Pavitra Rishta

TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Its sad that TOI just made use of them in such a horrible way and that too all of a Sudden this Bharat guy is brought in. I am not sure about Anki past whether Bharat and Anki were dating or not. Thats past and its done and dusted. Now Sush and Anki are committed and almost engaged as Sush had proposed her for marriage on National TV.After all this TOI is now trying to make masala here by pulling this Bharat back into picture.
What idoticity and pyschic mind these TOI is having in making mockery of Sushita relationship. They want to ruin their image compeletly .Damn Anki is having a bad time ,first the interview and now this.
I wonder Anki FB message "Will break ur face if u break my heart " seem to be an answer to all this crap.
Yaar does any one even know that this Bharat ever Anki.Any idea folks!!! Damn TOI idiots. I think just like Sush did Anki should come out and clear it out poor girl!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishachinuchinu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI:Ankitas possesive about her ex (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
jai shankar..
i know that bharat is anki's friend..she had a picture of her with him..not together..they were sitting on swings..she replied me whe i asked who that boy was..as it didn't look like sushant..she replied me.. he is bharat chawda ma friend...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Well thanks yaar archanamanav you can call me Jai yaar Smile
Well Since Anki herself told then he should be her friend. Damn these TOI folks how did they manage to make up a story that she was in relationship with him for 3 years Confused Well on the other side you never know may be he was close to her but then that was then its past done and dusted. Why the hell TOI is hell bent on digging a grave on Sushita character .Damn its so sad to see that their pure relationship is being defamed so badly idiotic jerks TOIAngry

gaurimisha

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
topic in jdj fourm same as this one
reply there too

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
TOI is mostly about masaledaar news....last time they had commented on sushie n now anki....only bcoz thts wht sells in the market.celebrate time guys...sushita hav great maret valueParty

unknown18

sush_avina

IF-Rockerz

sush_avina

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
this is utter rubish

chinuchinu

IF-Sizzlerz

chinuchinu

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
again non sense rubbish this media is targeting two of them y just they met somewhere so this story is written seriously anki should come out n speak for all this non sense we fans get really hurt by these kind of things. hey they r also persons don't do this plz 

bozo

Groupbie

bozo

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

ALL BS,

You are jealous of Ankita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top