Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Go on strike!!!!!!!!!!

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Day by day the level of the serial goes down, in the todays precap show ,which way rashi play the bad game , hurt the (priest) means pandit ji......shameful the stroy writer who write the plot and showing all this, in real we all respect the priest, what they showig not good, please nani give all this sandook to greedy rashi and stop this.......we all are fed up please listen are viewers stop all this bad tricks....................don,t make saathiya go down👎🏼 to show these meaningless things............ stop watch this , rashi tricks.
friends time to go on strike!!!!!!! come and join !!!!!!!!I IF u love saathiya come with me. if u love gopi & ahem comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also don't care who gets the sandook, just give it to the evil girl and lets move on already. 

Start Gopi schooling, dress Gopi up like a modern girl, make her forget to wear Sindoor some days, hopefully some guy she can meet outside and hopefully, make Aham jealous that is the only way.

Forget the same old storylines of Rashi and Urmila kalakari, Kokila shouting meri Vahu hai to Gopi, Aham avoiding Gopi and not caring about her, treating her badly, sleep on floor, get eaten by cockroaches that's fine for you because you are an unpar.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes @simi good advise to go for a strike. i advise every member not to hit more than one star on chaskameter. when the rank goes down then CVs will realize what crap they are showing infact now they r hurting the viewers.

Edited by shobi12500 - 13 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ya shobi join all the members its a peek time now....to stop this...........

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its really disgusting...Before watching recap itself i understood Rashi was going to plan to do something to the priest...What did he do to her/? And her smile as always and Koki as usual shouting at  Gopi.. I wonder who writes the scripts...May be he/she needs to go on leave...We are going to see more of the same drama over and over and over...thats it..ANd i dont even understand why Rashi is included in this sandook game and all...Koki's mom shud pass it on to Gopi thats it right...Seriously am fed up with this nonsense show...