Posted: 13 years ago
Yes plzz do Tanya > I love reading Jhagdas . πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail
Send me too Di.if possible we will give back answers. it will be timepass na.😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😑😑😑 why so much of hatredness towards Sushita??
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kools here is the link for the Jhagdalu forum :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1623133

Who are discussing the same crap.

Kools these are all rumours Anki herself have told that guy is a friend and no one ever heard of them datng together. But on the other side both could have thier ex but that was past and that is dusted a and of course this is the same imaginary writer who wrote imaginary stories about Sushant. So here she is all out in defiling Anki image and trying to create masala with their relationship. Well thats how TOI wants to increase their business.
I think kools if this lady becomes PR writer she would live upto ur expectations with a masaladar story line up.

Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You have no idea the kind of filth that is going on there ...It is unbelievable ...I am scared to go there ...πŸ˜†

I will send yo ucopy of a thread in PM ....cannot post it here ...Just read it and yo uwill know what I mean ...

So they have already started fighting.. These anti Sushita bashers are always ready to argue 😑..
Di even I am scared to go to that forum
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jaishankar

Kools here is the link for the Jhagdalu forum :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1623133

Who are discussing the same crap.

Kools these are all rumours Anki herself have told that guy is a friend and no one ever heard of them datng together. But on the other side both could have thier ex but that was past and that is dusted a and of course this is the same imaginary writer who wrote imaginary stories about Sushant. So here she is all out in defiling Anki image and trying to create masala with their relationship. Well thats how TOI wants to increase their business.
I think kools if this lady becomes PR writer she would live upto ur expectations with a masaladar story line up.

Thanks Jai for the link😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
How does the article go from her being possessive about an ex to her alleged tantrums on the sets of JDJ? The writer has even brought in Sushant calling him unprofessional when he isn't, both him and Ankita reported for rehearsals after working for hours on PR. I hope Ankita breaks her silence like Sushant did, this is getting ridiculous!
Jaishankar thumbnail
I guess the amazing writer Neha need to be the creative head of PR !!! She make the current track into a total Masaladar thadka. Her imagination is just out of the world and her story plots well she needs to be the writer of PR she will have a good career on this instead of bashing Sushita!!!
Damn I guess the media is behind Sushita ever since the Republic day Fiasco.I think Anki needs to come out in her bindaas style and get it cleared out !!!

PS : Why do I have a feeling that this is not going to go good with Sushant Family ,they do not like these kind of negative crap put against them and when Sushant was hammered they were very upset and now Anki's turn.I guess even Anki family is not going to be pleased with all this. Best thing come out and clear the air Anki.
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think Sushant's family will be upset with Ankita, it will be the media that they'll be upset with since this is not the first time the media has bashed Ankita and Sushant. First Sushant took the bashing and now it has started with Ankita.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
Jaishankar thumbnail
yeah thats true but worried since Anki was linked with her so called ex and that too now what timing when Sush has just proposed I am sure Sush family would be pissed off with Media n so Anki family too but I think Anki should clear the air to avoid any misunderstandings that might arise damn these media now it seems will go any extent to defile these 2.Hope everything is sorted for both of them πŸ˜•