Pavitra Rishta

TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

TOI is mostly about masaledaar news....last time they had commented on sushie n now anki....only bcoz thts wht sells in the market.celebrate time guys...sushita hav great maret valueParty

Honestl yGM. First they said Sushant slapped two poor canteen boys ....and spend the day in  police station ..
Now they are bringing Ankita's ex who is still her friend ( because she has his pic and calls him a friend ) and making  these aweful stories ...
I mean , are they jealous or what .I guess Sushant and Ankita were looking  so adorable  and so happy on Valentine day that these people just got majorly  Put off.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
So she had an EX ? Did Sushant have an EX too ? Did Jhagdalu forum fight over this or no ? Can someone be a darling and gimme the link of that jhagda ?

umayal

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Yes Kool , they both had an ex ..

From whatever I have seen or read , I think they broke off from their exes to be together LOL

umayal

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Couple of years ago they must be kids Kool. Of course they would have girl friends and boy friends .... ..

In fact it is good to have had some relationship experience and then when one is a little more mature then yo ushould  know who is right for you ...

these two are very sensible and mature ( speciall y the boy ) individuals ....They dated for more than a year first to make sure if they wanted to go ahead with the rleationship and once they they ( espacialy  he ) was absolsutey sure , only then they made it public ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 23 February 2011 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalchinuchinu

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

So she had an EX ? Did Sushant have an EX too ? Did Jhagdalu forum fight over this or no ? Can someone be a darling and gimme the link of that jhagda ?

You have no idea the kind of filth that is going on there ...It is unbelievable ...I am scared to go there ...LOL

I will send yo ucopy of a thread in PM ....cannot post it here ...Just read it and yo uwill know what I mean ...

umayal

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Yes plzz do Tanya > I love reading Jhagdas . LOL

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Send me too Di.if possible we will give back answers. it will be timepass na.Smile

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngry why so much of hatredness towards Sushita??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top