on their way)

The moment Viren closes his eyes he sees all the bad memories. This has to make us think that even though that we forgive someone for their mistakes, but the scar remains. With time and love one is able to live with the shortcomings and illtreatment, but forget... That is something one never does. 

So Viren has not forgot his past or one can say his wounds. I doubt that he will forget it, but with time he will be able to live with it without causing him pain as it has done in the past. 

Same will apply to NivRen... Yes Nivi loves Viren and vice versa. The scars given by Viren will remain in Nivi, but with time and love from Viren in the future, she will be able to put the painfull memories behind her. 

This message of CTs was the best in my eyes because the way they show how the same person with same experiences can go from pain to happiness is too good. This is what I liked the most in todays episode... 

And about the flute scene... I can only say that mohabbat ke dar pe aankheein lagi hoyi thi Viren ki, kya ho jo sanam ka deedar na hua... yeh bhi kya kum hai k sanam tak dil ki baat pohanch gayi. Nivedita ne kaha tha k "rehnde do, tum chah k bhi kuch nahin keh paoge," Lekin Waqt ne Viren ki zubaan par lage taale khol diye aur usse us ka sur wapis kar diya... Ab waqt aayega jub viren bolega aur Nivedita sune gi ;)
Abidah, I loved your explanation. Specially the bold part, its hard for us to forget but it will be buried deep down so that they never ever emerge out. Thank you for the post dear, you don't get enough time as it as and still you write your thoughts.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007ShayafanScintillating-yati-anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by milee1014

Will wait for it Milee and Anju too has promised to be back with hersSmile. I am sure u would have a lot to say abt ur fav Sood brothers tooTongue. I am loving the scenes between them... Viren had said he is not Bharat or Lakshman but he will turn out to be one laterBig smile
Sneha, I already made a topic on them and saw you liked it. Oh yes, he will become Sid's Lakshman. And will be ready to kill CC (Kaikeyi) for spoiling his brother's happiness.

Yes Milee i did see the Sood brothers topic but after posting hereSmile and like is not the word i loved it... I am hoping that after the Nivren relationship is sorted out CT's should start off with revelation of CC's misdeeds to Viren and him bringing justice to every1 involved. By now its clear that Sid being the family oriented guy that he is will never expose his Chacha Chachi, so it has to be Bharat (Viren) to give it back to CC (Kaikeyi)...

Oh i am also loving the way the Father-Daughter relationship is shaping up.. KS who was oblivious to his children's needs and never showed much affection to them is turning into such a understanding and caring father.. Would love to see him bonding more and more with Nivi and Yash.... In future may be with Viren too Wink
Yes Sneha, Sid will never expose them but he will give the needed support to Viren because once Viren comes to know How Evil his parents are its hard for him to digest. Only Nivi love and Sid's support can he be charged and fight them out.

Oh I think before Keshav was depressed with his life and its outcome but he changed from the day of accident, he almost lost his life and they say right then when you are on verge of losing life you think it back and realize all your mistakes I think he did that soul searching and came back with only one thing as an aim to give love to his kids who lost their mother at that tender age but lost their father's love even though he is alive. I love it, its never late for a change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillatinganjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Ok dears, I am back and here are my thoughts:-

First of all few good things happened today and I will mention them first as bullet points
1) Confident Nivi giving back to vamp HL.
2) Confident Nivi trying to be NT dadi's support and showing that she can handle society.
3) Yash getting out of company of his so-called friends. Just hope that Gaurav does not do anything wrong with Yash.
4) Viren giving back to CC and telling her not to interfere.
5) Viren missing Nivi and gathering courage to talk to her.
6) Viren's realization of where his happiness lies? I specifically did not say 'Realization of LOVE' as according to me it is not yet. And I will explain.

I am impressed with CTs and editor that they are now starting the episode from where they left day before. So it is in continuation and not random start. Thanks CTs for listening to us.

I liked VD today for finally speaking up against CC and telling her what she did was wrong as everybody here is trying to reunite them as they know where their happiness is. But what to say about CC - self called mom of Viren - she thinks that she knows her son but alas she is the biggest enemy of her son. I am loving changed dadi.
Viren lost in deep thoughts, all sad, oblivious of the world around as hsi world has left him. "Bheer (crowd) mein hote hue bhi Viren aaj akela tha". Here comes his mom and asks him to celebrate. I loved Viren's shocked expression here and the way he turned and looked at his mom thinking "what kind of mom you are?" And finally he blasted her and told her not to interfere in his matters as she does not know where his happiness is. He was so mad knowing that she has spolit everything. Now Viren will have to work harder to win Nivi and Sharma's but he will do it. It is not easy to win back the love and the trust you have lost and kahte hain ki "ek baar jab rishton mein daraar aa jaye to uska nishaan hamesha rahta hai." That is why Viren will have to work too hard to fix this daraar..
HL is kalank in the name of women... She is chachi and still she does not understand Nivi? She is only concerned about her daughter.. When Nivi was there then she was worried and now Nivi is not there and still she is wondering what will happen to her daughter and reason is she has no confidene in her daughter that whether she will be able to make her place or handle Sood's hence all blame comes on Nivi. But Nivi is a changed person now. She gave back - short and sweet and HL ki bolti band ho gayi. I am just waiting for the day when she will get back from everybody and will realize what she did was wrong. I am glad that KS, Dadi and PT heard what she said to Nivi and I am loving Pratap these days.

I was sad seeing Viren so down today. He is again lost in his thoughts on the dining table. Everybody is worried except his parents. Look at Sid..oh my, he is so worried seeing the condition of his brother. Milee, seriously I am enjoying this bonding. I have always wanted these brothers to be best of friends and brothers and I am getting that now.  Sid is giving the best advice to his brother just like any best friend would. He is not imposing himself but just showing the direction and then he is just standing back and watching his brother take that path and move in the right direction. Decision is still left on Viren. Too good... I have always wanted to be part of such a joint family and fortunately my hubby has elder brother just like Sid but unfrotunately we ar enot together as he is in India and we are in US but I see and feel the bond between both of them.
The only part I did not really like was that Nivi stopped while putting sindoor. She is still married till the divorce is legalized. So, she should have put it as she is still wearing sari and jewellery.. This is my view...
Yash, gives back to his friends and tells them that he does not like what they do and want to break up with them. WOW...He has grown so mature and has made the right decision. Yash has Nivi and dadi as his guides and they will always guide him in the right direction.

See, what Viren unconsiously has done to Nivi - he has made her confident and fearless. She has dealt with so many issues that now nothing can bother her. Baar baar gir kar khud ko sambhlana seekh liya hai Nivi ne. She has learnt a lot. I will say it was Viren's love though fake but it was there and that made her feel beautiful and confident and she realized that somebody needs her. It was only later that she came to know that he was stalking her and his love was fake..But till then she had gained all these qualities. Now Nivi is consoling dadi and telling her tigeress dadi that she can face the world and she will have to do it now else she will never be able to do it. I was so proud of her today... Our Woman of substance is here. I have loved the way CTs have shown this jorney of Nivi's..slow and gradual progression...
Viren and Nivi ke path to aapas mein takrane hi hain kyonki dono ki mazil ek hi hai. Kahin bhi jayen, end mein ek dusre se hi aake milenge. My eyes kind of popped out looking at the way Viren stopped the car as soon as he saw Nivi from his side view mirror.. He just did not want to lose this opportunity to talk to her. I loved their eye contacts - so much pain, there was udaasi in both of them. I don't know but I found Viren very passionate in this scene. The way he walked towards Nivi, came so close to her... passion was tapkofying from his eyes... And then Nivi breaks the eye contact and Viren tries hard to speak but he is not, he has lost his confidence and attitude and hence the result. He is shocked to hear that dosti bhi mar chuki hai. So, Nivi does not want to keep any relationship with him.

Now comes the most important part of the episode - Night scene and Viren sitting in the garden facing Sharma house with flute in his hand.

Flute has been his companion for long and now that Nivi is not there he relied on his companion but alas even she has left him... Before I start, let me clap for Kinshuk..He was marvellous in this scene. He acted so good that it is beyond words. I saw Kinshuk coming back with these expressions after the day when Nivi caught him.. He emoted with eyes and his face...
Flute and music has binded both Viren and Nivi together and it holds a special place in their relationship. Dono music ki wajah se ek dusre ke paas khinche chale aate hain. It was so heart breaking seeing Viren trying to play but sur not coming out and his hands shaking... See, what loss of confidence does to a person..
Then comes his best friend, his bhaiyya, his idol... Sid. Sid cannot see Viren in this condition and encourages him to play the flute. Viren just opens up and Sid leads him to the right direction. He tells him to dive deep into his own heart and he will get all the answers. And vola, Viren does what Sid asks him to.
It all starts with bad memories - going to hostel, Sid winning the game, DS scolding Viren, Nivi giving him divorce papers and then as soon Nivi came in picture Viren starts remembering all good times. He starts getting good FB when he remembered Nivi saying that Viren is good and he can love somebody... WOW, what a smile appeared on his face when he remembered that because that again gave him confidence that yes, even though he is capable of doing bad but he is fully capable of doing good and Viren can love somebody. Nivi ne Viren ka pyaar mehsoos kiya hai. And then Viren sees all the good moments spent with Nivi and he is able to play the flute. The realization dawns on him that he was happy with Nivi and Nivi was happy with him. It was happiness and not love in my opinion as Nivi has never said to him those 3 magical words.. And in FB  he never remembered those moments where he said 'I Love You' to Nivi as according to him it was fake...So, now he knows his happiness is with Nivi only and he will work towards getting her trust back. And then will come love. Viren had such a satisfying and cute smile in the end. YES, I know that it is Nivedita I will be happy with and who will complete my world and I will get her. I also want to say something more about this scene - Eerybody in life goes through bad phase and we all move on with life but those bad memories always remain itched in our mind. It is hard to forget the bad phase but with time and love of people around us it tends to lighten. Time is a good healer and it helps in burying those bad memories in deeper layers of our heart and mind.. So, Viren's has not forgotten his past, it will always remain with him but now he has learnt to deal with it and still be happy as he is getting love and care of his family. Similarly, Nivi will also learn to live with this bad phase of her marriage. It is not easy to forget it but still she will be able to move ahead in her life.

If you all remember I have always said that in a successful marriage Trust comes first and then love happens automatically. And this is what is going to happen. Jahan pe vishwas hai wahan pe pyaar hai.

I loved the attitude and confidence Viren showed in the precap. He still said "aapki bahu ko wapis layunga". I want to hear "apni biwi ko wapis layunga." He is now playing family game the way Nivi played.. But he should know that this is not going to work as Nivi wants Viren first and then family.... Waiting for tomorrow's episode..This week is going to be interesting.
But I do not want it to be so fast, Nivi should take her time and Viren should really work hard to get her back.

Sorry for the long post..Please comment.

Edited by anjubala - 21 March 2011 at 2:26pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nutssavera2007minu2011vids08Shayafanmilee1014Scintillatingsamin6-yati-Alphabet26xaviaraGita97

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Oh I loved lovedd 2dy's episode . Like u all  ,me2 loved d flute scene , Vien's shout at cc n Nivi's reply 2 HL . These were enough for me 2 b on top world . So here r my thoughts .

VIREN'S LASHING AT CC

oh dis scene like i said , i lovedd lovedd it . I always frm begginning loved Kinshuk-Payal scenes . Each n ever scene they hav somethng different 2 show n 2dy also ct's showed somethng like dis . CC comes happily 2 Viren givng her d gd news assuming tht Her son will b on top of d world n will huggg her n will say " thanxx maa for whtever u did for me " lolzz But she didn't expect viren 2 say tht wht he said . She was completlyy shocked by Viren's reaction . lolzz Poor CC hheehe . Abhi neeche she was smirking like anythng n now her smirk was snatched by her own son . So CC asusual starts badmouthng Nivi infront of Viren n brainwashing him .n in her overconfidence tht fool tells everythng tht NT dadi , KS came n they took d divorce paper n all . n oMg look at Viren when She says tht . It was like He will kill his MAA . He was so angry wid her . He just couldn't stop himself n just lashes at her by sayng her 2 STOP thnkng abthis hapiness . aww poor guy was havng tears in his eyes at tht time . He leaves frm there as he was very sad n frustated . he leaves d room n CC was shocked as if some1 has drop a cloud of thunder shock on her LOL 

NIVI....... Chumui 2 Strong gal

NIVI was awosome . Oh tht chumui seriosulyy became veryy strong . d way She answers HL was reallyy commandable .n then her talks wid NT dadi n KS . Hats off 2 her . Seriosulyy All thanxx 2 Viren as he only wanted her 2 b like tht . n he made her like tht .

VIREN ON BT

ShldI need 2 tell u hu hott Kinshuk / Viren  looked in tht BLACK JACKET in both d scenes . ( Ohh okkk Control moni lolzz ). So Viren was sitting on his place . n was lost in his own world . His own World ? Wht else NIVEDITA  .  Whole Family was looking at him n was sad by seeng him like dis . D was standing beside Viren 2 serve him but Viren was like in no sense mood so VD tells her 2 sit as She will serve him . So Again heer Evil Psycho Witch tries 2 butterfy Viren ( Hey listen miss makeup ki deewani , whtever u do , Viren is nt gonna cum under ur tectics okkk Angry ) . So her rude Voice brings Vire out of his senses n He was asked by his maa 2 eat . So He just looks his rght side as Nivi always used 2 sit or stand there beside him . He sees n realises n remember Nivi . n gets up frm there by sayng tht He is nt hungry . Poor guy . Cry 

NIVREN . MEETS ON WAY

So Nivi is on her way 2 marker wid havn a light smile n walking . Why she was smiling ? It's becozz She was remembering her beautiful n sweet moments wid Viren . n See Her she is remembering Viren n Viren is here . Any doubt tht Viren will nt b there whenever She will remember him ? . So Viren was in his Car asusual lost n he crosses Nivi but unable 2 realize it tht she is Nivi until he sees her on mirror . He instatntaneouslyy stops d car n wout wasting any time he comes out of d car ( ohh KRAZYY5 Hu hottt he was lookng , i m deadd ) . he slowlyy comes closer 2 her n then they shares a eyelock , beautiful . She breaks d eyelock n just takes some steps 4wd tht some voice just stops her . it was of Viren . He after stopping her just looks at her n thnkns for sometime wht 2 say , frm where 2 start . words were nt coming frm his mouth So by gathering courage anyhu , He speaks " wohhhh ...." n NIvi stops him n says eventhiugh u try 2 speak u will nt b able 2 do tht , So just leave . Our marrige was fake , 1 bond of frndshp was true but U killed tht also .n She goes frm there  n awww look at Viren's face , he was full of guilt n pain . n was so sad . He was sad becozz once again Nivi made him realize tht he is his culprit . he did very bad 2 her . So tht is why he again doesn't call her back n just allows her 2 go .
ohh KINHA were outstanding in dis scene .

VIREN'S FLUTE ......... VIREN'S REALIZATION

Oh I thnk whoever read my comments on dis in previous post , they might hav came 2 know till now tht hu much i loved dis scene . dis scene was d HIGHLIGHT of dis episode  omgg KRAZYY5 our VIREN'S FLUTE is BACKK . n I was rememebring only Asma n Sana by seeng dis .

Okk So 1st let me tell abt somethng abt KINSHUk .becozz i can't start my thought abt dis scene  wout telling abt him as he was d main key of dis scene who made dis scene amazinggg by his acting , his expressions , by his hotness . n wht nt ? Oh he was amazingg yaar , So much tht even mu mom was clapping for kinshuk n was thankng Ct's along wid me 2 give such a mesemerizingg n beautiful n passionate n intenseful scene . Oh .. okk KINSHUK u r d BEST  thatzzz  wht i cn say . HATSS OFF 2 U  Clap 

So Scene starts wid Viren sitting in his lawn , wearing RED TEE ( looking hottt ) , He picks up his flute , his only companion when Nivi was nt there wid him before n so as now . At tht time also his Flute was his companion as he never had family n dis time also when Nivi was nt there wid him though his family was wid him but he still was feeling himself alone . So he tries 2 play it but as his heart is nt wid him hu cn he b able 2 play it ? So he tells dis 2 his flute tht U 2 left my saath . aww hu innocenlyy he says dis 2 his flute yaar So touchng . He just fails 2 play d flute , So he closes his eyes n liens himself 2 d chair . n heer arrives his SIDARTH BHAIYA , he keeps his hand on his shoulder . n Did u guyzz observe ? hu much Viren gets scared as soon as Sid tpuches him as if Some1 has shaked him frm his dream n deep thoughts .

Sid understands everythng So he just sy Viren 2 play d flute but Viren refuses it by sayng tht He would nt b able 2 do tht as he is unable 2 bring rythms out of it ." baasuri mujhse baj hi nahi sid , Sur bahar hi nahi nikal rahein "  awww hu much i loved dis part . it ws so true as Viren's music , Viren's life , Viren's melody , Viren's rythms all r related 2 only 1 person thatzz NIVI . n if she was nt there wid him then hu could he b able 2 play it ? on dis Sid says him 2 just close his heart , n 2 thnk deeply . he does tht n all FB starts coming in his mind .

oh hu much i loved dis FB part yaar .  1stly Viren's WORST nightmare memories of his life whch he never ever want 2 remember in future comes . When he ws sent 2 hostel n he was cryng badlyy . then he remembers Nivi givng him d divorce paper n then 2ndlyy all gd memories starts coming starting wid Nivi's SMILE whch is d most MP thng for Viren . whch he always said " Mere liye tumari MUSKURAHAT sabse zarrori hai " , then he remembers all swwet romantic memorie of his photoshoot , HM n KC . n See After rememebring all dis scenes he sees Sharma house n he automaticallyy  starts smiling in d end . becozz he realizes tht His love is Nivi , his life is nivi n he will get her by hook or by crook .

Sorry 2 say but I found d Music tune perfect a/c 2 d scene it was  . they need 2 show d passion of Viren along wid his realization n A/c 2 tht d tune was perfect . just my POV .once again HATS OFF 2 KINSHUK
Wht a paasionate n inetenseful Flute scene Thanxx Ct's for givng it

PRECAP

Veryy Veryy excited n a veryy vryy intersting Precap . Viren promises 2 BS n YSD 2 bring Nivi backk as Sood bahu . n we all know VIREN SOOD nevere  break promises . So letzz see hu Viren Sood will complete his promise . cam''tt waitttt 

KINSHUK MAHAJAN STOLE D SHOW COMPLETLYY . 2dy NO1 was nearer 2 him in aspect of acting

Sorryy for my longg post but wht 2 do I lovedd 2dy's episode Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014Scintillatingsamin6-yati-anjubalaGita97

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Waiting for every1's analysis today after such a brilliant episode... For me the highlight of the episode was Nivi's confidence (the way she gave back to HL, then the confidence she showed while speaking to Dadi), Viren's reaction to CC and missing Nivi. Last but not the least the end part of the show,  Viren not able to play the flute and when advised by Sid bhaiyaa Wink closes his eyes to think y he is so sad and cant play his favourite flute.. He had told CC that he never forgets bad things and good things that has happened to him since childhood and so his flashback starts from the bad memories from childhood and then to Nivi giving divorce papers but then the good memories start Nivi defending him in front of family and a smile creeps up on his face. I loved to see that all his good memories are with Nivi and only Nivi. It was a treat to watch him recollect all his good sweet moments spent with Nivi.. I so loved it.. Hoping to see his confidence and attitude back in upcoming episodes. It is going to be difficult for him now that Nivi has also become equally tough and confident. But lets see kaun zyada ziddi haiWink

Hoping to see all your lovely analysis todayBig smile
sneha, wonderful thoughts.
@Bold - for me that was the turning point fr Viren tonight. He realised that his Nivi had accepted him with all his flaws that day.He felt that he is afterall worthy of her love.Then starts his good memories which he has been denying himself. What memories only of his love - Nivi. It was brilliant. All I can say is WELCOME BACK VIREN SOOD!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011savera2007milee1014ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaGita97

Go to top