India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Go on strike!!!!!!!!!!

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Day by day the level of the serial goes down, in the todays precap show ,which way rashi play the bad game , hurt the (priest) means pandit ji......shameful the stroy writer who write the plot and showing all this, in real we all respect the priest, what they showig not good, please nani give all this sandook to greedy rashi and stop this.......we all are fed up please listen are viewers stop all this bad tricks....................don,t make saathiya go downThumbs Down to show these meaningless things............ stop watch this , rashi tricks.
friends time to go on strike!!!!!!! come and join !!!!!!!!I IF u love saathiya come with me. if u love gopi & ahem comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by simibrar1990 - 23 February 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anupamgsmithasrkloveanimesuk19.Verity.

.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
I also don't care who gets the sandook, just give it to the evil girl and lets move on already. 

Start Gopi schooling, dress Gopi up like a modern girl, make her forget to wear Sindoor some days, hopefully some guy she can meet outside and hopefully, make Aham jealous that is the only way.

Forget the same old storylines of Rashi and Urmila kalakari, Kokila shouting meri Vahu hai to Gopi, Aham avoiding Gopi and not caring about her, treating her badly, sleep on floor, get eaten by cockroaches that's fine for you because you are an unpar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveanime

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
yes @simi good advise to go for a strike. i advise every member not to hit more than one star on chaskameter. when the rank goes down then CVs will realize what crap they are showing infact now they r hurting the viewers.

Edited by shobi12500 - 23 February 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simibrar1990

simibrar1990 IF-Dazzler
simibrar1990
simibrar1990

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

ya shobi join all the members its a peek time now....to stop this...........

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Its really disgusting...Before watching recap itself i understood Rashi was going to plan to do something to the priest...What did he do to her/? And her smile as always and Koki as usual shouting at  Gopi.. I wonder who writes the scripts...May be he/she needs to go on leave...We are going to see more of the same drama over and over and over...thats it..ANd i dont even understand why Rashi is included in this sandook game and all...Koki's mom shud pass it on to Gopi thats it right...Seriously am fed up with this nonsense show...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index