Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Daily Discussions/POV/Analysis - Page 24

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow faabulous analysis u guys 👏 i love readin everybody's pov here...

nivi's sad face was very disturbing to watch. especially when she was greeted by dadi. neha was wonderful with watever da scenes she had. i loved da way she changed her expressions when she looked up and saw viren in da balcony. well done neha

one person who rocked was dadi. oh man dadi was toooooo awesome!!! da precap was more enteretaining...

viren's confusion still bugs me but i must say kinshuk was really good last nite with da few dialogues he got. his expressions were too good to watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yati, moni, anju, miles
Loved all ur analysis
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yati, Moni and Millie, Just Loved ur posts, It was so touching, that  Ihave tears  in my eyes, Ur analysis are so good Dear, each and every scene was so well put, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anju,

I read all ur analysis on my phone so could not write this then,

your statement -
Look at her audacity she is saying that when Viren has come back to me why are you again taking him away? I wanted to ask her - "who made him come back??? It is Nivi and her dedication not yours"..

I wanted to add more is CC is very self centered and looks at her gain. I was very angry with her yesterday, was because she did not understand another woman's pain. Nivi had to suffer at the hands of her son and she conveniently forgot that.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
@savera2007

just read ur analysis and loved it.

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good morning everyone.

Loved your analysis. I too liked the terrace and the Viren - DS scene. Very powerful and beautifully performed.

CC is going create hell, but she is also not going to know what hit her. But bcos of her looks like KS will break off all ties making Viren's road harder. But since he has caused it all, he should be the one taking the pain to make it right. So its ok.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Milee, anju, moni....awesome analysis.....

Raj ,diya...thanks 4 appreciating my analysis....actually itz ur appreciation gals...dat encourages me 2 share my POV wid u all......

n shanthi...agree....CCwill try her best 2 seperate nivren....n KS will make d work harder 4 viren 2 get back nivi....but he made a huge mistake...so he has 2 pay for it now by putting some extra efforts in his actions.....
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
kamanidiss thumbnail
Great analysis ! CTvs must have a touch on this !
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
milieeee awwwww I read ur analysis n It was beautiful n so so amazingg n lovelyyy thanxxx dear .

anju,milieee,yati,Anjali, raj,,Diya Di abidah thanxx for liking my analysis gals .
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi all.........

2day's episode was the expected one ......only one nivren scene......well I guessed it yesterday after watching d precap.......

ooohhhh ......my heart was crying wid viren...😭.....when he was missing nivi.....but viren isn't it u who choosen dis......you let her go.....without saying a single time "plz stop, I want 2 be wid u for rest of my life"........however u knew somewhere in ur heart dat....nivi just want dat u stop her once.....I'm sure she wouldn't left d house..... kash tum dekh sakate dat how she is missing u ,dear.....she loves u .....why u don't read her eyes.....u were so good earlier in reading her face n eyes....what happened u now...dear......plzz......do  something ...plzz.....

I touched by Nt dadi's word when she said "wo abhi ithani badi bi nahi hue hai ke apne dil ka dard humse chupa sake".....true....apne parents se hum apne dil ka dard nahi chupa sakte.....wo hume dekthe he humare  dil ka haal jaan jate hai...

But I don't know whatz d worng wid CC....dadi understands nivi's pain even when she is smiling.....but CC what kind of mother u r .....u don't see d pain of ur son.....2day u crossed the limit d  way u said 2 DS dat viren only ur responsibilty , not anyone else.....GOD PLZ HELP VIREN.....N don't let CC 2 take decision 4 his life......

finally CC got success in her plan....her task would have been now completed by KS.....Thanks keshav 4 dis....😡........I know every father wants dat her daughter should get d respect dat she deserves....n KS was just got enraged coz d way CC was blaming nivi 4 everything....but my dear KS ....CC wants dis only...she wants 2 provoke u......so dat her evil plan would work in her favour.....tum ab tak CC ko nahi samajh paye....

Now .....my only hope is NT dadi...may b she will console KS.....n make him  realize what nivi wants actually from her life....

Precap- I just want 2 say nivi...dat Plz don't cut viren short....let him speak his heart........