Pavitra Rishta

TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I think Ankita's EX news already came out in the beginning of PRConfused I remember reading this somewhere. Even Sushant said he had a gf but then later denied itWacko Anyways no one is doodh ka dhula and everyone has a past. But y bring it in the media??!! The journalist is such a child!! She needs to grow up!! U can tell that she has some grudge against Ankita and this is a not an article! I agree that Ankita is not the nicest person bcoz she is very honest and blunt and she doesnt know how to b diplomatic (i guess thats bad in this industry). Leave these ppl alone and just comment on their acting and danceAngry

Theek hai even if she made no friends on JDJ sets (which i dont believe) but whats the big deal!! U dont hav to b friends with EVERYONE!! There r a lot of ppl who dont like the ppl they work with. Dance and acting is Ankita's work, she doesnt hav to like her costars!!

IF Ankita and Sushant throw tantrums and hav attitube like they hav been portraying in the recent articles, they wud hav been out of PR long time ago!! Ekta doesnt take this kind of crap!! They hav been here for so long (Sushant acted in 2 of her shows!!) shows that they hav been good!

Edited by unknown18 - 23 February 2011 at 4:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

0594vishwapTanyazdevashree_hpria4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlvishwap--Minks--Tanyazshootingstar27Jaishankarnyxx.Mandy.

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
This articles utter RUBBISH!
Totally not going to believe any of this, and the journalist should seriously stop writing cuz clearly shes not doing her job properly. Or maybe actors should complain against her, lifeless weirdo!
Ankitas a sweetheart, and a very down to earth person and whatever she said on Jhalak is completely right from my view, she spoke the truth while no one was able to :) So GOO ANKITA ;) and everything about her EX, the journalists are STALKERS for creeping up on someone like that, did they like go in her mind or something to know if she felt possessive...losers! She loves Sushant and i love them :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankar

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Well said Armaan ksgClap good to see after DMG!!! Well they are trying to defile sushita I want Anki to hit them back hard to doing an interview like Sush did n make these jerks realize that you just cannot keep playing games with actors they are not some pawn you can use for business!!! TOI idiots!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
This article doesnt look like an article but more so is like some Serial ka script. Possessive abt Ex?

And why dont the so called Source's reveal thier name? I have this question to them. If they are genuine they should reveal thier identity.

nyxx

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

Even I feel the same Jai.. Anki has to give an interview and clarify all these and also warn them as Sushi did.. It is high time now.. Media is unnecessarily targetting Sushita.. They should not keep quiet..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnyxx

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

I cannot understand people who dredge up the past unnecessarily.  Life goes on, people move on  So Ankita had a bf before, so she was upset seeing him with other girls SO WHAT!!

Ankita is as human as you and I.  People's emotions don't just die off overnight. 

Leave the Ankita and Sushant alone to start afresh together.  Let us not dredge up the past and put a damper on their relationship.  If they love each other, things will work out.  If they don't ... well why don't we just leave them to decide yah.  Its really none of our business.

I am not a fan of anybody ... just a human ...

nyxx

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
y all of a sudden all anti-Sushant/Ankita articles r popping up?Confused
Yana n Mahi also do not seem to gel with the rest,so y single out Sushant/Ankita?
Tantrums...big deal...all actors throw tantrums...so ???
choreographers hav always complained abt actors not giving time, tats happening since season 1, so now y the hue n cry...atleast Sushant Ankita's performance seem complete..no missing steps or things like tat....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazJaishankarnyxxLovePRSoham

Post Reply New Post

Go to top