TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
As far as i have heard from my friends who work in this industry..ankita is snobbish and sushant is really sweet!!!
Originally posted by vishwap

The article proves one thing.
That Ankita is very popular and is stalked!
Looks like this neha maheswari can lip-read, face-read and mind-read too. By looking at Ankita's face, she could peep into her mind.WOW.
I think she should put her skills to better use and not for cheap yellow jounalism! Get a life, girl!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
As far as I have heard from my contacts in the TV industry, Ankita is sweeet and GUTSY!
i'm s'ly sick of dis Neha but one thing i've noticed is dese all anti-article regarding sushita have arised after JDJ started why?
cos PR has maitained No.1 position almost everyweek why?cos of amazing Dharmesh-vaishali track noways its all cos of sushita's chemistry,popularity in JDJ which really attracted audiences towards PR but dey havent promoted JDJ cos of  zee restrictions..well guys sorry if i offended anyone but dats the fact..

every show,channel is inviting dem only cos of dere popularity and sony may not be lking dis dats why dey showed ONLY Ankita's A/V after elimination and now dis article and we all know the famous adi-manav article abt sushant..simple logic..

oh god sometimes i really wish dese both havent took up JDJ  
dey have to take some serious action on dis so called Neha
Well seems like they generally dont throw starry tantrumsπŸ€”

Edited by tv_madness - 13 years ago
whts this yr....................day by day they r just posting thiz stupid article about sushita..........why they r decreasing there popularity....i just want to kill this neha who iz this tell me😑
Oh my God.......wat do these pple want fron Ankita......ya Allah...!
i didn't even know they were dating and he proposed to her...that's great news for me.. :...as for her sucky attitude...i still like her.,..
Besides, which girl don't throw tantrums at point or the other...
this writer really needs to get a life thats all i have to say πŸ˜ƒ